AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Keep Pasitive,’ needs a patent immediately 😂. I just laughed coughed at it and nearly died hahahaha. Imagine if we bumped into to each other wearing ‘Malone Merch.’ Just giving each other a knowing smile and moving on …….
My phone really struggled with the Malone talk. Kept auto correcting it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There is nothing that makes me laugh more than this thread. I also want a fat tits t-shirt😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What even is this, erectile dysfunction chocolate bars? Is his photo supposed to help the situation o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would say we should be thanking Andy for all the promotion he gave tattle… except most of his followers are not real 😆😆

Reactions: 4
Looks like they are closing online orders soon.
In prep for something big.
I won't hold my breath. Im to used to Andys all talk and no action crap.

Screenshot_20211028-193913_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone on here know anyone who works at Tampax? Not to rat anybody out, but I’d love to know what the people employed by him think, imagine your boss was on Instagram spouting the tit he does at 4am every morning then having to take him seriously for 8 hours a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t even watch AMPX any more, after the tattle video I give up. But has he stopped mentioning tattle now?

Reactions: 4
Had anybody else noticed how every other daynhe responds to whatever we discuss on here. Lol keep on trying to follow people Mr malone, everybody knows what a fake you are.

Reactions: 2
if stopping the online orders does that mean he will be going back to the fresh ones? The ones he had done at the start were unreal. The standard dropped when they were outsourced. Remember the time he delivered to the holylands lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The ones he had done at the start were unreal. The standard dropped when they were outsourced. Remember the time he delivered to the holylands lol
They really were- but he had a brilliant chef and was more focused on quality, not quantity then. He fell out with all his original staff and it's gone downhill since...

Reactions: 6
They really were- but he had a brilliant chef and was more focused on quality, not quantity then. He fell out with all his original staff and it's gone downhill since...
The chef, I believe was his business partner at the time and they went there separate ways

Reactions: 2
Happy facking Friday! Ap the rise! Ap the pasitivity! LOOK FOLKS. LOOK FOLKS.

He also predicted he would out Tattle's owner and cause the site to shut down. Still waiting....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping hell people. This song appeared on my release radar and the chorus is just RISE.
I have creased 😂😂😂. Andy’s got a them tune 👇

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh Andy, you showed such promise, but the Battle of the Tattle has sunk without a trace, why are none of his top righters questioning why we‘re all still here? Why is no one worried about who is protecting Fat Tits from the trolls?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.