AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm genuinely confused how he thinks this is a successful marketing ploy. His loyal followers assumed he was of course off to LA for a netflix documentary (seriously?) And only for, quite frankly a few people picking up on the fact tit wasn't adding up and decided to query it, it's become a huge success? Queue f**k the haters and all that? I mean, if he wants to partake in outrage marketing, take a look at Paul Stenson(I've a love/hate relationship with his stuff too. Mostly love). It can be done without dramatic lies and shoving your unwhelming wealth down everyone's throats.

Reactions: 11
Welll folksss, what a time to be alive! My meals are bleeping rotten but I’ll still take 50£ off youse

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Apologies to anyone from newry but if your accent is similar to Andys please do something about it.
I have the details of vocal coaches and speech therapists locally who will help.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What happened that time in london? I see hes always on about “comin soon” worldwide-for maybe a year now??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apologies to anyone from newry but if your accent is similar to Andys please do something about it.
I have the details of vocal coaches and speech therapists locally who will help.
I never want to slag someone for their accent. I sound like I was reared in a ditch, but my god he will need subtitles on this documentary. He sounds like hes chewing marbles half the time.

• Haha
Yeah he’s a fool. I was following them, scrolled past the photo in the plane until I saw this thread and went back over his last few posts. He seems unhinged and has hardly had ‘the whole country’ talking about him? I have unfollowed and am glad I never made the order I was going to make with them earlier in the year. Would kill me seeing this if I had parted with my money 😂

I never want to slag someone for their accent. I sound like I was reared in a ditch, but my god he will need subtitles on this documentary. He sounds like hes chewing marbles half the time.
I'm very proud of my accent too, but that newry nyuck is not good.

Reactions: 4
Also the ‘fit food’ microwave meal market is saturated at the minute, Aldi and Lidl have deals with different Irish producers and there’s another rake of them online to choose from. His wouldn’t have been one of the first I thought of, and I definitely won’t be buying now so my word of mouth will be useless to him 😂

Reactions: 5
I'm genuinely confused how he thinks this is a successful marketing ploy. His loyal followers assumed he was of course off to LA for a netflix documentary (seriously?) And only for, quite frankly a few people picking up on the fact tit wasn't adding up and decided to query it, it's become a huge success? Queue f**k the haters and all that? I mean, if he wants to partake in outrage marketing, take a look at Paul Stenson(I've a love/hate relationship with his stuff too. Mostly love). It can be done without dramatic lies and shoving your unwhelming wealth down everyone's throats.
This is exactly who i thought he was trying to replicate but he hasnt a clue how to do it

What about this £50,000 giveaway thats hes apparently doing.. im sure as as hell that hes not gonna follow through with that. and of he doesnt he will look like an even bigger WAB than he does already

When i saw this 50k giveaway i thought.. whats the point of that?? for instagram followers.. it wouldnt correlate to money and people buying his microwave dinners.

But he does just seem to be extremely fame obsessed

Reactions: 5
If you read the text on the 50k competiton it refers to a ‘once in a life time opportunity for a chance to win 50K’.. so you win the chance to win, not the 50k itself?
Sounds like a carefully worded loophole to me

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Also the ‘fit food’ microwave meal market is saturated at the minute, Aldi and Lidl have deals with different Irish producers and there’s another rake of them online to choose from. His wouldn’t have been one of the first I thought of, and I definitely won’t be buying now so my word of mouth will be useless to him 😂
This. He's picked two of the most over saturated markets to "rise" in. Gym and microwave meals. duck knows what the craic is with the 50k. I would be morto if I won it and had to meet that bollox. Thankfully we know it's not real so I've no real chance of winning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now he’s pretending his marketing genius idea worked, it’s only good if it gets you customers, bet he’s raging he was caught out 🤣. Everyone is so fake, Miceala Gowdy is another attention seeker, NI has lost the plot.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I followed him from that time. He ‘wasn’t ‘ shagging the drag queen Hollie campbell. Soon as she got a bf she left him like a hot snot. Then he fucked over Jamie. What actually happened there. Then he prentended he was going into love island lol. But his aunty told me he was sent over to his dads apartment for rehab 😂
Surprised Hollie didn’t try catch him out for a baby as well! Says it all if she tossed it up between him and a rapist 🤨

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.