AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What.Was.That? My mind is beyond boggled! This isn't troll busters, this is a huge bullying motive! duck the haters? Yet you sit and criticise people about their materialistic things and how they sit and play with their balls. Honestly, I'm quite saddened by the whole idea

No word from McCooey the last few days...
What is there to say so? She's dammed if she does and dammed if she doesn't! Her podcast last week or the week before is very funny

Reactions: 7
Personally, if you are publicly calling someone a d1ck or whatever or criticise them, you have to be prepared for the consequences..
None of those people ever thought Andy Malone would publicly name and shame them - or if they did, they don’t care.
I don’t think Andy is bullying them...
At the end of the day, Nico makes YouTube videos of himself pretending to j3rk off or scratch his b@lls - like why would Andy calling him out embarrass him?! Plus other have pointed out Nico is probably raking the £ in anyway!
The Suitor guy is taking it well & I think he is a likeable guy who is pretty down to earth.... trying to promote a positive attitude.... he’s probably still dreading next week mind you.
But Nico is getting as good as he gave in my opinion!
I reckon McCooey is keeping quiet as there isn’t much to say plus she probably doesn’t want to be featured! Wouldn’t be her style to be nasty about anyone either. She’s a good soul & a very funny one at that!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And also am I the only one that thinks this is bullying in the highest form??
An why are everyone getting behind him??
He needs to be cancelled….
Imagine anyone that he calls out does something to them selfs?
Would it be a great day for him to be alive….

Reactions: 10
What an absolute idiot of a man of course if u put urself on a public platform people are going to have an opinion of u what does he expect big difference between being a bully and having an opinion, I just found all that so attention seeking

Reactions: 3
Man that was a hard watch. It's the most contradictory thing ever. Nico I don't care about but all those people called out first name and surname for simply tweeting in reaction to the LA bollox is completely unwarranted. Fans of his are immediately going to jump on their accounts and hound them relentlessly for being so called trolls, thus continuing the cycle. This is not a good idea at all. It's really really sad to see a man in his mid thirties using putting other people on blast with no fan base unfortunately to back them up to RISE. It's piss poor company promotion.

Reactions: 6
I know I said peace out girls, but one thing that kills me.

so many influencers, post shite about helping the homeless. I mean so many NI wannabes portrays this life..

muthafuckers, do it because you care!!! Not to be filmed doing it. All for the gram

mic drop I’m out ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe I have missed this thread to now!!

Anyone who thinks this fella is a marketing genius needs their heads tested along with Andy. Another 30% off this weekend. Meals are so good that he keeps reducing the price. Genius alright. There is not a chance he is getting sales off the back of these stunts. He is doing his business more harm than good in the long run to be honest.

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe I have missed this thread to now!!

Anyone who thinks this fella is a marketing genius needs their heads tested along with Andy. Another 30% off this weekend. Meals are so good that he keeps reducing the price. Genius alright. There is not a chance he is getting sales off the back of these stunts. He is doing his business more harm than good in the long run to be honest.
Sure he has machines coming from amurricaaaaa!

• Haha
Dunno this man from Adam I’m not from the area I’ve just seen him being shared a lot last few weeks. Found the video last night very funny and he was right in ways your man nick brought it on himself but he need to be careful naming and shaming people last thing anyone wants is a tragedy

And also am I the only one that thinks this is bullying in the highest form??
An why are everyone getting behind him??
He needs to be cancelled….
Imagine anyone that he calls out does something to them selfs?
Would it be a great day for him to be alive….
I think he is sneaky del
Sure he has machines coming from amurricaaaaa!
Foe what i wonder...does he not just buy the meals in and puts his label on them...

Reactions: 2
Man that was a hard watch. It's the most contradictory thing ever. Nico I don't care about but all those people called out first name and surname for simply tweeting in reaction to the LA bollox is completely unwarranted. Fans of his are immediately going to jump on their accounts and hound them relentlessly for being so called trolls, thus continuing the cycle. This is not a good idea at all. It's really really sad to see a man in his mid thirties using putting other people on blast with no fan base unfortunately to back them up to RISE. It's piss poor company promotion.
Can you add the link for this,,, I havnt seen it?

Since when did people from Newry say Folks or did I grow up up in a different area 😂😂😂😂 ????? Lads was a phrase I was more used to !!!!! He’s a Dose 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Folks is more dundalk. I’m not sure he knows where he’s from with the accents he does have 🤣🤣🤣. One minute he’s pure bessbrook. And the next you’d swear he was raised in ma Brady’s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have it on good word that spar are gonna pull out of his contract because his behaviour is deemed as breach of contract.

Using a business page to openly call people out is downright stupidity. Many people wont spend a penny more to look at his bake on package of their meals 😂

Reactions: 14
I used to buy his meals.

His face on the package put me off. Also, the quality now compared to even just last year is shocking - no comparison at all actually.

I’ve noticed my local shops no longer stock them either, so I bet I’m not the only one to think this.

Reactions: 7
I used to buy his meals.

His face on the package put me off. Also, the quality now compared to even just last year is shocking - no comparison at all actually.

I’ve noticed my local shops no longer stock them either, so I bet I’m not the only one to think this.
I got them when Stevie and banjo were cooking! I agree, got one just to try it one night and sweet Jesus very processed and soggy??

Reactions: 4
Hi, I work for the Henderson group, spars etc, the only spars he is in is the independently owned stores, the henderson owned spars he isn't in as they didn't list his product, I believe he did pitch for the business but they turned him down. Can you imagine what he would sound like going into a meeting with professionals 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.