AMPX Andy Malone #2 Rewire, top right, the AMPX rise is a pile of sh...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've watched a bit more of the video. He says trolls say Hunch's son is "behind in his development." That didn't age well.... Just a few hours before she announced he had "invisible speech needs" and more or less admitted his development isn't typical.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I've watched a bit more of the video. He says trolls say Hunch's son is "behind in his development." That didn't age well.... Just a few hours before she announced he had "invisible speech needs" and more or less admitted his development isn't typical.
She had DMs asking her why is isn't talking yet. You wouldn't have to announce anything if you keep your children off instagram.

The fact that this idiot has gone on camera to doxx someone and has clearly named the entirely wrong person tell you everything you ever need to know about him.

What a head.
I’m absolutely mortified for him watching that video. The secondhand cringe was painful. His eyebrows… the way he takes himself so seriously as if he’s some sort of private investigator just because he used companies house… oh god, Mortified for him

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She had DMs asking her why is isn't talking yet. You wouldn't have to announce anything if you keep your children off instagram.
I think it’s the fact hinch pretended he could speak. She even put a recording up of another child and tried to pass it off as him 🤔. For months she pretended it was all trolls talking tit about her son 🙄🙄.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m absolutely mortified for him watching that video. The secondhand cringe was painful. His eyebrows… the way he takes himself so seriously as if he’s some sort of private investigator just because he used companies house… oh god, Mortified for him
I know. It was hilarious! But more so is the fact that so many of these influencers bought into his nonsense; it really just proves beyond doubt that they are all unbelievably stupid and that none of them have the ability to think independently or think critically about what someone is saying. They all just bought it hook, line & sinker without any proof of what he was saying or any thought to the repercussions. How stupid can you be?! It’s hysterical!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You’d wonder what his Family has to say about him. I know his Cousins and honestly, his Mother and Sister etc are just really lovely people. Hi Sister is a Teacher, you’d wonder what her work employees would have to say. I’d be hiding under a rock if that was my Family member.
Failed relationships every time he gets with someone and has a child!
Your days are over Andy. You’re an unhinged cringebag

You’d wonder what his Family has to say about him. I know his Cousins and honestly, his Mother and Sister etc are just really lovely people. Hi Sister is a Teacher, you’d wonder what her work employees would have to say. I’d be hiding under a rock if that was my Family member.
Failed relationships every time he gets with someone and has a child!
Your days are over Andy. You’re an unhinged cringebag
I know one family member and she laughs at it as much as me or you.

Reactions: 5
I hope he is alright as I think he has been conned by a number of people and thought he was doing right but it was car crash stuff, its a hard watch. I think he could be in trouble for it.

Reactions: 4
I hope he is alright as I think he has been conned by a number of people and thought he was doing right but it was car crash stuff, its a hard watch. I think he could be in trouble for it.
He is one of the most gullible people I've ever met. He falls for every get-rich-quick scam going so it wouldn't surprise me at all that he's been led by the nose into this whole mess. He's not the most intelligent people- but was a genuine person once upon a time. Then he got his head filled with manifestation self-belief bullshit, treated his nearest & dearest like shite and has turned into the twit you see today.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Sorry but no. No no no.

He's not the victim in this. He chose of his own free will to post about 40 times knock knock, tick tock I'm coming for you be scared threatening messages. Then put out a video that chucks mental health charities and individuals under the bus with nothing to back up the claims. He deserves to deal with the consequences of his own actions.

He's been silent since and not even done anything to prevent people from trolling mental health charities. He's shown no remorse just hid like a coward, and he's the one that's the first to bully other people if they acted the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Don’t be so ridiculous. The guy has an ego the size of a elephant and the arrogance to match. He got himself into this mess. If he is in trouble then frankly it’s his own doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t be so ridiculous. The guy has an ego the size of a elephant and the arrogance to match. He got himself into this mess. If he is in trouble then frankly it’s his own doing.
I agree I feel sorry for the charities and the woman who are at the receiving end of hate and trolling as a result of his video. Whether he’s naive or gullible is one thing but there’s no excusing the damage he done. He must expect the repercussions.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It seems like he might’ve been a bit gullible and set up by whoever asked him to be a “spokesperson”

Why did they need a spokesperson for them? It’s like whoever it was knew it was dodgy to send names out and accuse them of online trolling, so got a less intelligent, gullible individual to do it for them. Very sinister behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.