Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp are down

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

Wonder how long this will last? It's been nearly 15 minutes already. I bet some are going crazy πŸ˜†

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
I am really stressed! I have bad mental illness and scrolling between these three apps is what keeps me from melting down πŸ™ˆ

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Yel

I am really stressed! I have bad mental illness and scrolling between these three apps is what keeps me from melting down πŸ™ˆ
Tiktok and twitter are still online πŸ˜†

When tattle goes down for a few minutes once or twice a month people seam to freakout. I can't imagine what influencers are going through right now πŸ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

When tattle goes down for a few minutes once or twice a month people seam to freakout. I can't imagine what influencers are going through right now πŸ™
Thoughts and prayers to them all πŸ™

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I wanted to check a beauty FB page. It’s been 20 minutes and I still can’t check! πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚

the-big-bang-theory-jim-parsons.gif

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Every morning 5 am when I am reading Tattle it goes down for maintenance it almost kills me waiting that few minutes for it to come back.

I'm not worried about FB and the others.

Reactions: 36
Me too, I've been turning my router off and on and even been trying to get through to my provider 🀣 I didn't even twig when it was both my data and my broadband playing up 🀣
i was saying to my partner, β€œwhy is my wifi so tit when you’re an IT engineer?” Proper blaming him and then i turned the wifi off and realised 🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38