Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
I can't get his meals in Newry though, is there anywhere in Newry that sells them? When he started out they were really top class. Has anyone tasted them recently?
None in newry but 1 in warrenpoint
Narrow Water Service Station
There's none in the city's like derry or belfast. You only see them in smaller towns or at petrol stations outside towns.

I've never seen them anywhere so never tried them. Not interested in buying them.
But at the start, when he was in business with his friend who is a chef, the meals were meant to be the best. Since they parted ways and TAMPAX focus changed to entirely himself. His meals went down hill big time and now he's faking it to making it.
He used to have loads of vans and now you only see 1 and he is out delivering to the shops himself.

He will never concur America. He bragged about breaking the UK and Dubai and nothing ever came of it.
He is a total fraudster and not even a good one at that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Irish125

People are absolute fools! First of all-that video 'promoting' the competition-bullshit-can clearly see that the plane is fake as fuck. Secondly, him fucking taking the prize money to the imperial in Dundalk? Like wdf...What are you at lad carrying fake notes about with you. Thirdly- APRIL 1st for the winner for him to turn round and say hahahaha folks, I'm a marketing genius. He probably owes 50k, never mind give it away. To the people who are entering it, be prepared for the 100's of emails with discount codes and doing the countdown of the 'closing date'....

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Suppose its good in a way donating to the homeless charity but I was told last week that the meals given out had to be used that day otherwise it was the bin.... Which leads me to believe the demand for his meals isn't that great and to save face he donates them to the homeless to make himself look 'great'

Giving to charity should be a selfless act not a selfish one and Andy has made it all about himself. If he did give 50k to pips fair play but it just smacks of narcissism.

Then ya need to ask where in the fuk did the 50k come from coz his meals are shite
Thank goodness the homeless has microwaves.............

The 50k came from the same place as his BMW and Lambo. From the Bullshit corner of his reality.

The cars are hire purchases and he is limited to the amount of miles he can drive a year. That is why you mostly see him in the work van.

If you seen pics of him in that private plane, it was so small and he looked so uncomfortable in it. Can you imagine what he would be like in a tiny sports car? Hahaha

With the success he makes out, you would imagine Lorries upon lorries leaving his warehouse with meals to deliver them to every shop in ireland. Didn't he also say that they are available in England and Dubai etc?
But yet, we see him and pistol Pete tracking the country in the van delivering to shops. They drove all the way to letterkenny to deliver meals to 1 shop.
Not only am I laughing and cringing at TAMPAX. But doing this to the followers that he reposts that are falling for bullshit. Read the comments. People are so stupid.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Mirrormirror21

I honestly was expecting a supermodel when I read the comments, I thought I had the wrong page🙈 She is hilarious though. Andy is an absolute asshole. I used to love the meals started buying them at the start when they were in the we lunch boxes and they were unreal. Now they are terrible, cheap rubbery chicken, anyone know the name of the chef who left and started his own meals? Or his business page?
Steven Havern, he’s in the Milestone, Rathfriland now I think

Fgiw

Chatty Member
Whose firin bullets at his currys!! Also-“find solutions to problems” is this not basic fundamentals of life? Does this man believe he invented the art of solving problems??😶

• Haha
This whole saga is all just a big social experiment, i called it long ago..

He's obviously been trolled and hated in the past and wants payback... (he thinks people are jealous but their not, they JUST DONT LIKE HIM)

The "watch the rise of andy malone" video with the netflix logo.. the stories about "the story shall be told" was BS on purpose!

He's just created all this drama on purpose to create all this engagement and questioning, and being arrogant on purpose just to get people not to like him

He's wanted all the bad messages so that he can come and call them all out on this "documentary"

The video wont be a documentary about business and going to dubai and LA to set up business deals for meal plans...

It will about how he created a fake video of him going to LA so that it would create people to call him out! and how he created the video of the hate and make money from it

its "wee man" syndrome at a massive scale

And to be honest, its pretty fuckin smart...

AhSureLook

Yeah he’s a fool. I was following them, scrolled past the photo in the plane until I saw this thread and went back over his last few posts. He seems unhinged and has hardly had ‘the whole country’ talking about him? I have unfollowed and am glad I never made the order I was going to make with them earlier in the year. Would kill me seeing this if I had parted with my money 😂

Nearly sure the whole, 'the story will be told', is a pure rip off from the mcgregor documentary when he rewatches his fight against Aldo.

Andy just mimicks him from these quotes to the fake laugh lol

Kilingtime

VIP Member
If that person is relating to J. We all know in Dundalk what happened there. He could of taken Andy down and should of!!
I'm not from Dundalk or Newry and had heard what he'd done as well- I hope he's in a better headspace now he's got away from that toxic arrogant arsehole. I often think of him and hope he's living his best life after breaking free after being brainwashed for so long. God love him.
And he's not the first employee that's had their mh affected badly by Mr Malone. And probably won't be the last.

Columbo

VIP Member
I feel really quite sad and angry about the fact that Andy Malone is marketing himself as an advocate for mental health. I had someone very close to me work with him for just over a year. It started out great and quickly progressed into the worst year of our lives. The bullying, abuse, aggression and unfair dismissals that staff faced was shocking. I saw how bad it was before this person did. I begged them to leave. The bullying got worse. There was an expectation for people to work ridiculous hours and basically not be allowed to have a life outside of work. The turnover of staff was crazy. The person close to me ended up with severe mental health issues and tried to commit suicide and it all culminated from working for that horrible man. 2 years on, and the effects of working for Andy Malone are still impacting on our lives. The mental health issues are still there. They weren't the only one that I know was suicidal, depressed or really struggling after working with him.

It angers me that he is making himself out to be someone he is not. It's evident from his posts that he is a bully. You can't pull a stunt pretending to go to LA, then make a documentary about people trolling you after they find out you've lied about it. I don't think he realises the definition of trolling. The people he accuses of this are merely stating an opinion and they're entitled to do that. I don't think that he gave the money to PIPS. Reading the comment about how he acted during the interview with PIPS made me uncomfortable. I've never been affected by suicide but I could have been had the attempt been successful and really it would have been Andys fault with the underhand and bullying tactics that he displayed whilst this person was under his employment.

The meals donated to the homeless at the time AMPT started, were meals that had been paid for by people that weren't collected or overstock. Either way they were for the bin. If he had off sold them, he wouldn't have given the homeless a second thought. I would strongly think this is still the case. He actually told the charity to tag him on Facebook and contacted them when they forgot the first time. Any person genuinely wanting to help wouldn't expect a mention and would do it all discreetly. But hey, Andy is all for the likes 👍🏻
That was a tough read. I hope they are doing better now. I would really urge this person to seek legal advice. He should not get away with costing someone their mental health and no doubt there was a loss of earnings while they recovered.

• Heart

Irish125

@Irish125 oh I'm not saying i believed the Ritz thing- it was all part of the charade, that was painfully obvious!!😂 I knew it wasnt a 'business' trip.
He drove poor Jamie to the verge of a breakdown, and to the point where he left the country to get away from the toxic behaviour of Malone.

He's definitely bankrolled this documentary himself (I hope the film crew got paid up front!)

Lianne isn't really using him for content- i think it's more the case she couldn't ignore the whole hoo-ha surrounding it and thinks its hilarious.

He's definitely the king of bluffers- all fur coat no knickers!
It was painful wasn't't it! lol Imagine your one life that you have and you're living a lie..
Ah poor Jamie, was fucked over big time. Wanted to use his bank account etc to store money then claimed that he had mental issues when they were no longer working together.. like wdf! A bully
Tbh I would use film crew lightly, I'm sure its just him with his phone talking in the jeep lol
Awk Lianne's a legend, as I said before loves to stir the pot but defo not feeding into his ways at all. Her reactions last night were a laugh!
Imagine his family going to the local shop, knowing that everyone is talking about their son/brother..EMBARASSING

• Heart
Anyone see Nico's insta story? Legal letter with demands because Andy edited the clip of Nico mocking the la scandal to make it look like he was promoting his business
Hes another narcissistic twat of the highest order.. "be humble" Nico wouldnt know humble if it smacked him clean in the face.
Him and that suitor guy are pissed off because Malone is stealing the limelight.

Look at the newspaper articles on Nico, drink driving while banned and lying to cops! Offered a watch prize to Tayto and didnt go through with it..

Up the Rise ...... Rise of what ???
your Demise ....
Your D&G trainer collection 😂😂😂😂
Your Gucci delivery
Being a 🛎 🔚
Arent those trainers horrendous.. Like a walking advertising board 😂😂

OMG he looks like he is going to cry!
Not so cocky now after he posted about Andy first.
I think it’s all very funny 🤪
I could imagine the pair in court arguing over an insta story.. The judge rolling his eyes thinking what a pair of dickheads wasting my time

Last edited:
  • Haha