Amy & Co #4 Alcoholic Amy, Beige Brooke, Kriminal Kristen, Joyless Jade, Loser Leigh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it kill AOA to season her dry AF roast and veggies with some herbs or *gasp* olive oil?? Imagine choking that down.

Reactions: 14
Her house decor is like a hotel in the 90’s what is that daggy toy cabinetry and those hideous lamps. She is so daggy!!!!! And vanilla and bland, those poor kids are going to have major issues as they get older.

Reactions: 11
Her house decor is like a hotel in the 90’s what is that daggy toy cabinetry and those hideous lamps. She is so daggy!!!!! And vanilla and bland, those poor kids are going to have major issues as they get older.
The cabinetry probably cost a bomb and it’s soooo sterile and giving corporate fit out. 🥲 also I didn’t realise it was revolutionary to use cabinets to store things 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love that Amy is leaving Leigh in her dust but damn, Amy’s manager must have done a deal with the devil. The opportunities she’s been afforded. Not bad for a racist bogan that just so happens to be thin with fake boobs and a half attractive head.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good on her. This is a great gig. Be interesting to see how she goes with Chris Page. He has been open about his alcoholism so maybe her telling stories of big nights out wont really gel with him.

Reactions: 9
I love that Amy is leaving Leigh in her dust but damn, Amy’s manager must have done a deal with the devil. The opportunities she’s been afforded. Not bad for a racist bogan that just so happens to be thin with fake boobs and a half attractive head.
Will it be pre recorded 🤔 8-10am on a weekend isn’t ideal timing for a mother of three. Gotta pay for that renooooo 💸 her and rhian 🚬 would be raking it in. For real tho, props to her manager.

Reactions: 6
Will it be pre recorded 🤔 8-10am on a weekend isn’t ideal timing for a mother of three. Gotta pay for that renooooo 💸 her and rhian 🚬 would be raking it in. For real tho, props to her manager.
I think it probably would be. Hopefully she’s earning enough $ so Rhian can give flogging ciggies the flick.

Reactions: 4
Amy’s manager needs a promotion for sure. A book, a radio show. She’s come a long way from being a basic mummy blogger.

Has Leigh congratulated her yet? Can’t wait for that passive aggressive comment!

Reactions: 11
Amy’s manager needs a promotion for sure. A book, a radio show. She’s come a long way from being a basic mummy blogger.

Has Leigh congratulated her yet? Can’t wait for that passive aggressive comment!
We’ll learn that Leigh has turned down multiple radio deals.

I have no idea what Amy’s appeal is, I definitely don’t see it, but hats off to her manager.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is what I hate about influencers. Without their platform, they’d be a nobody wasting away in the suburbs (looking at you too, Olivia White). People go to uni and slog their guts out for years in the media industry, and someone who has a half baked podcast with no formal media training gets handed an opportunity like this. It bleeping pisses me off.

Reactions: 20
Ok she is now elevated to legitimate media personality. I mean not to say that this is a huge gig but it’s clearly a great get. It’s actually somewhat impressive her leaps and bounds. Impressive and also weird.

Reactions: 10
This is what I hate about influencers. Without their platform, they’d be a nobody wasting away in the suburbs (looking at you too, Olivia White). People go to uni and slog their guts out for years in the media industry, and someone who has a half baked podcast with no formal media training gets handed an opportunity like this. It bleeping pisses me off.
Correct!!!!!!!! So many talented people out there that aren’t selling their souls for likes. That’s why I can’t stand when influencers complain about how hideous social media can be, 1. It’s a choice for you to be on social media, no one has a gun to your head forcing you be active on it. 2. If it wasn’t for all your followers you influenzas would be nothing, your only skill set is photography with an iPhone, the strategy and the content for the products you flog is given to you by the brands, you just post it. Just another version of a sales rep.

Reactions: 10