AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If u didn't no he was andy malone tho?
But he would still open his mouth and speak šŸ¤£ his voice, and tbh just the general way he speaks is so unattractive.
I don't know what his first wee girls mummy is like, but I've seen the most recent ex and she is lovely looking and doesn't come across as completely wired up to the moon. So maybe he tones it down a bit when he's on the pull šŸ¤£

Reactions: 3
He used to be good looking. Unknown his personality has dragged him down. But he has that much filler in his face heā€™s like a male blow up doll

• Haha
Who seen McCooey's stories? You have to watch it for the craic, she is a funny witch šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is a really slow reader or does he keep rereading that same book on his morning walks??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you find him as handsome when he isn't colouring in his stubble? Lol grey all week them ban, troll busters he's had the whole works done. bleeping colouring in his beard like šŸ˜‚ embrace the grey ffs
Lol i noticed this aswell...is he using shoe polish on the beard

• Haha
It looks like Andy has signed up to some pyramid scheme with this Grant Cordone thing šŸ„“

Reactions: 2
Two used car salesmen. We could all take photos beside private jets and pretend we have one. Some much talk about money and fancy objects but all leased/borrowed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks like Andy has signed up to some pyramid scheme with this Grant Cordone thing šŸ„“
Wouldn't be the first time. He was flogging a self help course a few years ago, teaching everyone how to rule the world basically. .šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Iā€™m so out of the loop with this one. Couldnā€™t listen to that voice any longer! Whatā€™s the craic with the money give away? Is that still a go or was it all bullshit as expected?!

Whose firin bullets at his currys!! Also-ā€œfind solutions to problemsā€ is this not basic fundamentals of life? Does this man believe he invented the art of solving problems??šŸ˜¶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whose firin bullets at his currys!! Also-ā€œfind solutions to problemsā€ is this not basic fundamentals of life? Does this man believe he invented the art of solving problems??šŸ˜¶
Reminds me of the film The Internship - ā€œmake reasonable choicesā€ šŸ¤£ itā€™s up there with that school of thought šŸ¤£

Iā€™m so out of the loop with this one. Couldnā€™t listen to that voice any longer! Whatā€™s the craic with the money give away? Is that still a go or was it all bullshit as expected?!
true. The post says ā€œclick the link in bioā€ but no link! Says ends 1 April. Will be interesting. We will be watching Andy.

Reminds me of the film The Internship - ā€œmake reasonable choicesā€ šŸ¤£ itā€™s up there with that school of thought šŸ¤£
šŸ˜‚ hes just talkin for the sake of it! Saying loads of words but saying duck all at the same time? Hes such an oddball....im guna start an instagram. Folks! Noone can reach me. I wear jumpers to keep warm. Im on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The put on heavy breathing after the work out and the ā€˜sweat dripā€™! Awh lads happy bleeping Friday šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.