AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At the end of the day hollies bf was 15/16! So has learnt his lesson and seems to be a good role model for his wee bro. I’m not condoning what he has done btw... but Andy has two wee girls that would love their daddy and not the money 😣

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Ah!!! What is he like?! (In real life...) What area is he from?! Any craic??? 🤪

I think it’s very sad to think that he has split up with his wee babies mummy - but I’m sure he was a nightmare to listen to!
Have they really split?
From her Instagram it seemed like they were still living in the same house and that’s the same house he left from yesterday morning (the pic of him dressed like he was going to a wedding but it was to take a 13 hour flight 🤯) in the blue dressing room in the house they share together. She gave up her business to work with him last March. He even bought her a Mercedez before their baby was born. I really hope she’s ok.

Reactions: 3
At the end of the day hollies bf was 15/16! So has learnt his lesson and seems to be a good role model for his wee bro. I’m not condoning what he has done btw... but Andy has two wee girls that would love their daddy and not the money 😣
Would you have sexually assaulted someone at 15/16? I’m pretty sure at that age you know right from wrong! He’s a woman and she’s an absolute dick being with him. Anywho, back to Andy. I don’t know how his family aren’t absolutely mortified with his actions. Also if you haven’t already go and watch Mccooey’s stories, she’s a scream 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Would you have sexually assaulted someone at 15/16? I’m pretty sure at that age you know right from wrong! He’s a woman and she’s an absolute dick being with him. Anywho, back to Andy. I don’t know how his family aren’t absolutely mortified with his actions. Also if you haven’t already go and watch Mccooey’s stories, she’s a scream 😂
One of the sisters is a teacher from a local school. No absolutely not and I know right from wrong but poor Hollie is lost and needs to stop the blogging for her own good

Reactions: 4
One of the sisters is a teacher from a local school. No absolutely not and I know right from wrong but poor Hollie is lost and needs to stop the blogging for her own good
Poor Hollie nothing, she seen all her friends getting married and having kids and knew she was approaching her sell by date very quickly so she settled for the runt that she’s with. Andy’s family must be disgraced to be associated with him!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What a disgusting man
Has he? From her page on Instagram it looks like they are still together?
She even gave up her business to work for Apmx in March so I hope he doesn’t screw her over. He seemed to be treating her like a Princess

Reactions: 1
Surprised Hollie didn’t try catch him out for a baby as well! Says it all if she tossed it up between him and a rapist 🤨
Was Andy Malone going out with Hollie? Is her current boyfriend a rapist? 😳 Is it true or just gossip. I’m guessing she doesn’t know or if she did surely she wouldn’t be with him.

is Andy Malone & Hollies bf connected?
Who is this wee bro?
I don’t know if Andy & Rachel have split... I assumed they had as according to insta stories they appear to lead separate lives & the baby has days out with daddy Andy...

is Andy Malone & Hollies bf connected?
Who is this wee bro?
I don’t know if Andy & Rachel have split... I assumed they had as according to insta stories they appear to lead separate lives & the baby has days out with daddy Andy...
As far as I am aware Andy and Hollie were just two people from the same area, they were never together, just knew each other. Hollies BF has got nothing to do with Andy and as far as I’m aware, the free meals stopped coming when he came into the scene.
Hollies BF has custody over the wee bro at the minute.
I’m assuming they have broken up, he’s back with Mammy and daddy by the looks of things, here’s hoping she doesn’t fall into the trap of money!!!

nobody knows d truth about it. It was automatically Goin 2be sexual assault as the girl had no memory of it. It could of been he kissed her even that is counted as sexual assault or touched her bum when kissing is also classed sexual assault n d the only reason he would if pleaded guilty is to get a way less time. He says it was consensual That’s what ive heard from his mates. If it was rape it would of been classed as rape.I don’t fink it’s what it was made out to be! Never heard of her wit Andy! See he just landed into an airport but Funny it was bright here when he said he just landed! Dark in video so prob pre recorded n posted exactly 13 hours later! Says he had film crew following the last 3 days but I thought he was being flown der to discuss plans? Nothing makes sense

• Haha
What could they possibly be filming Andy? Meals turning on a plate to the sound of you stroking the tit out of your ego? How could anyone listen to your drivel of the RISE for 3 whole days. I don't believe a word of it.
And also, why was the marketing manager job salary so low if your on the rise raking it in big lad? Pay your staff a fair bloody wage you tight heur.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a tiiimmmeee ti bee aah lhyiiiivvveee!

This mans eyes don't match his mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only 1k growth in followers n be buzzin about it? The cost of renting the jet alone Fs the film crew he talkin bout was prob the promo video company who made the short video of him steppin of the jet! another expense! I would not b happy wit only 1k growth out of dat the town n country talking bout it so just goes to show u more people unfollowed than followed shud have 6-10k at least for sure I’m morto for him I wouldn’t even of posted dat

Reactions: 2
Leanne from McCooeys has gone down in my estimations. Respects him??
Are people afraid of this boyo?

• Heart
Leanne from McCooeys has gone down in my estimations. Respects him??
Are people afraid of this boyo?
How can she have respect for someone who blatantly lies on social media? All this "fair play he's got everyone talking about him" crap.. Do they really think that stunt is going to make people buy his ready meals? Really??!

I'd say the sales aren't going too well on lockdown if he has to pull off stunts lile this. People have more time to cook a proper healthy nutrient dense meal in their homes and this ready meals crap is unnecessary expense.

Funny how all the N.I influencers that were flogging his meals have stayed quiet amidst all the drama yesterday.. mortified for them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hollies bf is a rapist he done time for it. Although I think the other guy had a bigger part to play in it. Hollie was 100000% with Andy. For nearly a year. My friend was riding him at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.