AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really do think something is amiss with his lack of social awareness. He's weirdly angry about all of this and it just seems like he was bullied in school and now he's got a platform he's going to town on it.
He said how dare people joke about mental illness and then attacks people again first and surname knowing full well what that could do..
Wish he would take a read of on here.

Reactions: 5
Did anyone local on here hear that he got a big claim settled a few years ago (was it a car claim?) and that’s how he set up AMPX formally, and bought the Range Rover? I’m not sure if it’s true.

• Wow
I really do think something is amiss with his lack of social awareness. He's weirdly angry about all of this and it just seems like he was bullied in school and now he's got a platform he's going to town on it.
He said how dare people joke about mental illness and then attacks people again first and surname knowing full well what that could do..
Trust me. He 100% not bullied in school, he was a knob then too but this is a new level

Reactions: 4
I really find him so Fake, I can’t help but wonder why we haven’t seen this nee state of the art kitchen. Back in the day we’d have the tour of the kitchen and meals being made.

some bedtime reading, I knew he couldn’t come up with all that bs himself lol
that person never came up with AMPX either, it was a company in Dublin that Andy still works with.

What is it with these people apologising to him?

the boys on that where’s the craic podcast tit themselves so bad. Shouldn’t be talking the talk if they can’t walk the walk. And I’m sure they 30 people who listen to that podcast don’t give a dung either

Reactions: 2
READ are you joking?! That man cant read! Laughed at his video again or should I say fideo and fery.. why can't he pronounce his Vs and WHYYYY does he keep talking about behaving correctly?! Am I back in secondary school with the nuns and the Christian brothers?

"what a day to be alive" he says with the most uninviting, unpleasurable face known to man.

• Haha
I feel like going to newry and letting his tyres down ( wee jokes) lol. Boy hurts my soul hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Here's some ☕.... A local shop owner caught malone selling his son drugs from the back of malones car.... Said shop owner made malone go to his shop and remove all his gross meals from the shelves!!! Now this shop is quite a busy one and the shop owner is very well respected within the area so malone will take a big hit with this.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Here's some ☕.... A local shop owner caught malone selling his son drugs from the back of malones car.... Said shop owner made malone go to his shop and remove all his gross meals from the shelves!!! Now this shop is quite a busy one and the shop owner is very well respected within the area so malone will take a big hit with this.
Was this recently, if he is that successful as he claims to be, surely he wouldn't need to be selling drug's?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Can't wait for the documentary. Such an inspiration 😳
How to make microwave meals and be an absent father, twice 🙄
I hope he's paying out some decent money to those ex's seeing as he is so successful and loaded.
I know if I was the most recent one, I'd be requesting no pics of their daughter on his social media. Poor child has no say in being associated to such an embarrassment of a father.
Was this recently, if he is that successful as he claims to be, surely he wouldn't need to be selling drug's?
That's how he makes his money and always has. Do you really think those gross meals bring in the cash. He has been involved with drugs for many years and been spotted with other dealers.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think he deals drugs at all! I think because he takes them or used to and he has flashy car n money he gets labelled that like everyone the same but I don’t believe it personally. His meals also weren’t in any local shops for long time nowhere local sells them which is strange

Where is the food made? It mustn’t be in the same building he renovated near Warrenpoint! Or he would be showing it! Does anyone even work in his offices? What are they used for? You never see his best friend anymore the company mannager,who he took to Dubai!

Does anyone even work in his offices? What are they used for?
The empty lever arch files on the desk this morning....wtaf?! 😂 Such a waste of a unit. A few bits of equipment downstairs and empty offices (apart from 2 huge desks) upstairs?!

• Haha
He used to have a team of kitchen staff in Bessbrook, but that was when he had the chefs! That’s obviously all away now-anyone that doesn’t think he’s at anything are deluded.. there is not a place in the newry area has his meals.. speaks volumes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.