AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ alive he's back with more bollox. This guy takes himself far too seriously. He makes my vagina shrivel up like a dry old sultana. If you're one of Andy's army, or you're impressed with his profile on Instagram, just letting you know, he has (or someone has) purchased over 90k of his so-called followers. This means they're not real followers. They're all bots. It's what celebs/high profile people do on Insta when they want to be taken seriously. It's the 'sheep follow sheep' method. Everyone looks and sees all the (fake) followers and thinks 'ooh, must be an interesting/credible/insightful person'. In this case, ONLY if you're a cage fighter and you need something to wind you the duck up before a fight. His followers are fake, his so-called reports about the Tattle founder is fake (and he deserves to be arrested for it). His Netflix documentary, FAKE. He has no self awareness, no consideration for any of his fans (which is reflected in his posts because he replies to no one - no thank you or duck you to anyone who disagrees with his verbal bum juice) How bleeping dare he.

RAGING.

Reactions: 16
Not sure on the history between the two, just recall Andy calling him out. I don’t know much about Chris to be fair though he does come across quite manic in his insta stories like he is close to having a breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure on the history between the two, just recall Andy calling him out. I don’t know much about Chris to be fair though he does come across quite manic in his insta stories like he is close to having a breakdown.
Didn't he "out" Chris as one of his throlls in the first series of throll busters?

Reactions: 5
Almost every other industry has a regulatory body to oversee fair and best practise. If I see a Rimmel foundation advertised on TV I’ll see a disclaimer on the bottom of the screen informing me that the image may be enhanced which allows me to make an informed decision as a consumer.
If I see an influencer advertising the same foundation on Instagram chances are that they’ll have a filter on and they’re being paid to tell me the product is fantastic.They might even shell out a 10% discount code to encourage me to part with my money.Quite a few of them won’t disclose that they have a filter on enhancing the appearance of their skin and exaggerating the performance of the foundation. They might not even bother to inform people they’re being paid to promote the product or do it in a very underhand way like posting #ad in tiny white text against an all white background.
It’s false advertising plain and simple and in any other circumstances it wouldn’t be allowed. Unless you turn a blind eye and tell them how wonderful they are you deserve to be humiliated on social media or lose your job 🙄 that’ll teach the “trolls”.

It’s amazing to me that hotels and restaurants haven’t tried to shut down Tripadvisor yet. How dare people have an opinion and have the audacity to post it on the internet?! 🤐
That's the flip-side of their calls for Tattle to be closed down. If Tattle was closed down tomorrow by some sort of law being passed, that same law better provide proper regulation of influencers and proper platforms to critique and review them. But they wouldn't like that either. TripAdvisor, trustpilot, Goodbooks, etc. almost every other industry has a means of reviewing and providing constructive criticism for them to act on, or to allow others to avoid. Healthcare has various regulators but even they have websites that exist where doctors can be rated and reviews provided from patients' experiences. Their adverts better start stating all the info and disclaimers print and TV adverts require. Sneaky use of filters on pre-records needs to be made a bigger deal of with companies and influencers fined. There needs to be a proper means of dealing with concerns and complaints of anything shared on accounts used to advertise and make money...if people have the ability to go to OFCOM about something a contestant did or said on a reality TV show, then there needs to be a proper way of dealing with those spreading misinformation, dangerous practices, exploiting their kids, misselling products, etc. on social media. Maybe the ability for them to delete comments without review from the platform (so obvious abuse can be removed) so that they cannot delete anything that is simply holding them to account or asking questions. If proper regulation existed rather than the current guidance that really does allow a free-for-all for online begging and selling rubbish products, I imagine a lot of people would be satisfied with it being dealt with that way, but at the moment the best that exists is forums allowing discussion in the hopes that others see it and open their eyes to social media deception - and if these forums didn't exist the conversations would still happen elsewhere.

But of course, they wouldn't be happy with that either and playing their part as this isn't about trolling for the most part but wanting to silence any criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Lads I have been cackling to myself over “durthy throlls” all day 😂 well done all 👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And ye thought Andy was full of tit - he couldn’t remove tattle so he removed Instagram instead. Up da fucken riiizzzzzeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And ye thought Andy was full of tit - he couldn’t remove tattle so he removed Instagram instead. Up da fucken riiizzzzzeeeee
THEM DURTHTY THROLLS, DURTHTY FECKIN THROLLS, UP THA REYES PEOPLE, UP THA REYES, DREYEV THA DURTHTY THROLLS OUT WITH FIRE UN BRIMSTONE THA DURTHTY FECKERS

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This is defo the work of the. They needed to step in to protect Andy for bleeping up royally on Friday night at 7pm the only way they could do that was to bring it all down so Andy can rise up!! tick tock was subliminally to let us know it’s the only platform available for the dhurthy throlls !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In a total twist of fate the only thing available and worth reading this evening is Tattle.
Welcome to the bottom left folks 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.