Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irishgal80

Oh my god!! Like I am CRINGING!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

ok I’ve been rumbled, so I’ll make up some shite about a tv crew following me, and I’ll cobble together stories all week of people talking about me but yet not show even one piece of footage from this so called documentary. Like not one shot!! I am roaring at him. No one in their right mind is gonna buy this absolute tripe.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Debbie798

Hold on. Is this a new 50k competition? Or is this the same as the old one that people have ALREADY liked, shared and followed that post. Something isn't adding up.
Also, I am really unsure of why they need both your email address and phone number to qualify for this. It just seems really shady. What are they going to do with that info? GDPR springs to mind....
If you look....winner announced April 1st.....he has everyone a fool🤨🤨🤨

• Haha

Irish125

He's been over and back to London (staying in the Ritz of course) and Dubai, all documented in his stores with vague references to a documentary and 'big things on the horizon'!

Yeah he's fallen out with everyone who has worked for him- his initial chef was top notch bit couldn't hack it (i heard rumours of Andy ripping him off money wise despite their financial arrangements regarding the company)

He was without a gym for months too because he had such a bad financial rep noone in Dundalk would rent to him. Now he has this huge empty unit with few bits of gym equipment and a big table with slogans all over the walls.

All the influencers were getting their meals for free off him so when that stopped, so did the shout outs. As expected.
Lol, the Ritz my arse! The reason they went over that time was for a fucking wedding of the gf friends, Signing the contract? He was likely signing the invoice for his stay lol. Yes he went to Dubai with Frankoooo, doing school boy shit renting out different cars lol..
I heard that too about Havern, but could you blame him, up at 4am not home till 11pm? That's not natural, especially when he wasn't rising to the top at a quick and sharp pace like Andy.
Think people have forgotten about the Governor and how he treated him like the shit on his shoe. Or Franko, where has he gone? His only friend is his brother and even at that I think he's there from a distance.
I would well believe that about the gym stuff, he just seems to have transferred what he had in the house over to the shed. Imagine a whole shed, paying a shit load on rent just for 1 person to workout? LOL
Yes, he aimed for tyrone direction for all his meals! What about the boxers he was sponsoring? Michael Conlon was one of them wasn't he? He was obviously paid a lot to hold that meal in his hand lol

Andy is certainly the king of pettiness!
Hates trolls but trolls Nico.
The man is walking talking contradiction.
He has a strong mentality that can deal with haters. But talks about haters all the time and puts them on blast on his stories.

I genuinely don't hate him and hope he does find happiness. But his actions and mannerisms are absoutely hilarious. He can preach positivity all he likes but he has put alot of negativity out there in terms of trolls and bragging about how better he is.

If you are going for the shock value marketing techniques dont be surprise that people call it out for what it is and laugh at it.

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
After reading the post above, Andy should not get away with anything. I strongly urge you all to make a complaint to ASA about this competition.
You can use your own information as the Data Protection Act prevents anyone sharing your details. Its a quick and easy online form. The more complaints made, the more serious this will be taken and action will be taken.

• Heart

Heneghs

VIP Member
I’m sorry but who are the 4000 craaaaaaaaychurs who have preordered this steaming pile of shite?
I worry for them, I really do 🤣

Irish126

Had he on his story’s that he has another daughter that he doesn’t see?
Think the relationship is over too with his other gf😣

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Everytime he slabbers about the RISE in that god awful twang, I want to retch into my nice non microwaved, home cooked, nutritious meal.
How is everyone going to rise together? I seriously doubt those 82 businesses he shared are going to see any difference in traction or sales, thanks to this dopey headed dose. I'll eat a shit chicken curry if I'm wrong.

• Haha
I agree with a lot that you are saying, but his cars have private plates, they are owned outright...
This isn't the case, you can take out a car on PCP and put your own plate on it, you legally own the car and are responsible for the payments, therfore you get the log book, i have had cars under these agreements with my own plate on. There are other ways of doing it too - get a personal loan from the bank, pay for the car with the loan, soo the log book is in your name, however quoting Andy "Fuck the banks!" I dont think they would give him money!!

BigMavis

VIP Member
Not sure how true it is but apparently And has deleted all his Instagram photos etc, because he is being sued by netflix for using their logo, it's probably not true but can you just imagine if it was, might go down to the cathedral and light a few candles....haha
The Dominican is nicer :LOL:
I hope this is true but can't see Netflix being bothered by an insignificant wee man from somewhere the other side of the Atlantic. I think its more likely that he's either been temporarily suspended by insta or he has hidden his account.
Its all for the riiiiiyyyysssseee people. All for the ryyyyiiisseee!

I've heard he's paid money for mentors over in America for the 'fake it until you make it' scheme. Which is pretty much what he's doing, 100% them gucci stuff is fake, the watch is fake. His whole life is one big lie for what, likes follows? His head is away.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I actually saw his bars for the first time today. Didn't purchase, I remember having slim fast bars years ago the very thought of anything like that makes me heave and then there is matter of Malones big head grinning at you as you take a bite. No fanks.
Uppa Newry Bypass!

• Haha

gigibaddie

For me, I feel this is all about keeping people talking about them all. Therefore keeping them relevant, when the need to realise there is such more bigger things in the world going on.

People are dying, people are losing their jobs, livelihoods and homes.

I could go on, I actually think they are so small minded and don’t care about the bigger picture.
But I’m still dry after listen to Andy. Peace out girls ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

Fit3y1

Is the 50k competition been removed from his insta page? Was that a part of his “genius marketing strategy”? Where is the line drawn between marketing and lying?
He personifies everything i hate about the influencer scene. He keeps harping on about how everyone is talking about him yet 90% of the comments are derogatory?!

• Heart

Columbo

VIP Member
I'm now convinced he's a parody account. He makes me laugh I'll give him that. At him not with him 🙈 I'd say the girlfriend had a lucky escape, imagine listening to that space cadet all day 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7

bringmetae90

Soooo.. Sinead Heg 💫apparently💫 didn't want him on the podcast cause she thinks he's too unstable... I reckon he said no and she was too embarrassed to say that he rejected her (shes not used to men rejecting her) so she could be spinning this lie.. anywhoooo. Thought I would update all my good mates on here lol

• Haha

joey giblets

If the charity do not say something about receiving a £50,000 donation from Andy then I'm afraid I will get very suspicious about this charity.

Even though this donation is now fraudulent. This is a big claim but this £50,000 was not given as intended.
This £50,000 was meant for an Instagram winner but the rules changed last minute to which people had to reapply by following a link to his website where they had to enter there personal details. These details have since been used against the persons wishes and received ALOT of AMPX advertising messages via text and email.

I really hope this charity receives the donation. I'm doubtful

Also, by businesses donating to charity, its there way of paying less tax.
With the £50,000 donation that he is now going to declare, it will be removed from his total number in profiles before it is taxed.
For example, if his profit total was £75,000, he will only pay tax on that £25,000.

And in some cases, charity donations is take off the tax bill. He could be paying £50,000 less tax. There is loops holes and work around for every business to avoid paying taxes.
How about this just plain and simple... his big stupid gub has landed him in trouble because he actually believed his own hype ...he’s a bullshit merchant of the highest degree his brand is shite his mantra is flawed I hope he fucks off into the sunset...

• Heart

Havinganose12356

Definitely true about him being a dealer when he was younger. My friend was in his company one night about two years ago and he was taking stuff then. Complete head melt

BigMavis

VIP Member
Its just all well known within the watch trade in Irealnd, and thats hes one shady character

aswell as his drink driving bans and being caught drink driving while banned! which is easily found on a google search

so he should zip it.. the twat
I know nothing about him but I enjoyed his piss take of Andy today. Did you? That Andy Malone character is an absolute dickhead isn't he?

• Haha