Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilykins

VIP Member
Yeah the eye make up looks odd on her. Gives her the appearance of those woman who go OTT on the plastic surgery and end up looking like a cat 😂

Reactions: 4

alafolie

That playsuit looks like it’s for a little girl not an adult 🤣 she does look like she’s lost some weight though to be fair to her.

Reactions: 3

craftingfroze

VIP Member
Now she’s flogging avon?! I didn’t think they were still going! She irritates the f out of me and dare i sound like im defending her 🫣but i think she has invisalign

Reactions: 2

happygirl4699

Her latest story saying she brought 10 suitcases on a cruise previously. Is this a joke or is she serious?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand why she did all the trashy articles about her new body now she’s a mum (suggesting she was embracing it) but on her stories was on this mad diet/regime. We all could see it was never going to happen, she’s too busy to actually commit. If she was active, ate well and drank lots of water it would happen naturally. It sounded from their anniversary posts that their wedding isn’t that far away now.
September she said it in her Q and A

Reactions: 1

Lyn123

Why is she making a million meals for the child? What if he gets a picky phase which is likely soon and she's all the food ready plus wouldn't he like a fresh meal every now and again.

Reactions: 1