AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how true it is but apparently And has deleted all his Instagram photos etc, because he is being sued by netflix for using their logo, it's probably not true but can you just imagine if it was, might go down to the cathedral and light a few candles....haha
The Dominican is nicer :LOL:
I hope this is true but can't see Netflix being bothered by an insignificant wee man from somewhere the other side of the Atlantic. I think its more likely that he's either been temporarily suspended by insta or he has hidden his account.
Its all for the riiiiiyyyysssseee people. All for the ryyyyiiisseee!

Reactions: 8
Not sure how true it is but apparently And has deleted all his Instagram photos etc, because he is being sued by netflix for using their logo, it's probably not true but can you just imagine if it was, might go down to the cathedral and light a few candles....haha
With a bitta luck 🙏🙏 I have heard he is saying he was hacked, but maybe he’s being investigated for Covid breaches and his Instagram posts are evidence of that 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Hacked just as all the ones entered that competition. Would be very coincidental if all those emails ended up in the hands of others.

Reactions: 2
From the Rrrriiiiiiissssse to the fall 🤣 hi big Andy; shite only flies when it’s hit with a stick. Back in your microwave you go 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I highly doubt Netflix are suing him, I’m sure there’s way more popular people who’ve done worse. They couldn’t give a tit about a nobody from newry. I’d say it’s more likely to do with data protection with wanting mobile numbers and email addresses for the 50k scam. I hope he never comes back to social media the trout.

Reactions: 9
I bet he is RAGING he can’t capitalise on the “FRIDAY THE STORY WILL BE TOLD, NOW LISTEN UP THE RYYYSSSE”

I won’t be clicking into any podcasts. Esp.not if that child Sinead Heg.

Reactions: 4
Sounds like an easy way out..

Looks like Hannibal from the A team with that cigar clamped between his teeth, Vampire.

Reactions: 3
I am so glad I found this thread. It's provided me with great entertainment. I have to say I can't stand Andy Malone. He is the biggest wankstain going. He had a great business when he started out and 2 great chefs Stevie Havern and Banjo Bannon and he just fucked about and his own big fat bleeping ego and greed lost him great staff and now he buys in cheap factory made meals. Doesn't even have a kitchen at his "headquarters". So much for fresh food. He is nothing but a bullying bastard. I've heard some staff were depressed after working for him because he was such a bully. He's nothing but a lying, narcissistic, egotistical, big faced motherfucker and I would love if Netflix were suing him. They probably won't but even Instagram suspending him would make me happy. Sooner this wee ballbag falls from his power trip the better in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I am so glad I found this thread. It's provided me with great entertainment. I have to say I can't stand Andy Malone. He is the biggest wankstain going. He had a great business when he started out and 2 great chefs Stevie Havern and Banjo Bannon and he just fucked about and his own big fat bleeping ego and greed lost him great staff and now he buys in cheap factory made meals. Doesn't even have a kitchen at his "headquarters". So much for fresh food. He is nothing but a bullying bastard. I've heard some staff were depressed after working for him because he was such a bully. He's nothing but a lying, narcissistic, egotistical, big faced motherfucker and I would love if Netflix were suing him. They probably won't but even Instagram suspending him would make me happy. Sooner this wee ballbag falls from his power trip the better in my opinion.
I agree. I’d heard Havern quit working for him because Andy was lying about profits like if they were meant to be splitting it 50/50 but Andy was doing the books and not recording all the money and maybe only splitting it 70/30 or whatever. Whether that’s true or not I’ve no idea. But duck I’d rather be jobless for the rest of my days than work alongside him. Imagine listening to him day in day out 🤢

Reactions: 10
I agree. I’d heard Havern quit working for him because Andy was lying about profits like if they were meant to be splitting it 50/50 but Andy was doing the books and not recording all the money and maybe only splitting it 70/30 or whatever. Whether that’s true or not I’ve no idea. But duck I’d rather be jobless for the rest of my days than work alongside him. Imagine listening to him day in day out 🤢
I couldn't cope working for him. Sure he had new staff every few weeks. No one could put up with his bullshit. He made out like he was the king of positivity and behind closed doors he gave staff an awful time and treated them like dirt. It's the lies I can't stand. Remember we had to "watch this space" because he had a multi million pound contract with an airline and then the vegetarian meals, the apartments in Spain he had. At one stage he said the meals were going to Australia. It was all shite talk and he must think people are stupid and can't see through him. The scary thing is, I think he believes all his lies. The man is seriously deluded. He needs checked in somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Netflix may not be suing him but they 100% will have sent a cease and desist letter. They send hundreds a week, and in this case it’d be a textbook outcome as he’s aligning their brand with a financial scam.

Reactions: 7
Today is the big day folks... the day we hear it all.. wonder if he’ll mention his Instagram ?? He is still posting on Snapchat

Reactions: 3
I’m just soooo confused, how are ‘haters’ paying for his lambo???? I couldn’t listen to him for more than 5 seconds, imagine working for him 🤮

Reactions: 5
I couldn't cope working for him. Sure he had new staff every few weeks. No one could put up with his bullshit. He made out like he was the king of positivity and behind closed doors he gave staff an awful time and treated them like dirt. It's the lies I can't stand. Remember we had to "watch this space" because he had a multi million pound contract with an airline and then the vegetarian meals, the apartments in Spain he had. At one stage he said the meals were going to Australia. It was all shite talk and he must think people are stupid and can't see through him. The scary thing is, I think he believes all his lies. The man is seriously deluded. He needs checked in somewhere.
He's been like this for years! Always going for the quick fix money making scam.
He had a great thing going with the meals initially- good chefs, and good quality food but fucked it up and lost his chefs, went down the cost cutting route and it's going to go to shite.
He's constantly on the lookout for the next money making racket- he's tried them all, dodgy property investments was a big one a few years back.
He has two beautiful children now (God love the mum's) and because he's such a tit he doesn't even get to be a full time dad with either....not that he'd have the time with all his wheelin & dealin.....

Reactions: 7
Why did he switch to DPD? What happened all his top of the range refrigerator vans and all these drivers he’s hired? Heard he fucked them over years ago

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.