AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder whether his fans will see through his billshit once they realise he has been lying to them. But then again he will be able to talk his way out of it again.

Do not know why but sitting here singing sweet carolime to myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder whether his fans will see through his billshit once they realise he has been lying to them. But then again he will be able to talk his way out of it again.

Do not know why but sitting here singing sweet carolime to myself.
Does he actually have any fans? Most are bought followers the rest are mainly people laughing at him or followed because of a fake competition.
He's boring really, he'll ditch this anti tattle stuff in a few weeks and try something else to get followers. He's playing to people here trying to get in on the throols joke and it's getting dreary

Reactions: 12
Does he actually have any fans? Most are bought followers the rest are mainly people laughing at him or followed because of a fake competition.
He's boring really, he'll ditch this anti tattle stuff in a few weeks and try something else to get followers. He's playing to people here trying to get in on the throols joke and it's getting dreary
Id happily bet his real people followers are there for the drama just.

Reactions: 3
He is the best account on instagram 😂 let's get him up to surpass Stacey and hinch in followers so he can be even more unbalanced 😂
And I also I would love to see him upcycling a Facebook marketplace find

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahaha the temptation to do a duck counter on the second video retracting the accusations against Caroline, it's at least every 20 seconds! 😂 Andy please, take a breath that video was embarrassing to watch. My fat tits cringed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Both the videos again re-upload so no one gives him a view! He can duck off with "posting content without permission" it's called fair use, you post it on a buisness account then it's part of the law people can comment and critique it! Welcome to the free world.

OK so I just put myself through watching that little man absolutely become unhinged. I mean he has lost all sense of reality, swearing is yhe first sign of him losing the battle.

Reactions: 6
OK so I just put myself through watching that little man absolutely become unhinged. I mean he has lost all sense of reality, swearing is yhe first sign of him losing the battle.
Pretty much what I was thinking, he's like a animal thats been cornered, lashing out wildly. He's the only one still going on about tattle. Everyone else realised how stupid it was. Why won't his family take him off the internet for his own health..

Reactions: 13
when he licks his lips, i think he thinks he looks fit like when good looking rappers do it and look all teasy...
however, he himself ends up just giving himself a sula.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.