AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are very little posts with customers eating his meals, nor photos of his meals in shops or his vans doing deliveries, the cooking of the meals has been subbed out to a manufacturer, not unheard of in the food manufacturing world, but wonder what happened the state of the art kitchen, its lie after lie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I blame the people around him. If he was my brother I’d be asking him is he ok. He is a complete bollocks but I hope his fall from grace is small and he learns. You can cheat Instagram but not the bank. When the dd’s bounce and suppliers won’t deliver trust me it’s a lonely place. Been there and done that.

Reactions: 5
@Bluntbish you are not thinking correctly. This is simply a fact 😜🤣
You are not a marketing genius, join me on tha mutha fuckin riiiiiise... To bleeping nowhere.

Happy days Andy says he will give us 10 free dinners and then when we finish number 10 we become rich and beautiful and a lambo will pop up out the front of the house. Meals must have magic beans in them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
See he has a new friend (victim) ready to get shredded..my bets are 4 months he lasts🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Absolute cringe at him sitting in the car trying to get the lambo in at every opportunity.

He has a Lamborghini everybody. Incase anyone was unaware 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He might be on the rise but bragging about his money and cars will get him nowhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He might be on the rise but bragging about his money and cars will get him nowhere.
I thought today he was soo money driven.. as much as I find him quite handsome lately, I find that money ego very unattractive. Meh.. my crush has lessened lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I thought today he was soo money driven.. as much as I find him quite handsome lately, I find that money ego very unattractive. Meh.. my crush has lessened lol 😆
Do you find him as handsome when he isn't colouring in his stubble? Lol grey all week them ban, troll busters he's had the whole works done. bleeping colouring in his beard like 😂 embrace the grey ffs

• Haha
Do you find him as handsome when he isn't colouring in his stubble? Lol grey all week them ban, troll busters he's had the whole works done. bleeping colouring in his beard like 😂 embrace the grey ffs
I do yeah lol wouldn't want the colour on my bed sheets particularly though if I'm honest. Id love to see some of the fellas yous lot are with if yous don't find him a bit sexy like come on, really? If I was out a night out (and single) and he wanted to buy me a drink and chat me up dam sure I'd let him! - now that's looks wise, probably 'the rise' would turn me off and thats as far as itd go. But yup, dark hair or grey id have a bit of that lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I do yeah lol wouldn't want the colour on my bed sheets particularly though if I'm honest. Id love to see some of the fellas yous lot are with if yous don't find him a bit sexy like come on, really? If I was out a night out (and single) and he wanted to buy me a drink and chat me up dam sure I'd let him! - now that's looks wise, probably 'the rise' would turn me off and thats as far as itd go. But yup, dark hair or grey id have a bit of that lol
I'm single and if he wanted to chat me up I'd tell him to get fucked 😂 he's not bad looking at all but his attitude and the way he speaks lets him down a bag full. No time for an ignorant arrogant prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm single and if he wanted to chat me up I'd tell him to get fucked 😂 he's not bad looking at all but his attitude and the way he speaks lets him down a bag full. No time for an ignorant arrogant prick.
If u didn't no he was andy malone tho?

If u didn't no he was andy malone tho?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.