Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
Also the ‘fit food’ microwave meal market is saturated at the minute, Aldi and Lidl have deals with different Irish producers and there’s another rake of them online to choose from. His wouldn’t have been one of the first I thought of, and I definitely won’t be buying now so my word of mouth will be useless to him 😂
This. He's picked two of the most over saturated markets to "rise" in. Gym and microwave meals. Fuck knows what the craic is with the 50k. I would be morto if I won it and had to meet that bollox. Thankfully we know it's not real so I've no real chance of winning.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Lmcl2020

It’s got to be a publicity stunt don’t follow him but went to his stories seen the dress house posted about his antics lol , good marketing , altho I still wouldn’t buy his meals , heard a lot of bad reports on them 😂 is he posting from LA . I would say he just posed for a few photos on a jet but maybe I’m wrong lol

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
I'm following the other guy who is taking the piss out of him, thanks. Looks like I've found Andy at the right time :ROFLMAO: also the car dealer is in Belfast, you'd think he could have kept the charade a little longer and used one from LA.

• Haha

Glittery1

VIP Member
I used to buy his meals.

His face on the package put me off. Also, the quality now compared to even just last year is shocking - no comparison at all actually.

I’ve noticed my local shops no longer stock them either, so I bet I’m not the only one to think this.

Lezzab

Is this the first thread on him?

I used to follow him and bought his meals for a while.

Then realised he was a cocky wee fucker and backed off and unfollowed!!

An ego on legs thon boy!!
Can’t cope with today’s post and stories. He’s a walking cliché 🤣 😎 💵

• Haha

irish1990

What about the D&G trainers in the plastic bags 😂 he must have done a pitstop at Nutts Corner market on the way to LA

I thought it was their boxes sitting beside them? Still could be fake though sure you can get them in their boxes! They are rotten!! I am cringing for the people saying he a marketing genius etc up his ass to get a tag on his story! 🙈 sure he only gained 1k followers from the pantomime! Still had to put his meals on 25% AGAIN to shift them! Something tells me he not doing as good as he was. Meals are on sale every week!He should of gained at least 6-10k for that weekend show!Goes to show just as many unfollowed as followed!

• Haha

Irish125

What.Was.That? My mind is beyond boggled! This isn't troll busters, this is a huge bullying motive! Fuck the haters? Yet you sit and criticise people about their materialistic things and how they sit and play with their balls. Honestly, I'm quite saddened by the whole idea

No word from McCooey the last few days...
What is there to say so? She's dammed if she does and dammed if she doesn't! Her podcast last week or the week before is very funny

Columbo

VIP Member
nobody knows d truth about it. It was automatically Goin 2be sexual assault as the girl had no memory of it. It could of been he kissed her even that is counted as sexual assault or touched her bum when kissing is also classed sexual assault n d the only reason he would if pleaded guilty is to get a way less time. He says it was consensual That’s what ive heard from his mates. If it was rape it would of been classed as rape.I don’t fink it’s what it was made out to be! Never heard of her wit Andy! See he just landed into an airport but Funny it was bright here when he said he just landed! Dark in video so prob pre recorded n posted exactly 13 hours later! Says he had film crew following the last 3 days but I thought he was being flown der to discuss plans? Nothing makes sense
It was a violent rape, its all in the news report.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

martha82

Chatty Member
Does anyone think this prick Andy is going to come back again on Monday an be like “I got yous” that this was a wee lesson to prove that people can’t live off social media? Like an experiment ?
I don’t know what to think.
I thought he was a bit nervous on snap chat this morning. Like he seemed uneasy.
and Sinead Hegarty said that she doesn’t know anything..... 🤔
Whatever has happened I think he will def try to bluff it off
But I think this is not planned - I think insta disappearing is out of his control
McCooey is def a very naturally funny person, her stories tonight were some craic🤣

• Haha

Bubbles87

Thank you, I'm a dose, I saw it after posting..
Where in gods name is he getting the cash from for these giveaways.
He had posted a 50k giveaway and then took the post down when the LA shit hit the fan. Then back up again with his legal teams advice of collecting phone number and email to stop fraud....imagine from the biggest fraudster there is. He’s been dodging the tax man for years apparently, sold different property’s kept cash under the table from the sale. Working in the south claiming in the north. I’d say HMRC would have a field day in an audit

Anycraic29

Chatty Member
Even if I was promised to win this so called 50k I still wouldn’t share it to my story and give him more air time. He really is a complete embarrassment!

• Haha

Plainwhited

God his stories today were quite scary. I didn't like the way he was talking about the future, 6 months and you will understand etc
Think he has definitely crossed a line this week and I would be seriously concerned for his mental health

• Heart

Bubbles87

I really find him so Fake, I can’t help but wonder why we haven’t seen this nee state of the art kitchen. Back in the day we’d have the tour of the kitchen and meals being made.

some bedtime reading, I knew he couldn’t come up with all that bs himself lol

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
So if he donated £50,000 to PIPS why haven’t PIPS featured it on their social media?!
Why is Andy / AMPX not on social media?!
😶
Maybe this great silence is to allow people the chance to hear and watch the greatest story ever told in the documentary. I'm being very economical with my words and generous with my thoughts because a charity is involved.

• Haha

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Be a brave move if he did after the £50k giveaway fiasco.
To my knowledge a number of complaints that went to the ASA have now been redirected to the PSNI due to the nature of the complaints and data protection lack of adherence 👀

Actually, I literally just got an email about 30mins ago with an update.
looks like they are advising us to forward our complaint to the police
Screenshot_20210628-180550_Gmail.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart