Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
I’m not sure where the parents live just know that the house for sale isn’t theirs.
In fairness, there wasn't a bed room in that house that looked like anyone else like parents lived in.
There was his room, the nursery and then the attic rooms

Reactions: 1

pema1990

Chatty Member
There’s a picture or something of the partner with the child in hospital, I don’t think he’s made it up at all…he may be a bit of a dose sometimes but he clearly loves his little girl

Kilingtime

VIP Member
No mention of the older Daughter he has. Even if he’s not allowed to post her images, he never ever speaks about her. Imagine being with a fella who takes literally nothing to do with his older child.
He's been told not to even mention her on social media. He does see her.

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
How do you know this? Something else interesting but off topic, Tom says he owns a cosmetics line called Bella Something, not bellamianta but it may have been a typo spelling it wrong. He was pictured with Linda Stinson a while back wasn't he?

Hmmm i just checked linda on Company house and her tan businesses just falls under her cosmetic companies. There is 2 cosmetic companies listed. So that includes the iconic bronze and bellamianta. Theres no mention of tom on these.
But what i found interesting is that Linda owns part of LMD with Louise. But there is no mention of this on companies house. LMD is just owned by Louise and that is definity not the case.

julie29

Chatty Member
There is always big news coming, for about 2 years now, and nothing ever comes 😂
Same speech !! These aren’t just meals or bars they change your life . Wtf r they spiked with drugs. Record over

He’s laughing cause all these shares and views of his shit is making him money

Wudyaquit

So the newest venture was a website company that ran a competition for £5k package... And... No word of a winner... Surprised?