Amy Hart Stop trying to make Amzfest happen, its cringe and we are done!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That figurine is next level narcissism sorry to anyone who is into that…. What is she gonna do with other pregnancies she may have in the future?!

Reactions: 8
She actually sickens me
Get the fuck out of here with ‘unsolicited advice’. When you insist on sharing minute by minute of the day since your baby was born on a PUBLIC profile people are going to comment! Passive aggressive Twat.

Reactions: 16
As if she's invited friends and family around for a 'Sip n See Stanley' tomorrow Who does she think she is. So full of self importance

Reactions: 13
As if she's invited friends and family around for a 'Sip n See Stanley' tomorrow Who does she think she is. So full of self importance
She thinks she’s given birth to the heir to the throne

Reactions: 12
I have only ever heard this term once and it was on a netflix programme about Australian 'yummy mummies'

Reactions: 6
I messaged her when she was talking about getting her nails done for the birth. I advised not to because you can monitor your O2 levels accurately if needed (I spoke as a midwife) and she said “My midwife told me I could have a bare toe, but then she’s been my mate for 10 years and knows I love my nails xx”. I couldn’t be bothered to say well actually your friend is giving wrong advice. Yes, they can monitor via your toe but the results can’t be relied upon because it’s not how the equipment is designed for use and has been proven to be inaccurate. One of the reasons a friend should never be your main care provider, they never look at things objectively. No it probably didn’t matter but it could have…Side note, I always find her lips really dry too.

Reactions: 21
I remember her going on about this at the time so I thought maybe it didn’t matter anymore but when I was in the hospital for a section on Wednesday one of the first things they asked me was if I had nail polish/nails done!

Reactions: 8
I remember her going on about this at the time so I thought maybe it didn’t matter anymore but when I was in the hospital for a section on Wednesday one of the first things they asked me was if I had nail polish/nails done!
Nail varnish will still often get removed but acrylics obviously can’t and they’re a nightmare.

Reactions: 4
I do like her but I find that her family still treat her like she’s a child and she enjoys it. When she was talking about how her dad said he wouldn’t go to Disney but would contribute to their trips I was so confused. She has her own family unit she shouldn’t need her dad to always contribute to her going to Disney. Once or twice maybe but not regularly.

Reactions: 10
The way she talked about fostering like it's a fun thing to do just because you've "got a lot of love to give". She's on another planet, she actually lives in the Disney castle! She's a spoilt bitch and she fucking loves it.

Reactions: 14
She’s a right weirdo! Imagine not inviting two of your close mates to your glorified piss up because they’ve already met the baby.

Reactions: 13
She’s an absolute freak. Sip and See sounds like such a ducking stuck up thing to me idk why

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure why she thinks she’s special. She’s had a baby. Thousands do every day, it’s not unique or important. Newsflash Amz, most people don’t really care about meeting Stanley. If they cared that much they’d have popped round before now, but because they were invited for a drink and a look. He’s just a baby. He’s special to you and your partner and most other people are just being polite.

Reactions: 23
She gives real spoilt brat vibes. I get the feeling her parents have mollycoddled her her whole life. And newsflash Amy, no one is fussed about your baby but you and your immediate family. You have not given birth to Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.