Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
He won't say a word. He has already been burned for talking about Tattle.
Although I don't think this Battle with Tattle is over. Tattle won the last battle so if he's smart, he will do his own investigation and not rely on the word of the detectives. He will take a completely different approach to this which will take some time.
Investigation into what?!! He can’t find out anything about anyone that uses this site - that’s been proven. If he ever did it would be by illegal means which would then make any information null & void. This whole thing is so far beyond ludicrous it’s ridiculous!

Reactions: 9

Mobydickhead

That video was a complete disaster. I don't even know where to start with that one only that he looks and sounds bloody desperate
The 5000 euro giveaway video is so bizarre, why doesn't he stop shouting. Is he trying to be the mcgregor of microwave meals.. I really don't understand this strange diet culture. Wheres the throll hunter gone? Did he ruin his online business ? So many questions

• Haha

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Has anyone ever tried the go pig or go home range of meals? they seem reasonable at £3
Mayo you seem very interested in all these meals. Why dont you buy them all and rate them for us and give us some consumer advice.
Scores out of 10 for price, taste,quality, packaging, availability and most of all a bonus point for not being connected in any way to Tampax Andy

• Haha
when he licks his lips, i think he thinks he looks fit like when good looking rappers do it and look all teasy...
however, he himself ends up just giving himself a sula.....

• Haha

Beaverhausen

Morning Andy you clearly read here so do clarify for us when exactly we can expect this frand influencer event of yours or are you just going to online disappointing women?

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
Is using tattle illegal? What exactly have I/we done wrong pray tell? Oh fuck me call the police, I've been wasting my own free time! All day long today as it so happens. I'm a massive cyber criminal 😂 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

LoopyHoopy71

VIP Member
I was directed here by another thread. Just noticed on Companies house on 28th September he's registered both a website development/hosting (Hype Websites Ltd) and a competition company (M&M Competitions Ltd). Maybe he's setting up his own Tattle, wouldn't surprise me.
This dude is all about money not actually helping people. Full of bullshit!

• Haha

NIFakeBloggers

VIP Member
We seen this coming for a long time. Even if I seen his meals, I wouldn't buy them. It's him that puts me off everything. I wouldn't touch anything he is involved in.
60% off is probably a stock clearance sale.
Now the meals is coming to an end, he's changed his handle from ampx.
I thought we were going to see the rise and fall of andy malone but I was wrong. We are yet to see the rise.

• Haha
Reactions: 8