Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real….? Panicking cause he hasn’t been to legoland and the cinema yet and all he has done is sleep?! Ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is she for real….? Panicking cause he hasn’t been to legoland and the cinema yet and all he has done is sleep?! Ffs.
I know what a bizarre story?!
Seriously what would a 3 month old get out of going to the cinema/farm anyway? 😂
Blaming social media… I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone influencer or not make a deal out of taking a newborn to farms etc, maybe if they have older siblings but not just them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know what a bizarre story?!
Seriously what would a 3 month old get out of going to the cinema/farm anyway? 😂
Blaming social media… I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone influencer or not make a deal out of taking a newborn to farms etc, maybe if they have older siblings but not just them 😂
At first I thought she was joking but then when she went on about the pressures of social media I don’t think she is joking. Mum guilt because of balancing work and baby I get (even if her ‘work’ is going to London for a photoshoot) but mum guilt cause your 3 month old hasn’t gone to a farm? Get out of here.

• Haha
I don't have kids but I feel sorry for any mums watching that with actual mum guilt about having to work long hours, or leaving their child in nursery. Amy with her faux mum guilt about not taking a 10 week old baby bowling or to the cinema??? Absolutely ridiculous. She needs to get off her high horse and get a reality check pronto!!

Reactions: 19
Her baby has been with other care givers more in his 12 weeks of life than mine has in 16 months

I am in a fortunate position not to have to work but I mean in general, while she naps or potters about etc, her mum seems to have him all the time!

Reactions: 17
Cringing at Smug Amy claiming she's sooooo intelligent she could've been a doctor or a lawyer. If her head wasn't so full of mindless drivel 🤣🤣🤣 Who the duck memorises 90s reality TV quotes. Apart from absolutely nobody with half a brain 👍 Get in the bin you complete whoppa

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cringing at Smug Amy claiming she's sooooo intelligent she could've been a doctor or a lawyer. If her head wasn't so full of mindless drivel 🤣🤣🤣 Who the duck memorises 90s reality TV quotes. Apart from absolutely nobody with half a brain 👍 Get in the bin you complete whoppa
Haha I literally had the red mist descend watching that 😂 I really need to stop watching her stories as everything just annoys me. When she said she has an amazing brain 🫣🫣 shes always bragging about reading stories aswell. I know it’s nice but at that age they don’t know you’re reading them a story (my opinion anyway) she’s comes across as one of these people who tries to show she gives a set routine of x y z for the gram.

Reactions: 13
Fucksake someone call mensa she can remember song lyrics from her childhood never before has this been done before i can't believe we are actually so lucky to witness a genius everyday thank you sooooo much amy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm still chuckling at her making a 'Tapas extravaganza' last week. A few prawns and a bowl of potatoes 🤣 Such a high opinion of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m 16 days post partum and I think there’s only been two days I haven’t felt overwhelmed and cried at some point. Her posts irk me, guess I’m triggered 😂😂
If it makes you feel any better I had what would be described as an easy baby and I cried for the first 3 weeks because I couldn't breastfeed and had to have an emergency c section. Baby is now nearly 3 months and I've realised I did my best. He is healthy and that's all that matters

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Talking about her hair falling out and how it didn’t fall out when she gave birth 😩😂 she’s proper dim.

• Haha
Come on now guys. Amy knows what she's talking about. She could've been a doctor or a lawyer if she hadn't decided to be a trolly dolly with a head full of Netflix remember

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her sort of baby voice at the end of her story this morning made me want to vom!!!! 🤢

She’s such a strange girl…so full on all the time!

Reactions: 9
She does realise that Stanley will not stay a cute baby forever. She may be able to lay in bed all morning now but she will certainly be getting her arse out of bed when that baby starts walking!

Saying that she’ll probably just fob Stanley off to her mummy in the mornings so she can still get her lie ins.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.