Amy Gerard #3 Drunk wannabe hoe, shire chode toes, podcast rating lows and racism that grows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The racist bogan from the shire and other tryhard social scene climbing Sydney moms

Reactions: 9
TLDR
Amy is a bogan racist who lives in the shire, loves to drink and dress in slutty outfits when she goes out, does some paid promos on Insta for low rent crap.
An Organised Apartment (AOA) is an uptight Sydney lawyer who is careful with her money and has two girls and a husband she keeps on tight leashes. They live in a small gilded cage and folding tit up and putting it away is her personality.
Amy’s bogan friend Leigh bleeping Campbell is the subject of three solo threads. An unhinged shopping addict with an increasing obsession with poorly executed filler on her face and lips.
Amy also has a friend called Jade Cottee who is ex beauty something or other and now lives on the northern beaches with 3 sons and her rich husband. She fancies herself as a bit of an authority on fashion and slow parenting, home births and other privileged white woman tit.
My favourite unsung unhinged hero of their mates who I don’t think they really like is Rach Powell. Just had a second baby, self indulgent pregnancy shoot and looks like she could eat an apple through a fence with her set of teeth. She’s a hanger on.
Sorry if I forgot anyone I’m spent.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
TLDR
Amy is a bogan racist who lives in the shire, loves to drink and dress in slutty outfits when she goes out, does some paid promos on Insta for low rent crap.
An Organised Apartment (AOA) is an uptight Sydney lawyer who is careful with her money and has two girls and a husband she keeps on tight leashes. They live in a small gilded cage and folding tit up and putting it away is her personality.
Amy’s bogan friend Leigh bleeping Campbell is the subject of three solo threads. An unhinged shopping addict with an increasing obsession with poorly executed filler on her face and lips.
Amy also has a friend called Jade Cottee who is ex beauty something or other and now lives on the northern beaches with 3 sons and her rich husband. She fancies herself as a bit of an authority on fashion and slow parenting, home births and other privileged white woman tit.
My favourite unsung unhinged hero of their mates who I don’t think they really like is Rach Powell. Just had a second baby, self indulgent pregnancy shoot and looks like she could eat an apple through a fence with her set of teeth. She’s a hanger on.
This is everything! I need your synopsis on Kristin Fisher, also part of the clan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes we also need KFE. And also 'Janey Henwood' who is in everything. Why's she so private? And Tegan, although there's not much to say about her, except she probably regrets going into business with a racist moron

This is everything! I need your synopsis on Kristin Fisher, also part of the clan

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody brilliant recap Entitled! I also need the tea on these “janey henwood” and Rachel Powell chicks

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
TLDR
My apologies. One of the most basic of them all, Kristin Fisher. The original bogan from WA. A train wreck of a woman who is trying to relive her 20s even though she has an ex husband, two children and a high rent eyebrow business in Double Bay. Loves a ‘diet coke’ and a 90s throwback handkerchief outfit which shows her nips. She careers from interest to interest like a toddler who sees something shiny and gets distracted. File under ‘cocaine bust’ and ‘my sister married a tycoon (bond family) fml.’

Janey Henwood is smart enough to keep to herself and obviously picks and chooses when she fraternises with the moles. She’s a breeder.

Tigga (Tegan) what a dumb nickname for a grown woman. Married to a greasy looking wealthy dude and had three babies in a short space of time and wants a medal. Runs a spa. Started up a basic low rent skincare brand named after a cleaning sponge. Yawn.

Yes we also need KFE. And also 'Janey Henwood' who is in everything. Why's she so private? And Tegan, although there's not much to say about her, except she probably regrets going into business with a racist moron
Have updated but couldn’t amend the original post. Your wish is my command.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Janey’ seems the most normal given she hasn’t started trying to be an influenza however she must be somewhat vacuous to be associated with these moran bogans.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My apologies. One of the most basic of them all, Kristin Fisher. The original bogan from WA. A train wreck of a woman who is trying to relive her 20s even though she has an ex husband, two children and a high rent eyebrow business in Double Bay. Loves a ‘diet coke’ and a 90s throwback handkerchief outfit which shows her nips. She careers from interest to interest like a toddler who sees something shiny and gets distracted. File under ‘cocaine bust’ and ‘my sister married a tycoon (bond family) fml.’

Janey Henwood is smart enough to keep to herself and obviously picks and chooses when she fraternises with the moles. She’s a breeder.

Tigga (Tegan) what a dumb nickname for a grown woman. Married to a greasy looking wealthy dude and had three babies in a short space of time and wants a medal. Runs a spa. Started up a basic low rent skincare brand named after a cleaning sponge. Yawn.

Excellent work 👏 KFE also had falling outs with Nadia Fairfax, and every other wealthy white woman in Sydney. Pissed off Pip Edwards by hooking onto Clarkey. Also loves a toyboy.

TLDR
Is Rachel 10 years older than the others?!
Amy Gerard, Leigh Campell, Jade Cottee and everyone's favourite Kristin Fisher ALL have racist posts saved in the Amy Gerard media gallery. They are an entitled, awful, stuck up, racist group of middle aged women who think they're still in high school

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Brillo recap!

I’d never put it together that Olivia Bond is married to those Bonds. No wonder KFE has traded the F45 starter husband to see who she can hook into next.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Excellent work 👏 KFE also had falling outs with Nadia Fairfax, and every other wealthy white woman in Sydney. Pissed off Pip Edwards by hooking onto Clarkey. Also loves a toyboy.

Is Rachel 10 years older than the others?!
Amy Gerard, Leigh Campell, Jade Cottee and everyone's favourite Kristin Fisher ALL have racist posts saved in the Amy Gerard media gallery. They are an entitled, awful, stuck up, racist group of middle aged women who think they're still in high school
Nah just a lot of hard living is my guess and I have no evidence to back this up but I think she’s British…so not much fluoride in the tap water 🤫. I don’t think she works. Like Jade still trading on the ‘former’ titles. She’s recently engaged too. Seems a bit desperate. These women are unemployable except for Brooke.

Reactions: 2
Brillo recap!

I’d never put it together that Olivia Bond is married to those Bonds. No wonder KFE has traded the F45 starter husband to see who she can hook into next.
Kate is her sister who is married to a Bond. That’s how KFE was mixing with all those Sydney snobs but she messed it up by getting arrested for a cocaine deal gone wrong.

Nah just a lot of hard living is my guess and I have no evidence to back this up but I think she’s British…so not much fluoride in the tap water 🤫. I don’t think she works. Like Jade still trading on the ‘former’ titles. She’s recently engaged too. Seems a bit desperate. These women are unemployable except for Brooke.
I love that Jade has all her former titles in her bio from over five years ago. Just own that you are unemployed.

Reactions: 6
Just looked up RP's Linked in.. it says she was at uni in 92-93 so she must be a lot older 👀

Brillo recap!

Kate Bond is Kristen's sister who married one of the Bond brothers, Olivia is her friend who she went to boarding school with and married the other Bond bro.. KF has a whole highlight reel explaining it all! She's definitely a social climber. The sad thing is, her ex seemed SO lovely and KF seemed genuinely happy (judging by her old funny personality anyway!)

Reactions: 7

Let's not forget Tegan's business partner for BUMP!? Her husband is in some serious legal trouble.

Reactions: 5
Just looked up RP's Linked in.. it says she was at uni in 92-93 so she must be a lot older 👀

Kate Bond is Kristen's sister who married one of the Bond brothers, Olivia is her friend who she went to boarding school with and married the other Bond bro.. KF has a whole highlight reel explaining it all! She's definitely a social climber. The sad thing is, her ex seemed SO lovely and KF seemed genuinely happy (judging by her old funny personality anyway!)
Let’s not forget KFE blew up her own life with this affair that ended things with the hubby https://amp.smh.com.au/culture/celebrity/salon-scandal-rocks-double-bay-20200606-p5502w.html

My theory is that Kate Bond doesn’t like her children. Her stories used to complain about her eldest so much. Olivia is a jeweller (barely) and started a business in lockdown. I reckon she scams customers sometimes. I’ve seen her around and she is nowhere near as attractive IRL. She and Kate hang with the Deborah symond DSO and Poppy Tz and Lou O’Neil (Lou Hay) set. Would love to start something on them. They NEVER declare their paid posts.

Reactions: 10
Let’s not forget KFE blew up her own life with this affair that ended things with the hubby https://amp.smh.com.au/culture/celebrity/salon-scandal-rocks-double-bay-20200606-p5502w.html

My theory is that Kate Bond doesn’t like her children. Her stories used to complain about her eldest so much. Olivia is a jeweller (barely) and started a business in lockdown. I reckon she scams customers sometimes. I’ve seen her around and she is nowhere near as attractive IRL. She and Kate hang with the Deborah symond DSO and Poppy Tz and Lou O’Neil (Lou Hay) set. Would love to start something on them. They NEVER declare their paid posts.
Neither does Lisa Wipfli who's also part of that crowd, yet they're all so wealthy they don't even need paid posts. Take a screenshot and send to Ad Standards

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.