AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its rather ironic, they all thought the throlls would be shut down, but the instahuns got shut down instead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bet they're all loving the unemployment life now, dickheads the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Its rather ironic, they all thought the throlls would be shut down, but the instahuns got shut down instead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bet they're all loving the unemployment life now, dickheads the lot of them.
They'll all be looking for furlough or compensation due to loss of earnings 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They'll all be looking for furlough or compensation due to loss of earnings 🤣
Most of them took as much as they can already never seen as many boob jobs, gastric bands and horse teeth in my life

Anyway away I go to the Kate Hayes thread for a snoop, don't know who the girl is but Andy said she was called fat tits so it's worth a look

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Most of them took as much as they can already never seen as many boob jobs, gastric bands and horse teeth in my life

Anyway away I go to the Kate Hayes thread for a snoop, don't know who the girl is but Andy said she was called fat tits so it's worth a look
it won’t disappoint
don’t forget to read the wiki 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Didn't he "out" Chris as one of his throlls in the first series of throll busters?
I can’t remember the exact details but Chris sort of got caught up with via his friend Nico. The guy who sells watches in the merchant hotel.

I think the lads were having a laugh about Andy and said a few things and were pulled into it. Again I think it was all just for show in the local NI social scene.

imo Chris is very genuine and a positive character. He works hard, loves his family and a bright light in Belfast. Nico seems a bit of a header but has a good heart.

Reactions: 1
I’ll be honest, I was very nearly fooled by it all. I came on in a panic to delete my account however I then thought to myself “have I said anything I wouldn’t want my name associated with?” The answer was and is no.

I actually believe a lot of the more frequent viewers and users of this site are influencers themselves and I’ve no doubt they’ve aired some thoughts and feeling on peoples threads. I had a chuckle to myself when I thought of how panicked that might be at the thought of being “exposed” by this software *eye roll*.

Thankfully my common sense soon returned and after a short time it was clear how some people had been “outed” and they were then using threats and intimidation to make people fess up to being on here.
Ditto! I had a panic too about it. Deleted my account and then thought stuff it. I’ve voiced my opinions exactly the same way I would if I was talking face to face with people. I did notice that the ‘detectives’ were using VPN so they were obviously shitting themselves about being caught out. If you can’t stand over what you’re saying then why go to the lengths of adding extra security to your phone?

Reactions: 5
Completely agree. My background is in finance and with that, this makes me skin crawl. The fact is the current culture of keeping up with influencers is going to leave millions of real people in financial ruin. It’s now the norm to put hoards of clothes on Klarna, finance cars we cannot afford, opt to live at home with parents for the simple reason if we saved for a mortgage, paid rent or had normal adult responsibilities we’d have to give up getting filler and going on holidays that make us look wealthy. It’s none of my business but I do worry so much for people. I see so many working in roles that don’t make much above minimum wage but they’re always in designer clothes, off to Dubai, out for expensive meals, driving new Audis, the house is done in panelling and herringbone. I reflect on my own finances and when I go over those numbers even as someone well paid, good savings and with a partner earning good money I would be in debt up to my eyeballs to keep up. Debt drives people to suicide, rips families apart and ruins relationships. In our parents day this way of living was known as “fur coat, no knickers” but now it’s so common it’s not even thought of.
THIS needs to be shared on every instahuns thread on here and their Insta’s!! Tampx is the perfect example of having to show off what he has. Constant designer labels on show, he’s a walking advert for Gucci etc for self validification purposes and said clothes have to scream “look at me!” Like the big gorilla he is! He needs to show people what he ‘has’ yet still lives with his Mum… Why not concentrate on providing a stable family home for your two daughters rather than Daddy wanting designer matchboxs on wheels? Which is more important? Home or car? Hmm 🤷🏻‍♀️ Do those clothes or car make him happy? Probably not but he has to keep repeating his own tit mantra to try and instil in his brain that he needs to make himself believe it.
On the other hand, there are other accounts out there like PolishedByPercy who is a cleaning account and is making up food parcels for people all over the UK who can’t afford to eat. She gets donations from followers and has approached big accounts to see if they would help her help people who are on the breadline and the big accounts either don’t read her message or do read it and don’t reply! These people are desperate and have been to food banks and only get a certain number of vouchers then they can’t get anymore plus with Universal Credit being cut by £80 per month, these families will end up in further debt. Other people need to be referred by their health visitor but they can’t get face to face appts with health visitor to get the food bank voucher!!
Last week I was online browsing through candles then went onto Instagram and came across her stories. I’m not working at the min as I’ve long covid. She had 8 families that had no food and needed food vouchers for Aldi etc. One woman’s partner had walked out on her and her daughter and he was the breadwinner. Polished by Percy suggested a £20 Aldi voucher and I could pay for the Aldi food voucher and send it to the lady via email. Laura who is behind Polished by Percy is very upfront and will take BACS payment and will screenshot you so that you know exactly where it has gone. I couldn’t consciously buy a lump of wax to burn at £30 to make my room smell nice whilst a family out there didn’t have enough food. So I went onto the Aldi website and sent the lady £30 to feed herself and her child. A lump of wax isn’t going to add anything meaningful to my life but those groceries mean that family is fed for a week. I’d rather do something like that than get into debt for clothes that I think I need when I’ve a pair of perfectly good 10 year old Topshop wedges that cost me £40 back in the day. I’ve clothes that fit, a roof over my head, food in the fridge and I’d rather spend my spare money that isn’t for bills, anonymously to help someone out. Laura who is PolishedByPercy has made up the care packages but as a single mum herself working and providing for her two kids, she can’t cover the postage costs of £117 to get these packages out. Could some of us go over and give her a follow and watch her stories and share her purpose?
I know this is a very long disjointed, and extremely tired rant but there was so much I wanted to say. I’ve always been brought up to help those around me that need a helping hand out at a time as you never know when it could be you. Plus doing something meaningful and caring like that, gives a far better feeling that ordering a lump of wax We’re the ones that could make the real difference! Us trolls have hearts!

Christ alive he's back with more bollox. This guy takes himself far too seriously. He makes my vagina shrivel up like a dry old sultana. If you're one of Andy's army, or you're impressed with his profile on Instagram, just letting you know, he has (or someone has) purchased over 90k of his so-called followers. This means they're not real followers. They're all bots. It's what celebs/high profile people do on Insta when they want to be taken seriously. It's the 'sheep follow sheep' method. Everyone looks and sees all the (fake) followers and thinks 'ooh, must be an interesting/credible/insightful person'. In this case, ONLY if you're a cage fighter and you need something to wind you the duck up before a fight. His followers are fake, his so-called reports about the Tattle founder is fake (and he deserves to be arrested for it). His Netflix documentary, FAKE. He has no self awareness, no consideration for any of his fans (which is reflected in his posts because he replies to no one - no thank you or duck you to anyone who disagrees with his verbal bum juice) How bleeping dare he.

RAGING.
I think he must have been dropped on his head as a baby

I shan’t be far behind you

Last edited:
  • Heart
I can’t remember the exact details but Chris sort of got caught up with via his friend Nico. The guy who sells watches in the merchant hotel.

I think the lads were having a laugh about Andy and said a few things and were pulled into it. Again I think it was all just for show in the local NI social scene.

imo Chris is very genuine and a positive character. He works hard, loves his family and a bright light in Belfast. Nico seems a bit of a header but has a good heart.
He may love his family but he would be better spending more time with them than uploading so may stories each day of how busy he is, busy fool more like. 🤣

Reactions: 4
THIS needs to be shared on every instahuns thread on here and their Insta’s!! Tampx is the perfect example of having to show off what he has. Constant designer labels on show, he’s a walking advert for Gucci etc for self validification purposes and said clothes have to scream “look at me!” Like the big gorilla he is! He needs to show people what he ‘has’ yet still lives with his Mum… Why not concentrate on providing a stable family home for your two daughters rather than Daddy wanting designer matchboxs on wheels? Which is more important? Home or car? Hmm 🤷🏻‍♀️ Do those clothes or car make him happy? Probably not but he has to keep repeating his own tit mantra to try and instil in his brain that he needs to make himself believe it.
On the other hand, there are other accounts out there like PolishedByPercy who is a cleaning account and is making up food parcels for people all over the UK who can’t afford to eat. She gets donations from followers and has approached big accounts to see if they would help her help people who are on the breadline and the big accounts either don’t read her message or do read it and don’t reply! These people are desperate and have been to food banks and only get a certain number of vouchers then they can’t get anymore plus with Universal Credit being cut by £80 per month, these families will end up in further debt. Other people need to be referred by their health visitor but they can’t get face to face appts with health visitor to get the food bank voucher!!
Last week I was online browsing through candles then went onto Instagram and came across her stories. I’m not working at the min as I’ve long covid. She had 8 families that had no food and needed food vouchers for Aldi etc. One woman’s partner had walked out on her and her daughter and he was the breadwinner. Polished by Percy suggested a £20 Aldi voucher and I could pay for the Aldi food voucher and send it to the lady via email. Laura who is behind Polished by Percy is very upfront and will take BACS payment and will screenshot you so that you know exactly where it has gone. I couldn’t consciously buy a lump of wax to burn at £30 to make my room smell nice whilst a family out there didn’t have enough food. So I went onto the Aldi website and sent the lady £30 to feed herself and her child. A lump of wax isn’t going to add anything meaningful to my life but those groceries mean that family is fed for a week. I’d rather do something like that than get into debt for clothes that I think I need when I’ve a pair of perfectly good 10 year old Topshop wedges that cost me £40 back in the day. I’ve clothes that fit, a roof over my head, food in the fridge and I’d rather spend my spare money that isn’t for bills, anonymously to help someone out. Laura who is PolishedByPercy has made up the care packages but as a single mum herself working and providing for her two kids, she can’t cover the postage costs of £117 to get these packages out. Could some of us go over and give her a follow and watch her stories and share her purpose?
I know this is a very long disjointed, and extremely tired rant but there was so much I wanted to say. I’ve always been brought up to help those around me that need a helping hand out at a time as you never know when it could be you. Plus doing something meaningful and caring like that, gives a far better feeling that ordering a lump of wax We’re the ones that could make the real difference! Us trolls have hearts!

I think he must have been dropped on his head as a baby

I shan’t be far behind you
The car, the clothes etc is all smoke & mirrors. They guy doesn’t have a pot to piss in. Sorry but if he was well off, he’d have his own home - not be living in his Ma’s box room! I can see straight through this guy, he’s a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s a very northern Irish thing big car, tit house. Or in Andys case big cars, no house 🤣. He is probably using bounce back loans to pay the finance on the two he has.

Reactions: 5
Ahhhh here we go, instead of apologising for that shitshow the other night he's decided to double down on it. Looks like we will have to watch another shitshow take place

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.