Amy Childs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The playroom is odd :-/

It’s basically just a storage room, and as other people have said - why so many unopened toys?

Reactions: 2
Ritchie is 4 😂💀 Why would he be in a cot? Maybe the pictures were taken awhile ago but can’t surely be that old lol
Because if he's in a bed he will get out. Sadly the cot contains him otherwise he's on a rampage.

• Sad
Because if he's in a bed he will get out. Sadly the cot contains him otherwise he's on a rampage.
That’s surely child cruelty? That cot wouldn’t be big enough for a 4 year old. Special needs or not he should have a proper bed. Where do you get this information from 🥺😳

Reactions: 1
That’s surely child cruelty? That cot wouldn’t be big enough for a 4 year old. Special needs or not he should have a proper bed. Where do you get this information from 🥺😳
I can't say where. But where else do you think he's sleeping? He does live there.

• Wow
I can't say where. But where else do you think he's sleeping? He does live there.
That’s really sad. Especially knowing she’s out constantly and now filming abroad at any opportunity. Any child needs the right care and attention, but it’s shocking in particular if he has additional needs.

Reactions: 3
That’s really sad. Especially knowing she’s out constantly and now filming abroad at any opportunity. Any child needs the right care and attention, but it’s shocking in particular if he has additional needs.
Her parents do ALOT.

Her parents do ALOT.
As a person with ASD myself and a mum of a SEN son I can certainly understand why AC keeps Ritchie out of the limelight BUT, it's still like the poor child doesn’t exist. Living near her parents is clearly a huge help to her in regard to bringing her eldest son up, hence I wonder why she's moving?

Billy D is already useless; I doubt he'll stick around for too long.

Reactions: 4
no it’s not child cruelty what an ignorant thing to say. SEN children cannot be compared to neurotypical children. it’s about keeping a child safe

Reactions: 4
no it’s not child cruelty what an ignorant thing to say. SEN children cannot be compared to neurotypical children. it’s about keeping a child safe
Indeed they cannot as there are loads of risks. My son has broken two beds so far and we've had to replace the mattress on his current one due to eurenesis.

Reactions: 1
Ignorant? I know first hand plenty about children with additional needs thank you and yes it is cruelty to have a child who is 4 sleep in a cot that size! There are a lot of other ways he could be sleeping safely other than him being in a cot that size wtf. Plenty more safety features are available 🙄 Going to sleep in that cot forever is he?