AMPX Andy Malone #3 Throllbusters is deleted from the grid, they called her fat tits so they did

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've finally watched the latest video. The sound effects 😂😂😂 and references to "the greater good" 😂. Who does he think he is, Harry Pearce from Spooks?!

Also duck off Andy, I'd never make comments on people's dead children etc, that is absolutely out of order, you are right in that respect. I'm interested in discussing people like you who directly affect young people's mental health with filtered pictures, faked lifestyles and wealth (trip to LA, anyone?!) though. You are absolutely a contributor to the toxic environment that is Instagram. https://www.wsj.com/articles/facebo...teen-girls-company-documents-show-11631620739

Edited to add: Also he is so jel that he doesn't make £300,000 annually from Google AdSense isn't he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've finally watched the latest video. The sound effects 😂😂😂 and references to "the greater good" 😂. Who does he think he is, Harry Pearce from Spooks?!

Also duck off Andy, I'd never make comments on people's dead children etc, that is absolutely out of order, you are right in that respect. I'm interested in discussing people like you who directly affect young people's mental health with filtered pictures, faked lifestyles and wealth (trip to LA, anyone?!) though. You are absolutely a contributor to the toxic environment that is Instagram. https://www.wsj.com/articles/facebo...teen-girls-company-documents-show-11631620739

Edited to add: Also he is so jel that he doesn't make £300,000 annually from Google AdSense isn't he?
That’s what really annoys me as well. Majority of people on here, have not talked about peoples dead children or anything like it. And if they did, I am confident other users would shut it down very fast. It’s one bad comment from one person and he is trying to paint a picture we are all like that.
It’s been said already but the reason influencers can’t handle tattle is because they have no control of what is being said

Reactions: 18
Luck fholks let’s change your bleeping life, let’s go full steam ahead. All the fabricated lies and excuses drop them; replace them with the truth.

FFS Practice what you’re preaching big lad, one to talk about fabricated lies!!!!

• Haha
It just shows you the lengths that Andy and his fellow influemcers will go to to try and discredit users of this site. They will literally lie and make false insinuations to no end.

We must be very very threatening to them when they have to sink to such levels

Reactions: 16

The greater good line made me have flashbacks to the movie hot fuzz.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It just shows you the lengths that Andy and his fellow influemcers will go to to try and discredit users of this site. They will literally lie and make false insinuations to no end.

We must be very very threatening to them when they have to sink to such levels
They are all addicted to the IG sham lifestyle of wealth and popularity.
Andy showed his true colours last week.
This all accumulated in an aggressive rant - that was no more than a feeble attempt at a show of strength. (with added sound FX for dramatic effect :rolleyes:)
No one is scared that you will track them down, no one is scared that you will "go to town" on them.
A Like & Share competition of someones photo, what - to shame them?, what a big man! , wow you really are a petty individual.

When those stupid woosh sound effects were going off, did anyone else hear "Rachel Adedeji!!!" in the X Factor voice in their heads?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When those stupid woosh sound effects were going off, did anyone else hear "Rachel Adedeji!!!" in the X Factor voice in their heads?
it more than like was the X factor sound effects - I make mickey mouse videos at work - the sounds are easy accessible free and can be thrown together in a matter of minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems like the last few weeks he forgot he sold microwave meals for a living and Throll Bhusting took over his life. Looks like he woke up this morning and suddenly remembered he’s got chicken curry to flog.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
P. s big mawn. Someone doesn't have to lose weight to be their better selves and what's your excuse? I don't see you bettering yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched Andys last video there... jessssssssssussssss .... lol 😬 the man is going to pop a blood vessel

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We support each other here more then the support he gets on that Instagram 😂

the biggest bullshitter I’ve ever known!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The "influencer" thehomethatmademe was one that throlled the charity when tampax video came out. She doesn't even follow tampax anymore. She was stupid enough to fall for it but quickly woke up to it when she started getting backlash for it. But people aren't quick to forget lol

Screenshot_20211011-121634_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That picture of him gazing lovingly at the chicken curry is the most ridiculous picture I have ever seen. He looks like he’s about to start snogging the packaging 🤮🤮

if his meals are getting such great results why does he keep posting the exact same pictures as he has been using for approximately 2 years?! Surely there has been more than those handful of customers. Probably not actually now I think of it when he’s binning the majority of his stock.

my sister bought the meals of his in our local shop last year and when she got home she realised they were out of date and she contacted him with a picture of them and the receipt to let him see they were already out of date when she bought them and he didn’t even acknowledge her email at all. Just totally ignored her.

I’ve also heard from a girl at work that the chicken in the meals could be used as missiles during a riot because it’s so hard round the edges. She’s from Maghera and said her local shop stopped stocking them because they never sold, always still sitting at the end of the week.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He is so unprofessional.
I am actually mortified for him. Imagine trying to give a motivational speech and all you can do is shout and swear.
You don't hear any of of top fitness or motivational coaches carrying on like that.
He is so angry. So much for being bulletproof.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.