Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha everyone bigging up how kids are everyone on cruises adds to the list of reasons I don’t fancy a cruise

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha fair play, I didn’t think the shows would be kid friendly. I honestly didn’t realise there was much of a market for family cruises I stand corrected! I thought Amy was just trying to make Stanley fit the holiday because it was a freebie.

ETA: might even look into a family cruise myself now, would like it ok record it’s not because of Amy though - I trust fellow Tattler’s opinions more 🤣
My husband booked our first cruise and I wasn’t mad keen, however we are converts now of cruising life! Done family friendly with the kids and adult only without them. Must admit P&O are our least favourite as there tends to be too many Brits on them!
Cabin wise we’ve never felt squished had smaller hotel rooms!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does Stanley just sleep, eat and repeat? You can see chub rub on the poor wee guys legs when he's try to crawl, and did the doctor not basically tell her that was what was round his neck as well? Unfortunately Amy you can only feed him into a good coma for so long, once the toddler years kick in and he drops the naps she is in for a shock!

Reactions: 11
Don't get the point of going to different beaches on a cruise just stay at one ha especially with a baby

My husband booked our first cruise and I wasn’t mad keen, however we are converts now of cruising life! Done family friendly with the kids and adult only without them. Must admit P&O are our least favourite as there tends to be too many Brits on them!
Cabin wise we’ve never felt squished had smaller hotel rooms!
We love cruising too - it took me 6 years to convince my husband to go on one but now he hates holidays on land 🤣🤣.

We love Royal Caribbean and their cabins are a fair size too. Off to look at cruise holidays and dream 🤩

Reactions: 2
Yes before anyone says i know this is not a rave thread but I’m not sure how many of you have been on cruises (we do at least 1 every other year ) but they are massively family friendly (especially P&O which is why we now don’t use them as much as our kids don’t often come with us these days)
I don feel sometimes on tattle threads there is a lot of reaching to take down everything they do. There will be kids galore at the shows and in the bars and yes the parents will probably be having a drink too while kids are asleep in pushchairs !! Shock
It was more he was behind her and she couldn’t see him rather than the drink part. I think family friendly is different to taking a 7?month old, fair enough if you have other kids but I just don’t see the point of taking a child that small. For me it always seems she wants to do things that she liked doing as a child but doesn’t take into account he’s so young. I find a lot of influencers like that though. Like they have a checklist of things they need to do for the gram before their kid is 6 months old 😂

Reactions: 11
It was more he was behind her and she couldn’t see him rather than the drink part. I think family friendly is different to taking a 7?month old, fair enough if you have other kids but I just don’t see the point of taking a child that small. For me it always seems she wants to do things that she liked doing as a child but doesn’t take into account he’s so young. I find a lot of influencers like that though. Like they have a checklist of things they need to do for the gram before their kid is 6 months old 😂
Not that I want to see the chat derailed into cruise land but I just don’t see the argument right from my 2 being born we always did abroad holidays first one at about 10 weeks with the oldest. If I had of found cruises I would have done then and if someone had offered to pay in exchange for a few instaposts id have been right in

Reactions: 2
I think with a cruise you don't just have 1 plate for starter main and dessert.

When we did one last year with Princess they were encouraging us to order whatever we want. So 2 starters, a main and 3 desserts between 2 or whatever.
Ah right. That makes more sense 😂

“I dont know if emosh is the right word but I’m full of all the feels tonight” 🤮

She is just absolute cringe

Reactions: 8
That food looks absolutely disgusting. Like a ready meal trying to look fancy with some wanky garnish and pretentious plates.

Reactions: 5
IMG_4530.png

Did they seriously leave their baby with someone they met on a holiday just so they can have a massage?

Also, she tried to take Stanley to the pool but he wanted to chill in the room…ok 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2582220

Did they seriously leave their baby with someone they met on a holiday just so they can have a massage?

Also, she tried to take Stanley to the pool but he wanted to chill in the room…ok 🙄🙄🙄
She’s mental! There’s no way I’d be leaving my child with some random person I’d just met! She’s gonna be the type to have a gang of kids & put them all in the holiday crèche/kids club so they won’t be an inconvenience to her holiday (apart from to take pics for insta & make out they’ve had the best family holiday evaaaa) she loves palming Stanley off at every chance she can get, I’m surprised she didn’t book her mum the cabin next door so they could have date night 3 times a week like they do at home 😂🫠

Reactions: 16
Guys. Relax. They've been on that ship a week now. It'll be FULL of Stanleys Auntys and Uncles. All fighting over getting some Stannerz time

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How could you relax knowing you’ve left your child with a rando you met a week ago. No sense of safe guarding at all, top parenting there.

Reactions: 15
I don't understand why they couldn't just go for a massage one at a time, and the other one have Stanley while they were taking a break? Surely that's what most parents do?

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2582220

I saw this story this morning when I was half asleep and thought one of their friends was genuinely on the cruise too. Cannot believe they left their child with someone they don’t know 😳 It really is Stanley has to fit their life, not that they have to change their lifestyles. Good luck with that when he‘s a toddler guys!

Also, sorry but that kid really doesn’t look well.

Reactions: 14
I cannot abide by people who palm their kids off to anyone whether thats grandparents or in a kids clubbut esp not some random you have just met.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.