Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
What kind of attention seeking, narcissistic waste of space takes a photo of his supposedly sick child in hospital, and then uploads the photo onto his business Instagram account?

the guy is a fucking bellend.
I’m not sticking up for him just saying I don’t think he made the whole story up like another poster stated I agree with you, I had an extremely sick child and the only pictures I have from the hospital where to send to their daddy not for the public to see.

Reactions: 1

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
He thanked the Royal hospital so I don't think he was to far away but let's not speculate and appreciate that this didn't end in disaster.

LMC

Anyone follow The Syngle Gal? She put up a pic earlier of Ampx's meals in her Spar in Co. Tyrone 🙄

Kilingtime

VIP Member
Andy lives down the road but is more associated with Saval so we can't claim him as a Bridge man. He is really not the worst of a fella and if your ever were chatting with him you would realize that. Instagram is fake anyway. RISE LOL
I agree- the IG persona is all bollocks. He's not JUST as loud mouthed and in your face IRL. But he's still daft as a brush and easily led in money-making schemes (rackets!)

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
I was wondering why that fucking doirty throll was down in Larne, what's up with Larne dental? How have I not heard of this from other instahuns? 🤣🤣🤣
Denise Curran was the first to get hers done, and I'm sorry to say her new teeth are far too big for her mouth, I think they look terrible 😳 Then our resident NI instagram jail bird Mrs Houseproud is in the process of getting work done with them. If you look on their Instagram at their highlights you can see the others that have had gifted work done, no idea who they are 🤷‍♀️

Calm the jets

Andy will be busy getting ready for flight for Dubai- cue the bullshit incoming and lack of memory over dates and details!!