Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
That Cathy Martin wan post this earlier. Wonder if its aimed at Andy after the scandal. She was so involved in the comments when it happened and then unfollowed Andy when she finally realised it was all fake.
Screenshot_20211017-142708_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
My Instagram is full of these self styled change your life people. Have you ever thought maybe most people’s lives are just fine? Andy is just one of thousands of cheap Tony Robins wannabes. I would not take life or business advice from him or that other used car salesman who owns dream apartments. Throw your audited profit and loss accounts out and show us all how well you are doing.
You can view his accounts online. Makes for interesting reading 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

mayobridgeceltic

It looks like the new kid in the town Red Box kitchen is getting a lot of trade. Also, I don't care if it's the health grain or the malone ranger or whoever. A fiver is too dear for a bit of rice and sauce and one piece of rubbered chicken. Lower the prices !

mayobridgeceltic

Was this before or after he made up the BS story about being flown out to LA for the documentary?
During lockdown, while we were all told to stay in the house, he was having photo shoots at an airport miles away.
Hired cars and planes to get the IG pics with bags of fake money.
Andy looked after #1 during lockdown. The marketing genius still need to make content, still need to go to the gym. Rules did not apply to Ireland's number 1 business man/motivational speaker.

Just because he donates a few short dated ready meal to vulnerable ppl does not make him generous.
Products that would be written off as spoiled.

@mayobridgeceltic you seems to be Andy's biggest fan, is he a local hero or something around your way?
Perhaps we are missing something here about Andy that you can enlighten us on.
Was this before or after he made up the BS story about being flown out to LA for the documentary?
During lockdown, while we were all told to stay in the house, he was having photo shoots at an airport miles away.
Hired cars and planes to get the IG pics with bags of fake money.
Andy looked after #1 during lockdown. The marketing genius still need to make content, still need to go to the gym. Rules did not apply to Ireland's number 1 business man/motivational speaker.

Just because he donates a few short dated ready meal to vulnerable ppl does not make him generous.
Products that would be written off as spoiled.

@mayobridgeceltic you seems to be Andy's biggest fan, is he a local hero or something around your way?
Perhaps we are missing something here about Andy that you can enlighten us on.

Andy lives down the road but is more associated with Saval so we can't claim him as a Bridge man. He is really not the worst of a fella and if your ever were chatting with him you would realize that. Instagram is fake anyway. RISE LOL

Tunedin

No, definitely not.
We can see how he is using his kid to get likes on insta. He realised that posts include the kid gets alot more likes than ones of just him. So now he posts her constantly.
I believe in Karma. It is a bitch. All the crap he puts out in the world has already come back at him with his failing business and losing his flash cars etc.
I really don't think he would make up that story and use the kid like that.
He loves and adores the kid and no way would he do this.
Really you think so ? Time will tell . Watch this space .

• Haha