Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

backbabey

The pictures he puts up of his office make me die of second hand embarrassment! Imagine going to work and your boss has his face painted all over walls and cardboard cut outs of himself. 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

CodyJ89

Same recycled videos, same recycled (fake AF) Gucci shirt, same recycled shite day in day out

Andy, back to catching trolls will ye pal. My entertainment levels have fallen drastically since you’ve stopped mentioning tattle

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
He will get even dirtier making fake allegations that tattlers have showed up at his mummys house with guns for sympathy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Would wear tshirt with the slogan durtay wee throll and picture of lion tiger hybrid.
Make it happen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Well he made the guardian 😆, the cringe 🤪

The best line was that he sells €5 chicken chow meins with his face on the packaging!!! Cringe 😬

• Haha

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Tampax Andys actions lead to someone being forced to leave their home as they felt unsafe due to threats to them and their family.
Abhorrent behaviour.

• Sad
  • Angry

julie29

Chatty Member
I’d rather b single and broke than be with a complete narcissistic arsehole like thon

With his delusions of power & granduer

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Imagine being his partner and they have a baby together and that knob is setting alarms for 3am what in the good lord?? Although to be fair she's a beautiful girl I don't know what she ever saw in him or how she can listen to him must be separate bedrooms... or separate lives. God help her
Jesus if my alarm goes off at 3am there had better be a trip to the airport happening

• Haha

DamollyDollx

They’re on and off like a prostitutes knickers. 🤣🤣

No mention of the older Daughter he has. Even if he’s not allowed to post her images, he never ever speaks about her. Imagine being with a fella who takes literally nothing to do with his older child. Playing happy families with this new child. She’s too young to understand that her Da is a mentalist! And Rachel hanging off him like a bad smell ffs 😅🤣

• Haha
Well folks....LOOK FOLKS!

I can't watch his stories if my children are around because of the amount of facking facks coming out of his mouth. 😅

Bingo card for Andys stories: warning, if you drink a shot everytime of these things happens, you will die in under 2minutes:

Look folks
Well Folks
5am tag on story
Look listen.... if you... (start ranting about mindset).
Suck in air a few times.
Few f words
Survival of the fittest.
Lick teeth
Go on about getting up at 3am.
Photo of the gym wall quote
Quick storytime (spoiler - it's shit)
Remind everyone I am a Warrior who's going to win.
🤣🤣

- RISING
- The schrtuggle
- Top righters

I was just watching his videos and my husband asked if he has tourette syndrome. He wasn't joking. 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha