AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s mr AMPX accounts anyone checked companies house where are his account for last year and this ???
Whats that got to do with it though?

Oops.. I think someone might have seen the earlier screenshots in this thread and how ampx got the dirt on Nico..

duck sake .. Im actually nearly buying this fuckin "documentary"

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can't help myself, I Have to comment. He says he cares about peoples mental wellbeing, but surely his actions go against that. This is not building people up, its dragging them into the quagmire with him.
I also heard him saying that a positive mindset is a choice, nope! Not correct, duck sake half the country has clinical depression, I'm sure they would love to "flick a switch" in their brain and feel great.
@Thecraicvampire I don't know his history, what makes you think he had planned all of this including the "documentary" and can we stop calling it a documentary :rolleyes: ? Did he have beef with these people prior to the private jet weirdness?
I don't care about his business affairs, I wish him well but the mental health issue and somehow lauding himself as some sort of holistic guru is a bit much coming from a person with little to no self awareness that I can see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi everyone- long time lurker 🙄 but over the past few days I’ve been watching his Snapchat’s and that boy is not one bit well. I feel like he has some sort of god complex about himself. Deluded and one unhinged wee man. And that voice 🤢- how anyone has ever let him “poke” them is beyond me.. That voice alone is enough to make me dry up 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I genuinely think he thought he'd get away with his wee 'flying to LA via private jet for talks with netflix' - I really honest to God think he thought people would fall for it and go Jaysus look at your man Andy Malone- he's really hitting the big time here.

His lack of intelligence underestimated normal people's intelligence in figuring out it was a load of shite- and almost immediately it turned into a damage limitation escapade hence the time offline etc. and resulting in him spinning it as a publicity stunt to 'out' the trolls and haters.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Kilingtime thats my take too, but I haven't been following him long.
Any theories on the who the 3 local "trolls" are?
He just got a bit of ribbing (trolling) as far as I can see, for his carry on, I don't see the need this. I fear Andy was one of those kids, who when he fell over he got up and slaughtered anyone in his vicinity, even though it was nothing to do with them.
I'm perplexed! I don't know what he hopes to achieve with all this and it looks like its not going to be a one off either, he is paving the way for public call outs every Friday night. That will mean that other influencers may be afraid of getting on the wrong side of him or that he will end up being a pariah.
Neither of those situations are good and then there is the grey area of the mental health question.

@BigMavis not really? A LOT of local influencers/instagrammers called him out and slagged him, but only because he made an arse of himself publicly? There's none of them I'd call 'nasty' or 'trolls'?
He was raging Lianne McCooey called him out at first then spun it like he thought she was good craic and fair play to her for 'saying it like it was'??
He definately doesn't like being seen as a fool.
I don't see where he's got any real 'abuse' as such either, but maybe he's saving that for a big reveal!

As for mental health- he's utterly unaware of the impact of such issues going by his past treatment of people he's dealt with/worked with in the past. He's more likely to claim HIS mental health was affected all his life and that's why he's developed such a positive attitude (bullshit)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I agree, if anything (recently)he has trolled other influencers, particularly Nico, taking his words out of context and editing videos like that was completely stupid. I assume that's being handled away from instagram.
I didn't see anything nasty on the part of other influencers/business owners just a general sense of what the fuckery, but I don't think Andy appreciates any form of critique or indeed constructive criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can't help myself, I Have to comment. He says he cares about peoples mental wellbeing, but surely his actions go against that. This is not building people up, its dragging them into the quagmire with him.
I also heard him saying that a positive mindset is a choice, nope! Not correct, duck sake half the country has clinical depression, I'm sure they would love to "flick a switch" in their brain and feel great.
@Thecraicvampire I don't know his history, what makes you think he had planned all of this including the "documentary" and can we stop calling it a documentary :rolleyes: ? Did he have beef with these people prior to the private jet weirdness?
I don't care about his business affairs, I wish him well but the mental health issue and somehow lauding himself as some sort of holistic guru is a bit much coming from a person with little to no self awareness that I can see.

I didnt know of him prior to this but i just know a few people know plenty about him. He was always running his mouth and being arrogant and people gave him flak for it, and when he started really making a name for himself he started to get a lot more people giving him stick. he probably thinks its jealousy.. but its really just because he's a bit intolerable and he has treated people badly. Nobody gets jealous of good successful people

I dare say tonight he is just showing his true colors.. its not just coming down the gutter for 24 hours as he put.

I genuinely think he thought he'd get away with his wee 'flying to LA via private jet for talks with netflix' - I really honest to God think he thought people would fall for it and go Jaysus look at your man Andy Malone- he's really hitting the big time here.

His lack of intelligence underestimated normal people's intelligence in figuring out it was a load of shite- and almost immediately it turned into a damage limitation escapade hence the time offline etc. and resulting in him spinning it as a publicity stunt to 'out' the trolls and haters.

That's a very good shout!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just quickly scanned through his video. These bleeping tit influencers need to look up the meaning of “trolling”. Not one of those people went onto his personal socials and messaged him. They aired their opinion on a public platform which they’re allowed to do. He’s an absolute knob of the highest degree!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have to say I quite enjoyed the video. Don't know what to make of that Nico fella? Can't see there being many more episodes after next week tho

Can someone please explain an tell me how this “game changer” is getting away with exposing trolls??
Would there not be massive law suits naming people?
An is he not a walking contradiction of “online bullying” exposing these guys??

I have to say I quite enjoyed the video. Don't know what to make of that Nico fella? Can't see there being many more episodes after next week tho
I thought the video was funny... I think Nico is worse than Andy TBH.

Reactions: 2
Would you say this evening has caused Nico alarm or distress? Because I would guess that it has, what about the other men he targeted? Again, there's a good chance. This is crappy behaviour and he appears to be very much in control of himself in that video. He had the right to reply to Nicos video, once at most, he didn't have the right to use that video in his promotional material. I'm not a Nico fan, but if I were him, I'd be going spare. This is not some anti bullying crusade!

Reactions: 3
Would you say this evening has caused Nico alarm or distress? Because I would guess that it has, what about the other men he targeted? Again, there's a good chance. This is crappy behaviour and he appears to be very much in control of himself in that video. He had the right to reply to Nicos video, once at most, he didn't have the right to use that video in his promotional material. I'm not a Nico fan, but if I were him, I'd be going spare. This is not some anti bullying crusade!
I think the best thing Nico and the Suitor fella (and anyone else) could do is ignore him. Literally not mention his name again. It's only giving Andy fuel to keep going. He loves it when people talk about him. I would just not mention it again

Reactions: 8
I was expecting something a bit spicier..

But I have to admit.. he does make a good point, when faced with all the messages he never did come down to their level

I'm glad Nico got his come uppance, he's a genuine asshole, and iv'e had dealings with the guy.

Suitor has changed his tune... Crapping his pants

Screenshot_20210212_194243.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
For me, I feel this is all about keeping people talking about them all. Therefore keeping them relevant, when the need to realise there is such more bigger things in the world going on.

People are dying, people are losing their jobs, livelihoods and homes.

I could go on, I actually think they are so small minded and don’t care about the bigger picture.
But I’m still dry after listen to Andy. Peace out girls ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.