Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
I can’t get over this shite wonky quote written with Sharpie on the wall. The man is the most budget thing ever yet tries to act like Jordan Belfort.

Does anyone want to apply for this job he’s advertising, go through the process for comedy value and report back 🧐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Has he sold the lambo? I seen one for sale in warrenpoint which i would assume is his. Not too many of those about surely.
Yeah that is his. We've He's posted the link to the car on another page. He still got the BMW and is also seen in a different car.

New Meal Company Red Box Kitchen have a look , worked with this Man at AMPX genuine hard working knows what he is doing !!!!

DamollyDollx

From the inside of the car he’s now back in a Range Rover. His house (parents house) who ever owns it has also been listed for sale on PropertyPal. Maybe his debts are really catching up on him.
For a man with such money you’d think he would’ve hung a lampshade in the gaff. That’s not the parents house though.

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Hes trying to portray a high end life style, fast cars, flash clothes and jewellery, hiring private jets for a photo shoot for a fake documentary on his flash lifestyle, but now I looks like his business is being chased by a creditor.

This business spent £90k on motor vehicles in 2019, does he have a fleet of delivery vans? Does he not use a courier service?
I'm assuming these vehicles are his cars. What other luxuries is he spending business funds on?
At the end of the day this business owes money, better that it goes tits up now before he can rake up more and more debt, putting other businesses at risk of going tits up !

It's not spite, it's glee, that the curtain has dropped and the fake life style is exposed.
He did have a fleet of vans at some point. But for the past year I think he was down to 1. The vans were used to deliver meals to stores and a courier for home deliveries. Thats my understanding of it.
His 1 van, you use to see him and Petey out in it, delivering to shops.
I haven't seen that van in a while on his stories but I don't watch him every day.
He used to be in the van alot and never drove his flash cars.
Does that van still exist?

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Agree about Larne Dental - they’re really using the lowest, scummiest influencers to represent their business. Also, I heard that they’ve sent letters to all their existing NHS Dental patients to inform them that they’ll no longer be able to offer them dental treatment- including children.

Complete disgrace! I guess the cosmetic dentistry and botox/fillers makes them more money 🙄
Wow, if that was true then that letter should be shared. I've often wondered if companies really know what these influencers are really like before they work with them, but by the sounds of it perhaps the companies are actually worse

• Wow