Amy Childs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My SEN child wanted to stay in the cot and did so until 3.5 until we gently got her to accept a bed. They like the familiarity. Also cots have weight limits not age limits and my child is very small perhaps he is too

Reactions: 4
Ignorant? I know first hand plenty about children with additional needs thank you and yes it is cruelty to have a child who is 4 sleep in a cot that size! There are a lot of other ways he could be sleeping safely other than him being in a cot that size wtf. Plenty more safety features are available 🙄 Going to sleep in that cot forever is he?
then you should know better! obviously he’s not going to sleep in a cot forever. you really haven’t got a clue have you

Reactions: 1
then you should know better! obviously he’s not going to sleep in a cot forever. you really haven’t got a clue have you
Wow 😆😂 you should calm down. You know f all about me and I stand by what I said a 4 year old should never be in a cot! This can lead to serious health issues and lead to delayed development or further problems in other areas! Like I said there are plenty of other options in regards to safety that don’t involve keeping a 4 year old in a cot 🙃 let people have their opinions!

Wow 😆😂 you should calm down. You know f all about me and I stand by what I said a 4 year old should never be in a cot! This can lead to serious health issues and lead to delayed development or further problems in other areas! Like I said there are plenty of other options in regards to safety that don’t involve keeping a 4 year old in a cot 🙃 let people have their opinions!
what health issues and delays could it cause? Can’t see a lot of difference in my child’s cot and toddler bed with bed guard

Reactions: 3
He's not small for his age. Just average. Not sure how else she could keep him in his bed.

you should calm down throwing around “child cruelty” accusations. you can have your opinion as much as you want but you asked if it was child cruelty and was told no and that SEN children can’t be compared. that’s just facts wether you like it or not so opinions don’t matter.

he isn’t a typical 4 year old though is he so i’ll go back to what i first said SEN children cannot be compared to neurotypical children!

you should calm down throwing around “child cruelty” accusations. you can have your opinion as much as you want but you asked if it was child cruelty and was told no and that SEN children can’t be compared. that’s just facts wether you like it or not so opinions don’t matter.

he isn’t a typical 4 year old though is he so i’ll go back to what i first said SEN children cannot be compared to neurotypical children!
I really didn’t ask you anything 😂.. I was replying back to the person who originally said he is ‘contained’ in a cot to stop him going on a ‘rampage’. Putting a 4 year old in a cot to stop them interacting and to make life easier is child cruelty. Kindly give it a rest 👋🏻

I really didn’t ask you anything 😂.. I was replying back to the person who originally said he is ‘contained’ in a cot to stop him going on a ‘rampage’. Putting a 4 year old in a cot to stop them interacting and to make life easier is child cruelty. Kindly give it a rest 👋🏻
you asked on a public forum and you’ve literally made up an entire scenario!! we are all speculating here but it’s likely to keep him safe at night time. since you have so much experience with SEN children then you will know many don’t sleep through the night. obviously not to prevent him from interacting.

it sounds like you’re the one who needs putting in a cot to stop them interacting. when you’re speaking about children who can’t defend themselves the least you could do is have some empathy and switch your brain on.

i won’t give it a rest as when it comes to SEN children and ignorant fools i can keep going til i’m blue in the face ☺

Reactions: 2
I’m still confused how sleeping in a cot is cruel, same mattress as a bed but with bars. Maybe it would be dangerous for him to get out of a bed unsupervised? 4 is still very young especially for SEN chidlren. And like I said before some WANT to stay in the cot

Reactions: 5
you asked on a public forum and you’ve literally made up an entire scenario!! we are all speculating here but it’s likely to keep him safe at night time. since you have so much experience with SEN children then you will know many don’t sleep through the night. obviously not to prevent him from interacting.

it sounds like you’re the one who needs putting in a cot to stop them interacting. when you’re speaking about children who can’t defend themselves the least you could do is have some empathy and switch your brain on.

i won’t give it a rest as when it comes to SEN children and ignorant fools i can keep going til i’m blue in the face ☺
Wow now I’ve got something against children with special needs? 🙃 wtf you’re honestly reaching. I didn’t ask anything to the public.. I was replying to what someone said, and I even quoted their post? I was replying to them!! Do you even get how tattle works? It’s all there to read. Name one thing I have said against children with special needs? 🥴 Someone stated that Amy keeps him in a cot when he’s on a ‘rampage’. Keeping a child with special needs in a cot to control his behaviour IS cruel! I’ve seen cases where children have been confined to cots day in day out to ‘keep them out the way’ and it has contributed to delayed development! There are many safer ways to deal with behaviour problems other than to place them in a cot! Sorry to derail everyone and it’s pathetic that I even have to defend myself but I was speaking against this type of parenting. Anyone who can read back my comments and can clearly see I’ve said not one thing against children with special needs. Do not make stuff up when people can see the conversation.

Wow now I’ve got something against children with special needs? 🙃 wtf you’re honestly reaching. I didn’t ask anything to the public.. I was replying to what someone said, and I even quoted their post? I was replying to them!! Do you even get how tattle works? It’s all there to read. Name one thing I have said against children with special needs? 🥴 Someone stated that Amy keeps him in a cot when he’s on a ‘rampage’. Keeping a child with special needs in a cot to control his behaviour IS cruel! I’ve seen cases where children have been confined to cots day in day out to ‘keep them out the way’ and it has contributed to delayed development! There are many safer ways to deal with behaviour problems other than to place them in a cot! Sorry to derail everyone and it’s pathetic that I even have to defend myself but I was speaking against this type of parenting. Anyone who can read back my comments and can clearly see I’ve said not one thing against children with special needs. Do not make stuff up when people can see the conversation.
i read the original post as he sleeps in a cot so he can’t wander off through the house in the night. if you read it as he’s put into a cot to keep him to one small space when he’s awake then i agree with you.. that’s not a parenting approach i would take and in my opinion is really not on. so we’ve both obviously interpreted the original comment differently.

yes i do know how this works. perhaps you don’t if you think other people can’t respond to your comment particularly when you say “isn’t this child abuse”. i know it’s all there to read and seems other people have interpreted the comment the same way i did.

Reactions: 2
i read the original post as he sleeps in a cot so he can’t wander off through the house in the night. if you read it as he’s put into a cot to keep him to one small space when he’s awake then i agree with you.. that’s not a parenting approach i would take and in my opinion is really not on. so we’ve both obviously interpreted the original comment differently.

yes i do know how this works. perhaps you don’t if you think other people can’t respond to your comment particularly when you say “isn’t this child abuse”. i know it’s all there to read and seems other people have interpreted the comment the same way i did.
The original comment said the cot was used to confine him when on a rampage? That’s suggesting it isn’t just sleeping in a cot for comfort. Also you claimed I was saying things about children with special needs who can’t defend themselves yet can’t relay what I apparently said? Maybe you’ve read it back now and realised I said nothing against children. You also went in and told me to use my brain and said I should be confined myself 😳 If anyone read that they would think I had been writing hate speech or threats 🥴 All I said is my view which is that it is cruel to keep a 4 year old with special needs ‘confined’ in a cot and this would lead to further problems. I’ll leave it there as this has been such a derailment 🙃

No I said he sleeps in the cot at night so he doesn't go on a rampage I.e doesn't get out of bed and leave the room, break things, turn taps on, wake everyone up.
He doesn't nap and he is not put there during the day to be clear.

Just watched the twin life shows, late to the party I know, but I was so shocked at them “splitting” and all the arguing between her and Billy. If that is what actually made the edit, then god knows what actually goes on? I was really surprised she allowed that to be shown, paints him in a terrible lights, and highlighted the fact that she actually does just accept bare minimum. I found it very sad to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched the twin life shows, late to the party I know, but I was so shocked at them “splitting” and all the arguing between her and Billy. If that is what actually made the edit, then god knows what actually goes on? I was really surprised she allowed that to be shown, paints him in a terrible lights, and highlighted the fact that she actually does just accept bare minimum. I found it very sad to be honest.
I agree. Billy D is a manchild and I truly and honestly think that Amy shouldn't have so many children.

I agree. Billy D is a manchild and I truly and honestly think that Amy shouldn't have so many children.
She really shouldn’t. If she didn’t have money and her parents, she wouldn’t have coped. She shouldn’t have had any more after polly, she should have waited for someone decent to come a long and not get herself pregnant after 5 minutes. Personally I don’t see the fascination with having children with multiple partners. I completely get relationships break down and people move on , and sometimes want children with a new partner. I’m trying and have 2 children from a previous relationship and so does my partner, but once it starts getting like 3 baby daddy’s or mothers or fathers(this does include men ) I feel like it starts to get embarrassing and makes the person look like that’s the only way then can make a partner try to stay. I think having children with someone is a bigger commitment than marriage. You can get a divorce, when they children involved it gets messy.o think Amy will end up like Natasha Hamilton

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She really shouldn’t. If she didn’t have money and her parents, she wouldn’t have coped. She shouldn’t have had any more after polly, she should have waited for someone decent to come a long and not get herself pregnant after 5 minutes. Personally I don’t see the fascination with having children with multiple partners. I completely get relationships break down and people move on , and sometimes want children with a new partner. I’m trying and have 2 children from a previous relationship and so does my partner, but once it starts getting like 3 baby daddy’s or mothers or fathers(this does include men ) I feel like it starts to get embarrassing and makes the person look like that’s the only way then can make a partner try to stay. I think having children with someone is a bigger commitment than marriage. You can get a divorce, when they children involved it gets messy.o think Amy will end up like Natasha Hamilton
I agree. I was about to say about NH too. 5 baby daddies is just embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree. I was about to say about NH too. 5 baby daddies is just embarrassing.
I couldn't agree more, it's not a great example to set is it? I honestly think that Billy D won't stick around as he has hardly covered himself in glory so far and wasn't he caught texting another woman during a recentish series of TOWIE? Do you reckon they talked about starting a family or was it unplanned? Didn't Amy discuss Billy going for the snip? Wouldn't it be easier for her to have a coil fitted?

Sorry, TMI, but what *is* it with these TOWIE ladies and wrong 'uns?

I couldn't agree more, it's not a great example to set is it? I honestly think that Billy D won't stick around as he has hardly covered himself in glory so far and wasn't he caught texting another woman during a recentish series of TOWIE? Do you reckon they talked about starting a family or was it unplanned? Didn't Amy discuss Billy going for the snip? Wouldn't it be easier for her to have a coil fitted?

Sorry, TMI, but what *is* it with these TOWIE ladies and wrong 'uns?
I remember saying it was awful for her to ask Billy to have the snip and people jumped down my throat 😂😅 She has 4 children now by 3 different dads. If she doesn’t want anymore then she should be using contraception or have her tubes tied instead of expecting him to have the snip. They’ve been together 2 mins too. Imagine he met someone else and wanted more children.

• Heart
Reactions: 6