Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beaverhausen

Anybody else notice his left boobie is a bit saggy?

Anybody who follows this fool is in for a World of disappointment, all we have seen from Mr malone is a lot of false promises.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"All publicity is good" is so outdated these days. Bad publicity can kill a brand dead.

Some people have called him a marketing genius :LOL: but all he's done is hype up something to not only not deliver on it but to be as bad as the trolls. Getting attention by being a freak and making a tit of people is only damaging himself.

His reputation is even lower than it used to be, why would anyone buy his microwave meals after this? Brain dead Scottish huns couldn't even get them where they are.

He's still posting the same 2+ year old hype photos on stories. Maybe one week they made a lot of micro meals as places were trialing it and he pretends as if he's making that many every week.

He aint a entrepreneur, he's a very silly boy.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Honestly, done right in think a lot of kids would benefit from a fitness and nutrition workshop/program? My friend son was obese for his age, and his health was suffering. Plus he was being badly bullied for it. Andy taught him the importance of eating healthier and moving more/exercising and the wee fella came away feeling unreal. He got down to a healthy weight and has kept it off since. He mightnt be everyone's cup of tea training wise, but he did good there.
I’m sorry - what qualifications or experience does Andy have to be teaching CHILDREN about nutrition or fitness? Is he a qualified expert in either field? Is he even background checked to be working with minors? This is ludicrous.

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
He keeps blabbering on about being bullet proof and noone can get into his head, if he truly means this then why has he been on his troll busting mission?!
The detectives got into his head and used him for there dirty work. He took the blame for outting the wrong person. It was the detectives that told him this.
He was the biggest victim in the whole detectives scam. They throlled him good and proper.

mayobridgeceltic

The last video he posted was very aggressive and whoever is advising Andy on the videos needs to stop asap.
Andy get back to what you started of as, strip all back

• Haha

Princess Baskin

So to be successful you need to eat his meals, listen to his shouty posts and forego your sleep?
If he is the definition of "success" I'll stick to my 8hrs sleep thanks.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I’m just looking forward to his bullshit chat tomorrow when tattle doesn’t actually combust…! Wonder what he’s going to say?!

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
I get serious cringe watching him 😬 the second hand embarrassment is very real! The only reason he didn't go to uni was he never would have got in 🤣 He's as thick as two short planks, I doubt he even has many GCSEs to his name, never mind anything else! He keeps blabbering on about being bullet proof and noone can get into his head, if he truly means this then why has he been on his troll busting mission?! Surely if "trolls" couldn't get into his head he would just brush off their words and not giving a flying fiddlers what they say?!

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
Seeing his insta today, it was actually nice to see. Him with his daughter is just lovely and not putting on that ridiculous voice.
He posted himself out walking his daughter in a buggie without saying a word and it was lovely.
I really do hope we see a new side to him. A happier one. If this doll makes him happy and ends up having a better instagram then I'm all for it.