AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is so unprofessional.
I am actually mortified for him. Imagine trying to give a motivational speech and all you can do is shout and swear.
You don't hear any of of top fitness or motivational coaches carrying on like that.
He is so angry. So much for being bulletproof.
Roid rage

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The last video he posted was very aggressive and whoever is advising Andy on the videos needs to stop asap.
Andy get back to what you started of as, strip all back

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Battle of the Tattle video. 11k views, 600 likes. 120comments.

Latest post promoting his mentoring: 82 likes. No comments.

The drama is not making actual sales.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
"All publicity is good" is so outdated these days. Bad publicity can kill a brand dead.

Some people have called him a marketing genius :LOL: but all he's done is hype up something to not only not deliver on it but to be as bad as the trolls. Getting attention by being a freak and making a tit of people is only damaging himself.

His reputation is even lower than it used to be, why would anyone buy his microwave meals after this? Brain dead Scottish huns couldn't even get them where they are.

He's still posting the same 2+ year old hype photos on stories. Maybe one week they made a lot of micro meals as places were trialing it and he pretends as if he's making that many every week.

He aint a entrepreneur, he's a very silly boy.

Reactions: 9
Are we seeing THE RISE........................................and Fall of Andy Malone.

ETA his meals were dead before this started, this is just to keep him relevant

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What prompted all this anyway, does anyone know?
The motivational speaker and aggression doesn't play well together, someone trained or gifted in that field would know that. It makes me question what his credentials are, maybe its just the prop super car, is it....is that it?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What prompted all this anyway, does anyone know?
The motivational speaker and aggression doesn't play well together, someone trained or gifted in that field would know that. It makes me question what his credentials are, maybe its just the prop super car, is it....is that it?
Yeah whenever I've seen a life coach on TV there always very "what other people say about you says more about them than you.... Learn to let things go for your own peace etc etc" So you're quite right, these two avenues of his, life coaching and highly aggressive libellous "troll busting" don't seem to be going well together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 5
Yeah whenever I've seen a life coach on TV there always very "what other people say about you says more about them than you.... Learn to let things go for your own peace etc etc" So you're quite right, these two avenues of his, life coaching and highly aggressive libellous "troll busting" don't seem to be going well together πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Yip. "It belongs to them" etc etc. Good advice if you can somehow follow it, most psychology minded people find it a challenge though and then there are the Andys of this world. Maybe a career in the ring would have suited him better. To be fair to him his meals should have been a money spinner had he just stayed in his lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The problem with the ready meals is that there are too many in the game now. If he had of kept with SH and kept the ingredients fresh etc then they would still be flying of the shelves. The outsourced ones are similar to every other meals and no original but when they began the empire they were the best about. The meals in the milestone in Rathfriland are top-notch and always fresh

Reactions: 7
The last video he posted was very aggressive and whoever is advising Andy on the videos needs to stop asap.
Andy get back to what you started of as, strip all back
You just gave him excellent free business advice! Tut tut!! Get a 5K invoice drawn up pronto πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn't think I was doing a stratospheric 'rhyyysseee' if I was having to get up in the middle of the night everyday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
3:30am, how on earth does this man function! He is so unnecessary! πŸ˜‚
And he didn't go to bed til after 9pm so that's about 6hrs sleep.
The right amount of sleep is 8hrs (some say 9hrs. I would say 12hrs lol)
A good night's sleep sets you up for the day and is really beneficial to you.
Even though he goes to bed around 9pm. There is no way his mind switches off to allow him to sleep then. He would be wide awake for ages lol

Reactions: 3
And he didn't go to bed til after 9pm so that's about 6hrs sleep.
The right amount of sleep is 8hrs (some say 9hrs. I would say 12hrs lol)
A good night's sleep sets you up for the day and is really beneficial to you.
Even though he goes to bed around 9pm. There is no way his mind switches off to allow him to sleep then. He would be wide awake for ages lol
I remember once when I had to pull an all nighter to finish my university dissertation. I'd been awake that long I began to hear noises that weren't actually there basically like the hum of voices you hear when you walk into a very busy room even though I was sat in a quiet room alone, if Andy Pandy is only getting this amount of sleep per night on a regs no wonder the poor fuckers a bit tapped 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Let us Rise."

It's like something you'd hear at mass 🀣
Just waiting for Blue to burst in with a chorus of "All Rise" on his next shouty video.
A few more hours sleep probably wouldn't be a bad thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.