Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
I wonder how many of those who trolled the charities pages have actually donated. And for such a rich man he really should have donated more than a thousand.
Not 1 influencer donated. Not even thehomethatmademe
She loved it when tampax called out the charity.

In ref to his donation. £1000 is alot of money. But I know what your saying with the money and flash cars Andy likes you to think he has.
You can't get knickers off a bare arse.

Reactions: 10

Addd

VIP Member
Is it safe to say Andy lost the battle of the tattle? And not even by a little bit 🤣🤣

• Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
I haven’t caught up with Andy this week. Ive just seen the troll busters awards so BRB 😂😂

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
He’s awake when you’re sleeping 🎶 ?

I think Andy is listening to too many Christmas carols & getting confused it’s ‘he knows when you’re awake, he knows if youve been bad or good so be good for goodness sake’ 🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
What the fack has that donut been sniffing?! Retailer's who do not stock his subpar meals will fail?! What delusional come down is he on.
🤣 I've just watched this video, and have major second hand cringing going on! I am getting to the stage I struggle to believe he's not a parody account 😆 he seriously needs his head looked at. He's like the eejits that go onto the Apprentice with Alan Sugar and really believe they are the dog's danglies 😆 maybe he should apply for the next series and give us all a laugh 🤣

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I don't think its odd. He made himself look like a total idiot. Had to delete the videos he made about tattle and the equally dim hunz that followed him have now unfollowed him and don't share him any more. If anyone was in doubt over if andy was a thicko and total fantasist he's shown it to be the case.

He'll probably post that in a few weeks he's launching a phone to take on apple, a shop to take on amazon, a search engine to take on google with trillions of his own money that he's invested. the guy is a fruit loop sad looser.

Bragging about how much you work is so 2011.
And it all falls apart when you look at him objectively- he’s a wee freak who lives in his Ma’s box room. He’s got nothing. His life is a fantasy.

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
The only reason to get up at 3am is to go to the airport 😆 there are more than enough hours in the day to get up at a normal time. All he's doing, is the same as every other "influencer", trying to make other people feel like crap for not doing whatever they're doing. He keeps saying everyone should be doing what he's doing, no they shouldn't! Sleep is as important as eating and drinking for survival. He's such a knob

• Haha

J2607

VIP Member
Who said he seemed to have calmed down recently?! I've just gone on his stories and snorted laughing, not the white powder like R Andy. He’s like the child catcher cackling on that spin bike screaming ‘SUNDAY SERVICE’. What an absolute spanner.

Some high end UP THE RISE branding in his office along with a client who now has a concave stomach? Also, what’s happened to the man’s face? Top quality photoshopping

FDF9590E-C6A0-46A5-848B-82F501E33919.png
A8E358D1-99AF-4E38-8B28-94CD00010C0C.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9