Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeh I'm not saying anything about it, was interesting to read. I never really talk to my anybody about her so never knew what others thought of her!
I thought I was the only one that got so annoyed by her (even before pregnancy), then I came across her tattle thread and found my people :LOL: :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I quite liked her on love island, more out of pity than anything else 😂. Didn’t mean her after that but she’s just gotten increasingly grating and snooty over the years can’t stand her anymore.

Reactions: 10
She had the baby on the 3rd I think! And apparently it’s a boy!!

I just came to see if anyone else thought she was having the baby.
The most annoying thing i find is when she says that's what my mum did. Yes, 30 years a go, times change 😆

Reactions: 8
Thank God someone has started a thread on her!
No-one apart from you, your gay boyfriend and your close family are bothered about your pregnancy and baby. I wish her a safe delivery and a healthy baby, but stop shoving it down people's throats!

Reactions: 17
Dreamy baby, dreamy delivery, dreamy life. They all spout the same shite don’t they 🤣 in all seriousness though - pleased for them both that everything went smoothly and baby is healthy and safe. He has an amazing head of hair!!

Reactions: 16
Dreamy baby, dreamy delivery, dreamy life. They all spout the same shite don’t they 🤣 in all seriousness though - pleased for them both that everything went smoothly and baby is healthy and safe. He has an amazing head of hair!!
Given that she was in hospital for 5 days after, I doubt the labour ran as smoothly as they're making out. Happy the baby is healthy.

Reactions: 17
Not the biggest Amz fan, but I actually think her post just comes across as genuine - unlike other ex-reality tv influencers- and having been in a very similar situation, short labours (especially when people tell you you're not in labour when you are) can be really overwhelming and can come with post-birth issues. She hasn't actually described anything but the baby as dreamy, she hasn't sold photos and it sounds like she's just been trying to get to grips with being a mum in the early days.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does she always refer to herself in the third person?! (Baby announcement): “Amy would take the 9 months of reflux again”. (Pregnancy announcement): “So as you may or may not have noticed we've been a little less active on here in the last few months, certainly a lot less drunken behaviour on Amy's stories. In short, she's either been asleep or nauseous. - WTF

I think the “Amy” appears when she and Sam put up a post from both their accounts simultaneously. So the pregnancy and birth announcements are meant to read as if from both of them. Only Amy had acid reflux! Most of her posts will be written first person in usual way….

Reactions: 8
I think the “Amy” appears when she and Sam put up a post from both their accounts simultaneously. So the pregnancy and birth announcements are meant to read as if from both of them. Only Amy had acid reflux! Most of her posts will be written first person in usual way….
It’s so weird!

Reactions: 2
I reckon she's going to be even more insufferable now she's had the baby. She'll go on like she's the only woman to have ever had a baby and she'll suddenly be an expert in all things Mother & Child.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.