Amy Childs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they have a rule that if the dad is called William/Billy then the son has to be called that too, since I’m assuming Ritchies dad isn’t called Billy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought that it was quite truncated too. Maybe they'll be a S2 where they whinge on about nightfeeds and blinging up the babies?

A dig around Instagram has confirmed that Amy's brother, Wills also has a son called Billy. So there's:

Granddad Billy Childs Sr
Brother Billy Childs Jr
Nephew Billy Childs III
Babydaddy Billy Delbosq Sr
Baby Billy D Jr
Her parents have two grandchildren both called the same name 😮....

that seems weird to me.

Reactions: 4
It just further proves that Amy is thick as tit. The name Billy was clearly taken by your nephew 😑😂 I think because her other son is named after his dad though it would’ve been touchy if she told Billy he couldn’t name his kid after him. It must be well confusing 😭 imagine your dad, partner, brother, son and nephew all being called Billy 😭

I think Ritchie dad is called Ritchie 🤣
He is indeed.
---
It just further proves that Amy is thick as tit. The name Billy was clearly taken by your nephew 😑😂 I think because her other son is named after his dad though it would’ve been touchy if she told Billy he couldn’t name his kid after him. It must be well confusing 😭 imagine your dad, partner, brother, son and nephew all being called Billy 😭
It's utterly ridiculous, I agree.

She don’t seem to like her boy kids…. It’s all about the girl twin and then it’s like she remembers that there are indeed two of them.

as for the names lots of families have family names. My late husband was Irish and there were a lot of repeated names in that community.

Reactions: 2
She don’t seem to like her boy kids…. It’s all about the girl twin and then it’s like she remembers that there are indeed two of them.

as for the names lots of families have family names. My late husband was Irish and there were a lot of repeated names in that community.
I guess she finds it more difficult to dress the boys up?

My husband's Irish too but I think that having all of those Billies is beyond stupid. Mind you, so is Amy.

Did anyone see this from Father’s Day? I don’t know what’s worse, basically wishing himself a Happy Father’s Day for being a ‘stepdad’ or the fact he only mentioned Polly and not her other child 🥲 His caption also makes zero sense.
A36561F2-8F7A-494B-8B0E-34B00D088F54.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Does her other son even exist?
Amy certainly has stuck to her word of not showing Ritchie anywhere. I have never seen a pic of him. His dad must have legally threatened her or something for her to so strictly adhere to this rule.

Reactions: 7
He does exist and she won't show him for sure. He is a second thought, well 4th now after the twins. She used to take polly on holiday and leave him with the grandparents. She loves him but he definitely isn't want she was expecting.

He does exist and she won't show him for sure. He is a second thought, well 4th now after the twins. She used to take polly on holiday and leave him with the grandparents. She loves him but he definitely isn't want she was expecting.
That sounds really sad, writing as a mum with a son who has SEN :(

• Sad
Has anyone seen her house on rightmove? No signs of it being a little boy’s home. Apart from UNOPENED toys still in the boxes. It is weird but in the toy room it’s all pollys pink doll house etc then just new stuff unopened very strange. No toys in his bedroom or anything else. It makes me think he’s with his dad all the time or other people because she makes it seem so easy to never mention him or have him around.

Has anyone seen her house on rightmove? No signs of it being a little boy’s home. Apart from UNOPENED toys still in the boxes. It is weird but in the toy room it’s all pollys pink doll house etc then just new stuff unopened very strange. No toys in his bedroom or anything else. It makes me think he’s with his dad all the time or other people because she makes it seem so easy to never mention him or have him around.
That does sound odd! I am going to have a gander.
---
Yep, just found it - she seems to be located in the same road as her parents which IIRC is a very busy one. It's very showhousey and I hadn't realised that it had 5 bedrooms as Amy's dormer room is the size of a cupboard. Also it's got 2 ensuites so that the other upstairs bedroom has to use the downstairs shower or go through one of the other upstairs bedrooms!?

I see what you mean about Polly's toys being on show and no sign of Ritchie anywhere.

Last edited:
That does sound odd! I am going to have a gander.
---
Yep, just found it - she seems to be located in the same road as her parents which IIRC is a very busy one. It's very showhousey and I hadn't realised that it had 5 bedrooms as Amy's dormer room is the size of a cupboard. Also it's got 2 ensuites so that the other upstairs bedroom has to use the downstairs shower or go through one of the other upstairs bedrooms!?

I see what you mean about Polly's toys being on show and no sign of Ritchie anywhere.
Her room is ridiculously small! It’s obviously a lovely home but it doesn’t look like a child friendly family space does it. It’s so plain with no character no photos around no colour or personality in the kids bedrooms. Even in the garden just a pink castle for polly 🙄

Her room is ridiculously small! It’s obviously a lovely home but it doesn’t look like a child friendly family space does it. It’s so plain with no character no photos around no colour or personality in the kids bedrooms. Even in the garden just a pink castle for polly 🙄
It doesn't indeed and just smacks of a blingy Essex show house. The pale colourscheme combined with four children must be a joy.

Reactions: 1