Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beaverhausen

I really have to listen very carefully to what he says because in between the grinding of his teeth anf spit, when he said first thing in the morning I thought he said foreskin

• Haha
Reactions: 11

backbabey

Does anyone on here know anyone who works at Tampax? Not to rat anybody out, but I’d love to know what the people employed by him think, imagine your boss was on Instagram spouting the shit he does at 4am every morning then having to take him seriously for 8 hours a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

HumphreyB

VIP Member
What with the accent? The lip licking and the head tilting?
He’s a walking contradiction. He doesn’t agree attitude is everything but then says the right attitude will get you the job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Beaverhausen

I wonder whether his fans will see through his billshit once they realise he has been lying to them. But then again he will be able to talk his way out of it again.

Do not know why but sitting here singing sweet carolime to myself.

• Haha
Hype websites - Andy has invested a six figure sum as a major share holder. Hype is posting as if it is a 3rd entity but Andy registered Hype websites himself in….September I think lol. Apparently Hype is a team of 15 and will be launching on 19th Nov with an investment of 3.2 million. I don’t know why I go and watch and read his shite. What a total and utter bull shitter. Absolute deluded.

• Haha
That's totally his room, you can match up lots of the clothes like that t shirt and blue suit.

28905189.jpg

His bedroom looks exactly how I'd imagined it - like someone seaking asylum and waiting processing. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is true.

This hype websites thing must be a scam. Wix and Squarespace exist, no one is going to some dodgy looking shop in northern Ireland to get a website made in 2021.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Does anyone have any pro plus or checked in with Barra if it'll be a white Christmas? Up the rise?? Up the nose more like.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
So allegedly these (NI) motivational speakers have been recruited by Grant Cardone (scientologist) he sells them the course and gives them all the materials in the form of bullshit motivational quotes. Looks like Tom Smyth got in first and has these other "folk" including our wee Andy is his downline. Its basically an MLM. Tom actually pulled a clinker and was hosting talks for £15/head which was to go to charity, he'd suck them in when they were there and offer them the real secret to success if they signed up to a 1k course. Apparently a lot of people are signing up and they're mostly Joe average types. Tom is pretty litigious btw and has already been successful in having comments made about him removed from various places on the Internet, thats why I've used the word Allegedly and haven't mentioned washing machines. But washing machines live longer with .....:censored:

• Wow
  • Haha

FridaK

VIP Member
Right folks...WELL FOLKS....-lick lips-......I'm schrtuggling to keep up wif the demawnd for my chocolate barrrs. -sucking in air- RIGHT FOLKS. Big news drapping about my almost expired Tampax barrs -lick lips- in 24 hours. Looks FOLKS. Keep pasitive. Come back on Monday folks to see what the craic is about what I'm gonna do. Got a wee story for yas. About an elephant and Tampx barrs....
‘Keep Pasitive,’ needs a patent immediately 😂. I just laughed coughed at it and nearly died hahahaha. Imagine if we bumped into to each other wearing ‘Malone Merch.’ Just giving each other a knowing smile and moving on …….

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Hopefully he doesn't screw things up for Shaun Byrne. Big mistake going into business with Tampaz never mind using him as the face of the business.
Its alot to open 8 offices across UK and Ireland without knowing if 1 will be successful.
Sense would of been to open 1 office, she how it goes and then expand. Not plan 8 offices at the offset.
Don’t believe a word that comes out of wee Andy’s mouth - it’s as genuine as when he staged those photos of him on a “private jet” with a bag full of money- it’s all make believe. The guy is a fantasist.