Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Daydreamerbeleiver

Chatty Member
So wtf is he offering besides microwave meals? Is he even clear himself? Join me on the rise. To where and with what Andy? This is for everyone who’s lost someone due to trolling....erm ya lost me again there. Are you making microwave meals for everyone who’s lost someone? I think Andy is a marketing disaster 🙈 he doesn’t know what he’s offering but is in a clear panic over trying to pay a debt to someone 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7

BigMavis

VIP Member
He found his way unto reddit, not a popular guy :ROFLMAO:
On a side note I think I might leave my husband for Leanne from McCooeys, I am so confused never fancied a woman before.

• Haha

NosyWelshCow

Netflix may not be suing him but they 100% will have sent a cease and desist letter. They send hundreds a week, and in this case it’d be a textbook outcome as he’s aligning their brand with a financial scam.

HesterPrynne

The man is an absolute hypocrite. Going on about mental health now when he's pushed god knows how many people to their absolute limits.

He jumps on any bandwagon possible to stay relevant, and he really needs to read the room and realise there's a fucking global pandemic. People are losing their jobs, losing their homes, can't feed themselves or their kids but constantly, Andy is going on about his "riches", his "cars", his "success".

He's no doubt reading on here flat out, so Hi Andy 👋 you need to wise up, not rise up.

• Heart

Kilingtime

VIP Member
😂 😂 😂 Loving all these new followers asking is he on drugs or what- he's been like this for YEARS!! Even way back when he was doing his pt transformations he was roaring into the phone shouting 'come on the rise', 'fuck the haters, they'll always be jealous' blah blah blah!! He's a total space cadet, anyone that knows him knows he's a total nutjob who can definately talk the talk.

martha82

Chatty Member
Don't think they accept sterling in LA 🤣😳🤣

I am deeply ashamed to admit that I went to him for training years ago 😔😩😳
Ah!!! What is he like?! (In real life...) What area is he from?! Any craic??? 🤪

I think it’s very sad to think that he has split up with his wee babies mummy - but I’m sure he was a nightmare to listen to!

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
100% agreed, and any woman who would even entertain him never mind having a child with him is mad!! Maybe that’s why ingrid graham an her stopped hanging around cause this became knowledge of his past! Althou tbf I think holly would jump anything, now she’s preggers with him an so is LMD so it’s like a new fashion trend she’s following. Clearly begging that newry nursery place for freebies 😬🙄
Hollie was desperate for a boyfriend and have the life all her close friends have. And rapist vilius was the chosen one. She’s a tramp for being with someone who sexually assaulted someone who wasn’t in a fit state. Lowest of the low. Them D&G trainers are horrendous, if I was a fan of his shit rubber chicken microwave meals this whole thing would just completely put me off them and how arrogant he is.

Leanne from McCooeys has gone down in my estimations. Respects him??
Are people afraid of this boyo?
How can she have respect for someone who blatantly lies on social media? All this "fair play he's got everyone talking about him" crap.. Do they really think that stunt is going to make people buy his ready meals? Really??!

I'd say the sales aren't going too well on lockdown if he has to pull off stunts lile this. People have more time to cook a proper healthy nutrient dense meal in their homes and this ready meals crap is unnecessary expense.

Funny how all the N.I influencers that were flogging his meals have stayed quiet amidst all the drama yesterday.. mortified for them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Why is he referencing a bullshit 'documentary' about veganism?? 😂 😂 😂

He literally cant' keep staff- I pity whoever does his payroll!
Person walked out because they asked for an Employment Contract, he pulled them and strongly advised they apologied to him or they would be fired the person walked out.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
If he has made a documentary, he has most likely bank rolled it himself (sad) and that's why he's asking people to pay to view it (even sadder)
Last week it was netflix this week its an independent production company, last week it was LA this week it was a marketing genius strategy.
Nothing that comes out of his mouth can be trusted. If there are influencers reading here, (especially wee Lianne) distance yourselves, don't try to monetise, I was wrong about that 😜

HesterPrynne

Embarrassed for that SevenSocialNI going on their stories saying that she thinks the LA trip was real and Netflix do have a doc in the pipeline... how much has Andy paid her to say that?! Wee cheque payment that'll bounce in no time!

• Haha

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Troll busters is quite frankly the weirdest thing I've ever seen. I'm really starting to get very confused as to how any of this relates to a gym, microwave meals or protein bars. Genuinely this is starting to get weird to watch.

irish1990

He's been like this for years! Always going for the quick fix money making scam.
He had a great thing going with the meals initially- good chefs, and good quality food but fucked it up and lost his chefs, went down the cost cutting route and it's going to go to shite.
He's constantly on the lookout for the next money making racket- he's tried them all, dodgy property investments was a big one a few years back.
He has two beautiful children now (God love the mum's) and because he's such a tit he doesn't even get to be a full time dad with either....not that he'd have the time with all his wheelin & dealin.....
God love the mums 100% Mentally abusive man in your ear 24:7 embarrassing himself on social media every day how could ya put up with that! Anyone remember years ago before the meals about him sprouting he turned down a 1million euro book deal cos he wanted to spend more time with his daughter? The eldest one he doesn’t see now- fighting in court to see her. He used that wee girl bigtime to look like dad of the year plastered her all over fb & snap treating her to holidays in Spain and taking her to expensive hotels for his weekends with her, giving her flowers chocs n teddy’s with her breakfast in bed etc it was bizarre behaviour all for show. His meals on sale even last weekend when he said he had a 78% increase n on sales & again for 30% this week to celebrate his new car? What the hell? Sales not good when he offering discounts like that to shift them! He said during lockdown when he had sale on full time that he was barely breaking even. So be same now! I think the meals business here is on the way out but wouldn’t be surprised if he has a airline deal in Dubai! They not even in one local shop to his headquarters- When he first started there was no discounts for long time then slowly the 10% started then 15- 20% up to 25% and now 30% and I think he had 35% off for single mums at one stage.

parachute

Omg! Give up university and sign up with the foul mouthed uneducated Andy who will "learn you" 😂 all you need to know to make your millions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
tell me more on this! Spill the tea
Tom Smyth was caught and went to court for mortgage fraud, tax evasion and money laundering.
He walked away with a slap on the wrist. He did have to hand over his houses but that was all. There musta been some deal with the judge where he could walk away.
He's now involved in those dream apartments probably doing all sorts with it.
Coke head here, Tampax looks up to Tom as a mentor. Speaks volumes and makes sense when you see the craic Tampax is at.
This "huge business" of microwave meals that no one buys, you only see bloggers eat them because they are gifted. Can afford to buy a lambo and a BMW (but not his own house, even tho he could buy 2 houses with the prices of these cars)
Cars are more than likely out on HP. This is all fake it until you make it.

Et tu Brute?

VIP Member
@Anycraic29 I'm not suggesting that this thread is trolling him, if he chooses to read here then he should realise this is a gossip forum and he has produced plenty of content for unfavourable opinions and disagreeing with him isn't trolling anyway.
Personally I just don't want to see this, I see a man on the edge, acting erratically and I'm super uncomfortable.
Back to those unicorns and rainbows I go.
That’s it. This may be a gossip forum but not one soul on here wishes him any harm. He needs to catch himself on and wise up yes but he needs to seek help for whatever is going on with him. His erratic behaviour is almost manic. I’m no health professional but if he was a member of my family I’d intervene.

irish1990

When he was doing the transformations he was VERY successful- there was literally waiting lists to get onto his programmes, and the B&A's were quite dramatic. That's when he saw an opening for providing calorie/macro tracked meals that people could use for convenience when on his programme (or others) When it took off he literally didn't have time to do the PT sessions anymore as he was all over the place. I don't know about any awards though- I'd take that with a pinch of salt! 😂

I seen before he was nominated for awards but far as I saw he never won any! His before and afters from his pt days were very good but he got caught always using those snaps to advertise the meals! Which was lies! They were taken years before the meals were out but he would bluff people off by saying it was his diet plan all them years. Sorry not the same! He constantly used old before & afters and passed them off as meal plan results. He was known for this! He got away with it but not for the people who had seen the pics in his pt days. I bet you his tell all on Friday will be full of lies! The 50k video of him on jet looks like it’s photoshopped! Doesn’t look real!!!

irish1990

The thing is none of us can make an assessment on his mental health. He is trying to be a public figure, he is actively speaking about his positive mindset whilst simultaneously shouting about those who don't agree with him "living in the shit" it is bizarre behaviour but the public are just casual observers.
I must admit I'm uncomfortable watching but I'm not in a position to offer anything more than an eye roll. If he continues down this route he will do irreversible damage to his brand which is the complete opposite of what he set out to do.
The one thing that I have noted is his need to control the narrative is very strong, that may or may not be an ongoing theme in other areas of his life too, who knows, but if that control starts to slip away from him then I could envision huge problems.
Just my opinion.
Your right spot on but I know a narcissist when I see one and he is textbook material! He 100% a control freak shocking what he put his old ex threw! He definitely focuses ALOT on the haters! Far too much considering he likes to remain POSITIVE at all times! He spends more time addressing haters than he does thanking all the people who buys the meals! He on this morning again focusing on haters and boasted he made over 20k last night on pre sales BUT didn’t once thank anyone for pre ordering etc! He cares so much and more than he lets on about the haters! He is obsessed with controlling how he comes across! Likes to portray the best daddy, best businessman, best son, best boss, best friend to have! Which is someone who does care how they look!! This I don’t care shit is bull!

Oh and the most generous man etc any man who has to video and picture himself giving money to homeless people is a wanker! He put a video up of him giving £20 to the wee guy who worked for him to give to homeless man outside grounded one time videoed the whole thing! That’s vile! Poor man all over his social media! Do good in silence or don’t do it at all! Same as the meals to daisy hill and homeless plastered all over social media! When they just over stock that would of got binned anyway! He wouldn’t donate 50k to charity he uses it to get followers & wouldn’t donate the money from documentary woukd he? All for show that man

Last edited: