AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is just so cringe but I can't stop watching 😳 Had to laugh at the response to the girl he shared, I'm good at counting money, 🤣😂🤣 Him and that Declan Gym fella should go in to partnership 🤣😂🤣

Reactions: 10
Hes in some hotel in the south, isn't he?
But he'll probably spin the entire thing into "jokes on you suckas!" I gather from his past posts that he has been hinting at a multi million pound contract for weeks. The twenty minute flight yesterday has been debunked on twitter, apparently that was the coast guard.

Reactions: 6
View attachment 410103
Anyone see this guy mocking AMPX? too funny

Is he actually?? haha

It would be wise for Nico to keep his mouth shut.. He was a massive fake watch dealer to make his money to start up pride and pinion.

Go and watch Nico’s stories on it, so so funny and fair play to him for calling him out on that nonsense!
Nicos another big fake... He sold cheap ass fake Rolex's on done deal for years haha

Reactions: 4
I'm sure you've got more than that. I'm all ears.
Its just all well known within the watch trade in Irealnd, and thats hes one shady character

aswell as his drink driving bans and being caught drink driving while banned! which is easily found on a google search

so he should zip it.. the twit

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its just all well known within the watch trade in Irealnd, and thats hes one shady character

aswell as his drink driving bans and being caught drink driving while banned! which is easily found on a google search

so he should zip it.. the twit
I know nothing about him but I enjoyed his piss take of Andy today. Did you? That Andy Malone character is an absolute head isn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know nothing about him but I enjoyed his piss take of Andy today. Did you? That Andy Malone character is an absolute head isn't he?
100%.. gave me a good laugh. 🤣🤣

From the day that video about him giving away 50k went live i thought.. why the duck is this guy acting like McGregor.. is this a fighter? then look him up and he owns a meal plans business.. absolute TIT!

No doubt the 50k will be bogus!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I followed him from that time. He ‘wasn’t ‘ shagging the drag queen Hollie campbell. Soon as she got a bf she left him like a hot snot. Then he fucked over Jamie. What actually happened there. Then he prentended he was going into love island lol. But his aunty told me he was sent over to his dads apartment for rehab 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just because someone was taking stuff doesn’t make them a dealer. I’m from his area and know him.He wasn’t ever a dealer. Since he has loads of money people say that he is but it’s the same with anyone who has loads money and especially if the person takes it! Adds fuel to the fire. As someone said above nearly everyone takes it these days it’s easier to count who doesn’t. You never know but I don’t think he does! Back to LA trip it’s
Definitely a publicity stunt! He would of funded the private jet for sure! You can travel for business during Covid as long as you provide a negative test result which he would of done in LA! No doubt in Shannon too as he close to pilot! I wouldn’t liked to have been on that wee plane! His poor exes left holding the daughters while he off acting mc Gregor not an ounce of humility!
His ex? Is he separated

How can this be turned into a fantastic marketing tactic?
It wasn't marketing it was lies. And if people hadn't twigged he would have continued lying.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.