AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely true about him being a dealer when he was younger. My friend was in his company one night about two years ago and he was taking stuff then. Complete head melt

Reactions: 7
Have anyone caught onto the fact, that hardly any of his influencers are even posting his meals now?

or the fact that he’s losing followers daily..

or that he was shamed on Instagram from the guy he bought the fake Rolex off?

He is completely fake, he’s skint, owes money to the country.. the ampx brand is on its way out and fast.
P.S His meals are cheap rubbish.

Reactions: 10
But @mccooeysnewry was spot on what she said the night he knows what he’s at

Fake Rolex? What’s this never heard

Definitely true about him being a dealer when he was younger. My friend was in his company one night about two years ago and he was taking stuff then. Complete head melt
He’s 100% on the gear but duck me who isn’t these days 🤣 I’d be more shocked if he didn’t take it duck sake. His stories of him in LA are cringy as duck. Like he sells microwave meals, what’s so special? He used his ex best mate who’s won awards for his chef skills to get him off the ground. Any wonder all his staff leave him, imagine working for him. Absolute dose of complete and utter SHITE!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But @mccooeysnewry was spot on what she said the night he knows what he’s at

Fake Rolex? What’s this never heard
It’s all fake, the man hasn’t anything. Running about with bundles of £10 notes 😂

some guy Downey on Instagram that sells raw dog food sold him it and outted him for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just because someone was taking stuff doesn’t make them a dealer. I’m from his area and know him.He wasn’t ever a dealer. Since he has loads of money people say that he is but it’s the same with anyone who has loads money and especially if the person takes it! Adds fuel to the fire. As someone said above nearly everyone takes it these days it’s easier to count who doesn’t. You never know but I don’t think he does! Back to LA trip it’s
Definitely a publicity stunt! He would of funded the private jet for sure! You can travel for business during Covid as long as you provide a negative test result which he would of done in LA! No doubt in Shannon too as he close to pilot! I wouldn’t liked to have been on that wee plane! His poor exes left holding the daughters while he off acting mc Gregor not an ounce of humility!

It’s all fake, the man hasn’t anything. Running about with bundles of £10 notes 😂

some guy Downey on Instagram that sells raw dog food sold him it and outted him for it.

No way I didn’t see this! Any pics? About time a thread on him

Reactions: 4
that’s where he got the watch, the guy outted him in his stories.

Someone about that says they know him and he isn’t a dealer, Cleary doesn’t know him at all. He’s a dealer and a VERY good one at that. Even back from his PT days. He was famous around the Holylands for being the guy to get you sorted. His food is trash thats made in a factory with a few other food prep companies too. By the time you hear the meal it’s the THIRD time that chicken has been cooked in some cases. 😯

1FC0929C-7E83-4669-877E-6AE7ADDFAE4C.jpeg

And now he’s deleted his story..... LOL
E864181E-6716-4979-BA73-10A8BBB15CC4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I just got sent those on WhatsApp, my god just when you think he can’t be anymore of a complete and utter cock, he 100% ups his game. I’m absolutely mortified for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
bleeping hell. It's one thing him being the absolute sham that he is but when he's selling food that could possibly make someone seriously ill, that's not on.
Has he even got a food hygiene rating or anything?
He's a bleeping liability.

Reactions: 6
that’s where he got the watch, the guy outted him in his stories.

Someone about that says they know him and he isn’t a dealer, Cleary doesn’t know him at all. He’s a dealer and a VERY good one at that. Even back from his PT days. He was famous around the Holylands for being the guy to get you sorted. His food is trash thats made in a factory with a few other food prep companies too. By the time you hear the meal it’s the THIRD time that chicken has been cooked in some cases. 😯

View attachment 410000

And now he’s deleted his story..... LOL
View attachment 410015

I know him and never heard that, that’s all!

Im clean morto for him! Is he having some sort of mental breakdown? Why why why

Reactions: 5
He’s 100% on the gear but duck me who isn’t these days 🤣 I’d be more shocked if he didn’t take it duck sake. His stories of him in LA are cringy as duck. Like he sells microwave meals, what’s so special? He used his ex best mate who’s won awards for his chef skills to get him off the ground. Any wonder all his staff leave him, imagine working for him. Absolute dose of complete and utter SHITE!
His initial business partner was one of the nicest fellas you could meet! When he was doing the meals they were class, he actually is back in Milestone now doing macro meals and they are unbelievable!!
The time that he ‘bought’ the governor the Audi was the biggest piece of bullshit! Jamie bought it himself🤣🤣 he can’t keep friendships, where did his latest partner go, Frankoooo?
It seems this latest marketing campaign is keeping people entertained, however I don’t think it will work in his favour...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've only had a peek at him since he was mentioned on LMDs thread. If I follow him will I suddenly become motivated to be honest I'm a bit scared that will happen, I've got used to my world of procrastination.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.