AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m ashamed to say I did enter because if there’s a whiff of me winning 50k (as doubtful as I think that is) I’m all in. But peculiarly since I entered, I have started receiving promo txts and emails which I don’t ever remember agreeing to!

Reactions: 6
Does anyone local know if his kitchen is in the same place as JT carpets in Bessbrook? According to the map on my phone it is. I was there this morning and there seems to be a catering company working out of one of the buildings but it didn't look overly clean (staff coming out to the big bins in their catering gear) and there was no sign up.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
So, erm. Has it all been a joke or is his latest post a lame attempt at an April fools. Its after 12 Andrew, you're the fool.

Reactions: 3
So it appears this April fools tit was long planned to stir the pot again, and now he's screenshotting messages and posting them on his stories saying to remember in May? Please crawl back into your plastic microwave lunchboxes Andy.. I feel sad for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So it appears this April fools tit was long planned to stir the pot again, and now he's screenshotting messages and posting them on his stories saying to remember in May? Please crawl back into your plastic microwave lunchboxes Andy.. I feel sad for you.
Surely he has broken rules pulling this stunt?

So all in all hes gained about 10k in followers for this £50,000.. a fiver per person and about 500,000 people thinking hes a complete asshole

hahaha.. that's truly marketing genius

I cant believe shops are buying this cocksuckers meals.. if i see his bake in a shop il walk straight back out

I’m ashamed to say I did enter because if there’s a whiff of me winning 50k (as doubtful as I think that is) I’m all in. But peculiarly since I entered, I have started receiving promo txts and emails which I don’t ever remember agreeing to!
I entered in the hope that i would win and tell him to go and duck himself on my insta story

Surely he has broken rules pulling this stunt?
He has, a "competition" means people have to compete.. therefore there needs to be a qualifying question or element of skill and judgement.

He's just worded it wrongly which makes it fall under different legislations.

However, all the big competition businesses like McKinney and Bear Comps are all flouting the laws and getting away with it so i doubt anything will come of it

There are dozens of GDPR breaches, that's what i could have an issue with in future

Last edited:
Does anyone local know if his kitchen is in the same place as JT carpets in Bessbrook? According to the map on my phone it is. I was there this morning and there seems to be a catering company working out of one of the buildings but it didn't look overly clean (staff coming out to the big bins in their catering gear) and there was no sign up.
No I think he is located in Warrenpoint now.
I find it funny that he’s worth ‘millions’ but has to go around selling his products to local supermarkets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do people have to pay to view his documentary to find out who won? Anyone have the T&Cs they appear to have been removed.

No I think he is located in Warrenpoint now.
I find it funny that he’s worth ‘millions’ but has to go around selling his products to local supermarkets 😂
His office/gym is in Warrenpoint but I think the food production/kitchen is in Bessbrook.

I find it strange that there's not many local shops/garages that stock his products anymore- I think they just weren't selling. I remember about 2yrs ago going into a local garage shop and they had a whole fridge of meals heavily discounted because they were near out of date & hadn't sold. I never saw them there after that.

For all his talk, he appears to be still living at home with his Mam, split up with both girlfriends and only sees his daughters part time and spends his days driving the country selling chocolate bars out of the back of a van. Why are we supposed to admire him?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've heard he's paid money for mentors over in America for the 'fake it until you make it' scheme. Which is pretty much what he's doing, 100% them gucci stuff is fake, the watch is fake. His whole life is one big lie for what, likes follows? His head is away.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.