AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have heard from a local source the troll busters is all a lie and that the fake rolex guy and chris suitor guy and the other people was paid by Andy to talk about him for entertainment so it would gain him more followers and More attention it really wouldn't surprise me if it's actually true as Instagram is such a fake world, he is supposed to be really good friends with Chris suitor as he gets most of his suits from his shop at a discounted price

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why do people think he's brilliant do you really think any millionaire would be driving around shops delivering Protein Bars they would have their own sales team.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do people think he's brilliant do you really think any millionaire would be driving around shops delivering Protein Bars they would have their own sales team.
They wouldn't be able to get a photo outside the shops with the man himself and pistol pete holding up a protein bar 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Also, the way he goes on would put any shop owner off wanting to sell his stuff

• Haha
I actually saw his bars for the first time today. Didn't purchase, I remember having slim fast bars years ago the very thought of anything like that makes me heave and then there is matter of Malones big head grinning at you as you take a bite. No fanks.
Uppa Newry Bypass!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With the way he flaunts his wealth, you would think there was lorries upon lorries full of his meals leaving the factory. But its him in a van tracking the country with Pete.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20210423-130519_Instagram.jpg

With the #iworkwithapmx can only mean that she's getting paid to post this. Whether it's money or just free meals. More than likely she's being paid in free meals as there is no money.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wasn't Netflix suppose to be involved or is that for something else?
Also, don't believe what you see on screen. Editing can make anything look real. If you believe this crap then I hope you stay awake worried that Godzilla is coming and Superman can't save you as he is busy finding nemo

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No doubt it will be cringeworthy and packed full of bullshit lies! I have yet to see his meals, and he seems to have to cover a lot of miles to get anywhere to stock them, definately doesnt look like hes taking over Ireland, the UK , America, Oz and Dubai 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have we ever seen inside this crazy busy factory that does his microwave meals?

Is people actually going to pay £5.99 for this crap documentary?
That's a month of Netflix

Is £5.99 a 50% if you preorder? Full price being £12?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.