Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh my god!! Like I am CRINGING!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

ok I’ve been rumbled, so I’ll make up some shite about a tv crew following me, and I’ll cobble together stories all week of people talking about me but yet not show even one piece of footage from this so called documentary. Like not one shot!! I am roaring at him. No one in their right mind is gonna buy this absolute tripe.
That is the thing though... they bloody well will, all them dicky influencers will be talking about it and all their followers will jump on the bandwagon

and his "marketing" has just been about creating a frenzy to capture attention, that "marketing genius" will indeed work...

The best we can hope for is people recording it and it getting sent around for free to kill his sales.

But i wouldn't be surprised if he ended up in psychiatric ward or a coffin tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 7

RandomMess

Chatty Member
Can’t cope with today’s post and stories. He’s a walking cliché 🤣 😎 💵

Well I don't follow him anymore.

The day he posted a video about going into the Holylands and feeding the students, he was such an ego, I just unfollowed.

• Haha
  • Heart

BigMavis

VIP Member
Top Top Top motivational speaker in the country. He can get into anyone's head when he feels like it, when he decides to do it.

Terrifying.

Just on the subject of P.I.P.S I've heard excellent feedback from service users. I do find it odd they haven't shared the cheque presentation on their socials, but that may be a wise decision on their part.

Irishgal80

I don’t deny pips the money in any way. But I’m sorry, this whole thing stinks! So Andy tried to bullshit his followers, quite rightly got called out, so decided to “call out” all the people who are just saying it like it is “trolls” and now has turned this into some sort of mental health saviour.
Sorry Andy you were seen.

Also try following Covid restrictions you knob. Those people you were out with were more than 2 families. Supposed to be a responsible business man.

• Haha

irish1990

Definitely true about him being a dealer when he was younger. My friend was in his company one night about two years ago and he was taking stuff then. Complete head melt
Just because someone was taking stuff doesn’t make them a dealer. I’m from his area and know him.He wasn’t ever a dealer. Since he has loads of money people say that he is but it’s the same with anyone who has loads money and especially if the person takes it! Adds fuel to the fire. As someone said above nearly everyone takes it these days it’s easier to count who doesn’t. You never know but I don’t think he does! Back to LA trip it’s
Definitely a publicity stunt! He would of funded the private jet for sure! You can travel for business during Covid as long as you provide a negative test result which he would of done in LA! No doubt in Shannon too as he close to pilot! I wouldn’t liked to have been on that wee plane! His poor exes left holding the daughters while he off acting mc Gregor not an ounce of humility!

Kilingtime

VIP Member
I am so glad I found this thread. It's provided me with great entertainment. I have to say I can't stand Andy Malone. He is the biggest wankstain going. He had a great business when he started out and 2 great chefs Stevie Havern and Banjo Bannon and he just fucked about and his own big fat fucking ego and greed lost him great staff and now he buys in cheap factory made meals. Doesn't even have a kitchen at his "headquarters". So much for fresh food. He is nothing but a bullying bastard. I've heard some staff were depressed after working for him because he was such a bully. He's nothing but a lying, narcissistic, egotistical, big faced motherfucker and I would love if Netflix were suing him. They probably won't but even Instagram suspending him would make me happy. Sooner this wee ballbag falls from his power trip the better in my opinion.
I couldn't cope working for him. Sure he had new staff every few weeks. No one could put up with his bullshit. He made out like he was the king of positivity and behind closed doors he gave staff an awful time and treated them like dirt. It's the lies I can't stand. Remember we had to "watch this space" because he had a multi million pound contract with an airline and then the vegetarian meals, the apartments in Spain he had. At one stage he said the meals were going to Australia. It was all shite talk and he must think people are stupid and can't see through him. The scary thing is, I think he believes all his lies. The man is seriously deluded. He needs checked in somewhere.
He's been like this for years! Always going for the quick fix money making scam.
He had a great thing going with the meals initially- good chefs, and good quality food but fucked it up and lost his chefs, went down the cost cutting route and it's going to go to shite.
He's constantly on the lookout for the next money making racket- he's tried them all, dodgy property investments was a big one a few years back.
He has two beautiful children now (God love the mum's) and because he's such a tit he doesn't even get to be a full time dad with either....not that he'd have the time with all his wheelin & dealin.....

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
He can’t break into the market in the republic over the road let alone break into the American market he’s just delusional

• Haha

irish1990

He is a textbook “narcissist” if I’ve ever seen one! Unbelievable! His exes got a lucky escape if you ask me! Imagine going out with that? He would never be wrong or anything. Nobody is jealous of him either he has always been a laughing stock but it’s even way more now! He has no friends only your one franks but sure no sign or mention of him and he went to Dubai with him and works for him! He the type of lad you would be embarrassed to be seen out with but he so dilluded he thinks everyone loves him or is jealous etc it’s shocking! If I was his family i would be getting him help after that fiasco it wasn’t clever marketing he got caught out! N still lying saying tv film crew following him. It’s all a fantasy! He posted sales were up 78% another lie! Why the need for the 25% off then? Joker

PIPS need to confirm that they have received cleared funds or else it’s lies. Surely if you post a competition knowing no one will win, that’s going against guidelines and false advertisement? It should be reported tbf

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Nice to see him boasting about his fresh haircut and naming (& shaming) the salon that happily broke restrictions for this dose so he could look 'fresh'.. 😡

• Angry

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
What the fcuk have I just watched 😳👀👀 and all those arse lickers replying to his stories 🤦🏼‍♀️ as for his 'up the rise' bullshit, id be more worried about 'after the rise will come the fall'

• Heart

Bubbles87

So I’m annoyed at myself for giving this man an ounce of my energy. But to reiterate above. I wish people to do well but he’s a bully. Being called out on posting lies isn’t trolling. He was called out and doesn’t like it. No mention of his fake trip to LA. When is he going to acknowledge this? He’s a bully and it’s actually uncomfortable watching.

Irish125

I agree with all the points above. But what could he have filmed over the last 6 months? If he has been travelling, that's a breach of Covid rules lol. Regardless of what anyone thinks of the pandemic, he should be reprimanded on that. What's he going to show how the fucking chicken curry is made or how it's packaged? Or is he going to be simply sitting in his office with a mural of himself behind him (wdf) and talk about the 'rise' to the fucking top... I didn't realise that there was no kitchen anymore, that's very sad! Because the meals were top notch and full of flavour and goodness before.

Listen I sort of get why others would be a little pissed off with using their insta videos as part of promo. A simple DM would have saved hassle and at the end of the day some people may not want to associated with his business regardless of whether they are positive or negative about it? Come up with your own original content to promote your documentary, not lame tweets and instagram videos.. Where did LMD go in terms of talking about Andyyyyyy? Or all his other influencers that receive meals? They went very very veryyy quiet, just goes to show they are not exactly loyal to the brand.