AMPX Andy Malone - LA bound on his wee private jet, snapping the cash so we don't forget

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never heard of this fella. Just had a nose there without following. Christ he sounds very unhinged. Walter Mitty springs to mind.
I had only heard of him through LMD pushin his meals for a while and then everyone sharing the "50K competition"

Reactions: 4
I see Hollie is now running illegal raffles on an instagram page 😂😂
Yes, it took about 3 months for it to sell out 😂 plus the phone itself wasnt secured in plastic either. They had a video up of opening the box and showing the phone, hardly brand new!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What's hilarious is these eejits.. wannabe influencers or marketing twats who you can tell are just kissing his arse so they can get some air time in his shared stories, are supposedly supporting this...

How can people actually think someone flaunting their wealth, lies and deceit, arrogance and ignorance and causing outrage, how can this be good marketing or decent behaviour?

Yes half the country may be talking about him, but they all think he's an absolute knob!

yeah, how to market yourself to look like the countries biggest bellend..

I fear for the world

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I started following the Chris suitor guy on the back of this, absolutely no idea who he is, DJ maybe?
He's quite vocal about Andy.

Reactions: 3
I started following the Chris suitor guy on the back of this, absolutely no idea who he is, DJ maybe?
He's quite vocal about Andy.
Mr Belfast himself, hes a suit tailor. Good lad and a good laugh but has an inflated sense of self importance. Nice guy in person, but his insta is also a cringe fest

Cant help but feel that Suitor and Nico Vanhorst are a slightly envious of Malones infamy.. All 3 are battling it out for the no1 im mote importamt than you instagram spot

Reactions: 6
Mr Belfast himself, hes a suit tailor. Good lad and a good laugh but has an inflated sense of self importance. Nice guy in person, but his insta is also a cringe fest

Cant help but feel that Suitor and Nico Vanhorst are a slightly envious of Malones infamy.. All 3 are battling it out for the no1 im mote importamt than you instagram spot
I get that impression, I see he's friends with Nico so definitely a bit of rivalry. Honestly I'd never heard of any of them until the weekend, how have I survived?
I saw him unveiling a portrait of himself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Embarrassed for that SevenSocialNI going on their stories saying that she thinks the LA trip was real and Netflix do have a doc in the pipeline... how much has Andy paid her to say that?! Wee cheque payment that'll bounce in no time!
This will fill that clown full of confidence, by all accounts Denise is very good at her job, but the waffle she spoke the other day has made me question that! She kept speaking about how Andy was increasing his brand awareness, not one during that whole tit show did Malone mention his company or his meals, why would anyone want to line the pockets of that absolute ball sack? He would have had to spent between 5k - 10k on that stunt, thats alot of crappy microwave meals to sell, to even try make some of that back! Especially in this current climate, complete clown!

Yes, it took about 3 months for it to sell out 😂 plus the phone itself wasnt secured in plastic either. They had a video up of opening the box and showing the phone, hardly brand new!
I think it could been done better names in a spreadsheet with numbers for the entries to view never seen like this before 🤷🏼‍♀️

Another 🔔🔚 in the making....
Chris Suitor is a bell end indeed. GGG 🥴🥴 absolute cringe.

The Ballix brand he created? Apparently the money went to cancer charity? No sorry he worded it as “raising awareness” which means he just Pocketed the cash.

• Haha
Chris Suitor is a bell end indeed. GGG 🥴🥴 absolute cringe.

The Ballix brand he created? Apparently the money went to cancer charity? No sorry he worded it as “raising awareness” which means he just Pocketed the cash.
Ooooh I'd love to hear more on this.

I get that impression, I see he's friends with Nico so definitely a bit of rivalry. Honestly I'd never heard of any of them until the weekend, how have I survived?
I saw him unveiling a portrait of himself :ROFLMAO:
OMG a self portrait.. jeez what is wrong with people

Thats like when people get tattoos of their own name!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
OMG a self portrait.. jeez what is wrong with people

Thats like when people get tattoos of their own name!
Its a huge one too!! Plus he films himself in the bath, I was ok with that because he was slagging Andy but is there actually any need. Do your slagging with your clothes on like the rest of us civilised Hallians Folk.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

i also only recently found Chris Suitor and Nico Van der Horst
And I know nothing about them but I saw Andy Malone talking in his stories saying that “some fake Rolex dealer” was upset 🤣🤣 (no come back from Nico either 🤔 Nico very quiet since) & I saw people writing on here that Nico was selling fake watches too.....
After looking Nico would appear to own “Pride & Pinion” supposedly selling real watches... but his you tube is horrific! Like totally crazy. (Never mind his linked in / Twitter / insta)
From what I’ve seen I’d listen to Andy Malone over Nico 🤣 haven’t seen much of suitor yet... except for that #GGG which is a bit cringe and similar to #uptherise same sort of schpeal from Andy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.