AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look around you, it’s like were in America…No hun sorry to disappoint you your still in the point and yea it is pissing it down
No doubt he took a full bag of stuff up his nose that morning.

Big deal, you were up at 3.30. To get a good night's sleep, you would need to go to bed at like 7pm
If you have everything done at 11am, then it still took you like 8.5hrs to complete it. You can do all that in that time frame if you got out of bed at a normal time like 8am and have it complete by 5pm.

Showing off that you get up at 3.30 just makes you look stupid and no one is impressed

Reactions: 5
Tony Robbins must be worried the Uncle Ben’s frozen meal man is going to outshine him. I’m sure I’m not the only person who thinks if Andy or that other motivational speaker with the bleached teeth and facial peel galore offered me advice I’d laugh. Don’t start me on him and that GF trying to outdo each other with baby pics. Apparently they fight like cat and dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
tell me more on this! Spill the tea
Tom Smyth was caught and went to court for mortgage fraud, tax evasion and money laundering.
He walked away with a slap on the wrist. He did have to hand over his houses but that was all. There musta been some deal with the judge where he could walk away.
He's now involved in those dream apartments probably doing all sorts with it.
Coke head here, Tampax looks up to Tom as a mentor. Speaks volumes and makes sense when you see the craic Tampax is at.
This "huge business" of microwave meals that no one buys, you only see bloggers eat them because they are gifted. Can afford to buy a lambo and a BMW (but not his own house, even tho he could buy 2 houses with the prices of these cars)
Cars are more than likely out on HP. This is all fake it until you make it.

Reactions: 7
Tom Smyth was caught and went to court for mortgage fraud, tax evasion and money laundering.
He walked away with a slap on the wrist. He did have to hand over his houses but that was all. There musta been some deal with the judge where he could walk away.
He's now involved in those dream apartments probably doing all sorts with it.
Coke head here, Tampax looks up to Tom as a mentor. Speaks volumes and makes sense when you see the craic Tampax is at.
This "huge business" of microwave meals that no one buys, you only see bloggers eat them because they are gifted. Can afford to buy a lambo and a BMW (but not his own house, even tho he could buy 2 houses with the prices of these cars)
Cars are more than likely out on HP. This is all fake it until you make it.
Or the bailiffs come and take it !!

Reactions: 2
A wee thread suggestion:

Andy Malone - drives a Lambo but realistically he couldn't afford a sambo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is Andy and Tom in a relationship? That's reels that Tampax posted is makes it look like it. Well good for them that they found eachother. No one better to deal with eachothers bullshit.
Tampax has a new meaning. Tom & AMPX = TAMPAX.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They look like two Class A dealers trying to divert their dirty cash. bleeping knobs
Is Andy and Tom in a relationship? That's reels that Tampax posted is makes it look like it. Well good for them that they found eachother. No one better to deal with eachothers bullshit.
Tampax has a new meaning. Tom & AMPX = TAMPAX.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone else notice a few weeks back when they wer away for a weekend in the fancy hotel LMD was staying ther also… same thing happened before LMD was due aswell… maybe that’s when Andy gives her the suitcase of micro meals to advertise?

Did anyone else notice a few weeks back when they wer away for a weekend in the fancy hotel LMD was staying ther also… same thing happened before LMD was due aswell… maybe that’s when Andy gives her the suitcase of micro meals to advertise?
She's promoted them a few times and they are going into business together to apparently. They said they are bringing a mens cosmetic range.

• Haha
Christ almighty
He has to do something since his microwave meals is failing.
I know it's 2021 and we are in a modern world and all that. But a man's cosmetic line? Sounds like another failure. No huge world wide brand has cracked that market, what makes Tampax and LMD think they can? Lol

Anyone need a job?
Does he actually think his microwave meals are fit for travel?
Do these meals have good dates? And would these be worth buying after the price of customs added onto it? Even in England if this border continues down the sea that extra charges would be applied

Reactions: 1
These jobs aren't even posted online. They are probably bullshit. Just to make it look like he's doing amazing. Fake it to you make it folks. Up the rise.
The higher you rise, the further you fall!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.