Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigMavis

VIP Member
Hmmm i just checked linda on Company house and her tan businesses just falls under her cosmetic companies. There is 2 cosmetic companies listed. So that includes the iconic bronze and bellamianta. Theres no mention of tom on these.
But what i found interesting is that Linda owns part of LMD with Louise. But there is no mention of this on companies house. LMD is just owned by Louise and that is definity not the case.
I'm going to see if I can find this document, I'm a silly bitch and didn't bookmark, it seemed to be linked to his mentoring programme, talked about his experience during the war in Northern Ireland, American speak for the troubles, also went into a little detail about his experience with criminality and how it was someone else who committed fraud but he took the rap. All very admiral indeed I firmly believe him and Andy are linked and Stinson somehow. I feel like I'm part of mystery incorporated lol.

Reactions: 1

generalb@stard

VIP Member
I would of thought a Top Righter would of been able to afford their own private helicopter ride for him and the GF. Instead he's just on a generic tourist tour with some other randomers.
Ffs he might as well be on a Goldliner Express

Calm the jets

He must have memory loss. Must of had no takers on the limited 30 spaces for his 28 day body mind transformation. That’s twice now fell through, little bit embarrassing for something taking over the game!
276AE19F-7F8B-40DA-AA37-9ADCE8A6BCD9.png

• Haha

Princess Baskin

Ampt body transformations Ltd has a strike against them in the gazette, and for £8k, filed recently - things are getting bad when a business man as successful as him can't pay bills of 8k 😂

Same description as Andys jeep, soo that is most likely his, you can pay for a check on a car to see if its on HP but I'm. It just that nosey 😂
Do you have a link to this strike post?

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
He's actually nothing to do with Donna and detectives account. It was other random nobody accounts that don't have two brain cells to rub together and pretend they're highly qualified professionals with law degrees that unintentionally tricked him into doing it. Stupid people all round. He saw how quickly detective account was growing and wanted some of that.

There were insiders on the my sister's closet thread that spilled some tea. Their thread is now open but it's gone very quiet. Hopefully they'll post again!
I can't find this thread. I want to see your resources on the info you had that it was random account and not the 2 everyone thinks that was behind the account.

Tunedin

He only puts up pics of his gorgeous girlfriend for likes, she's beautiful but she has such sad eyes in all his latest pics and she hasn't a single picture up of him. I still can't get what she sees in him??? Mind blowing
She will yo yo for a few years and then get rid of the idiot .Not sure why she hasn’t already as he’s a total embarrassment. Poor child will be bullied when she goes to school and people know who her da is .

Andy lives down the road but is more associated with Saval so we can't claim him as a Bridge man. He is really not the worst of a fella and if your ever were chatting with him you would realize that. Instagram is fake anyway. RISE LOL
Couldn’t disagree more he’s a horrible individual who ruins the lives of people he comes into contact with. Many of the people who worked for him have been damaged .

Was this before or after he made up the BS story about being flown out to LA for the documentary?
During lockdown, while we were all told to stay in the house, he was having photo shoots at an airport miles away.
Hired cars and planes to get the IG pics with bags of fake money.
Andy looked after #1 during lockdown. The marketing genius still need to make content, still need to go to the gym. Rules did not apply to Ireland's number 1 business man/motivational speaker.

Just because he donates a few short dated ready meal to vulnerable ppl does not make him generous.
Products that would be written off as spoiled.

@mayobridgeceltic you seems to be Andy's biggest fan, is he a local hero or something around your way?
Perhaps we are missing something here about Andy that you can enlighten us on.
Me thinks it’s himself or a family member writing this !!!!

Last edited:

Beaverhausen

What has happened with the £5000 competition?

Now he wants people to tag his dodgy website design company and throws in 4 weeks mentoring. Oh lawdie lawdie he is desperate for any work.

mayobridgeceltic

He seems to have changed his approach on social media! behind every man is a good woman, she must be keeping him right.

Whats this about the men trying to contact Hollie?

BigMavis

VIP Member
Yes or no yes or no yes or no yes or no yes or no yes or no yes or no yes or no yes or no yes or no yes or no yes or no yes or no yes or no yes or no
Ad nauseum, etc etc and so on and so forth, to infinity and beyond.

Princess Baskin

Going by companies house though his share in ampt is no more than 50% so there must be silent partners/ creditors in it also.