AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember this folks remember this... that when deciding to choose andy malone as a mentor to always take an umbrella with you because a shower is guaranteed. I think that is why he is constantly lucking his veneers too much spit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is his tongue too big for his mouth? So much saliva!

That elephant story was fascinating hon. Fascinating so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember this folks remember this... that when deciding to choose andy malone as a mentor to always take an umbrella with you because a shower is guaranteed. I think that is why he is constantly lucking his veneers too much spit.
I ashamed to say I read this in his voice 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Morning Andy you clearly read here so do clarify for us when exactly we can expect this frand influencer event of yours or are you just going to online disappointing women?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does he just come to shout the exact same thing everyday? I can safely say that deep down I am not wanting to be like Andy 😂

Reactions: 5
LOOK FHOLKS. Andy is coming for the number one spot. We are jealous of him as he is dedicating his life to givin his KNAWLEDGE to the people. He sounds like some microwave meal Jesus this morning 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't want to spoil the party but if you are getting up at 4am to grind everyday and you have nothing really to show for it, you're the monkey not the organ grinder.
Nothing in what he posts shows financial freedom of any sort.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh em gee! This thread 🤣🤣
I got my widsom tooth out today, am fucked as our Andy would say and a bottom lefter.

But yous are making me laugh so much, ive stitches in my mouth so I can't laugh, but let all be known, I am laughing very much inside 🤣🤣🤣

I guess that's what Andy will want, a doirty wee throll suffering and in pain. A deserve this for calling Katie hayes fAt TiTs so a did, so a did.

Upparhisee #mammysboi xoxo 💋

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anybody else notice his left boobie is a bit saggy?

Anybody who follows this fool is in for a World of disappointment, all we have seen from Mr malone is a lot of false promises.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anybody else notice his left boobie is a bit saggy?

Anybody who follows this fool is in for a World of disappointment, all we have seen from Mr malone is a lot of false promises.
He has a massively wonky eyebrow as well. Too much botox, our Andy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bingo card for Andys stories: warning, if you drink a shot everytime of these things happens, you will die in under 2minutes:

Look folks
Well Folks
5am tag on story
Look listen.... if you... (start ranting about mindset).
Suck in air a few times.
Few f words
Survival of the fittest.
Lick teeth
Go on about getting up at 3am.
Photo of the gym wall quote
Quick storytime (spoiler - it's tit)
Remind everyone I am a Warrior who's going to win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Just a suggestion Andy if you are reading. Have you thought about ‘Dirty Wee Troll’ merch? Mugs, Tee’s, Badges, maybe a Tote bag. Only I would probably buy some. I think possibly a fair few Tattlers would.

No rush sweetie, just a thought ❤😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.