Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking briefly on her feed and her home account had liked on of her recent pics, so it seems she does have access? Anyway, thought I’d see when they got it as she’s moved on so quickly (I guess cause baby?) and oh my god I can’t believe what she has done to this beautiful piece of antique mahogany furniture… she is so tacky… actually gutting what she’s done to that lovely piece of unique furniture.

on another note I also wonder if her Chanel bags are even real you know, the pink square one looks decidedly suspicious
I think her bags are all real as she always says they are xmas or bday presents from her Dad and has the proper shopper bags etc.

wonder what she will ask as for a push present 🤣

Reactions: 3
The state of this nursery!

grabbable items shelves right by the cot, spiky drawer handles, a chandelier emitting distracting stimulating white and all white everything- she has absolutely no idea!!!!

6F92DC83-B73D-437E-9D81-03416C474E76.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5

grabbable items shelves right by the cot, spiky drawer handles, a chandelier emitting distracting stimulating white and all white everything- she has absolutely no idea!!!!

View attachment 717974
Omg that chandelier with the light hahahahahaha. She is never gonna be able to turn that on. The nursery is tragic.

View attachment 717974
I love the wallpaper but the rest of it is yikes. Isn't there also a low side table with a lamp on it. That lamp is deffo gonna smash

Reactions: 2
I love the wallpaper but the rest of it is yikes. Isn't there also a low side table with a lamp on it. That lamp is deffo gonna smash
It is a west elm side table with coral shaped side lamp on top. Fantastic to have with a toddling baby.

In the same way that she shovels garbage into her body without thought for the baby she has designed a room entirely for her own pleasure and not for her child's comfort or safety.

Reactions: 6
It is a west elm side table with coral shaped side lamp on top. Fantastic to have with a toddling baby.

In the same way that she shovels garbage into her body without thought for the baby she has designed a room entirely for her own pleasure and not for her child's comfort or safety.
The shelves above the bed is just next level, especially when it seems there is a bare wall opposite the cot 🤣🤣

Baby shower looked pretty cute, but very extra! And all that food. Hope it doesn't just get chucked.

What do we think the name could be? Definitely after a plant.

I was thinking Dahlia
I think the baby will be called Aster/something related to that. She's dropped a few hints.

I can assure Amelia that maternity leave and having a baby is not “cozy!!!!!!!”

also, these flowers appear to be a PR #gift and not from her actual colleagues. Hardly surprising for someone who had one actual friend at her baby shower!!

6F0A9EEA-BFE1-4D26-9E0E-064245B820A0.jpeg

Looked at the person she copied the shoes from and can see she copied her nursery wallpaper too 🙈 that other lady looks like proper scary mummy influencer though.

How does she eat so much tit all the time?!
If I ate like she did I would feel so rubbish and sluggish all the time. It's actually vile.
That poor baby.

Reactions: 6
who on earth dresses up like this and has a photoshoot in the street for dinner round their mum’s??????

85C75D03-308E-4719-8560-2E918EE9D5C8.jpeg

Reactions: 4
This is the maddest photoshoot she has done since she sat on her mum's kitchen worktop wearing a scratchy Anne Summer lingerie set whilest eating a super size pack of Doritos.
Wait, you haven't done that and posted it on the Internet?!

Reactions: 1
The narcissism in this! Why would anybody want to hear your empty vain thoughts???

'If you know me from the rest of the internet' Literally who does she think she is?!!

She has a static IG following of like 11k, probably mostly consisting of paid bots. She is a total narcissist loser. She's exceptionally spoilt with the fancy hotel birthdays and HER OWN HOUSE, apparently funded by a dead relative... I'm also spoilt af tbh, but I don't put it out there on the internet like it's normal. I don't rub other people's faces in it because I'm actually a decent person who thinks that's a bit smug and cruel. Not many twenty-somethings get a house paid for them, and get to fill it with all sorts of nice things, and to constantly show off about that to people who may not have your advantages is a really crappy aggressive thing to do. I also can't stand how she is always chowing down on meat while simultaneously acting like she cares about the planet and is socially responsible. Stop eating meat then, bleeping idiot. Go vegan, it's not hard in 2021. Urgh. Honestly, she really fancies herself. She's short, dumpy and fat, yet thinks she's some hot bad witch. Even competing for Miss England haha. She might have looked alright five years ago but now she's just a boring fat Essex girl with not a lot to show for herself. Thinks her instagram commentary is fresh and millenial and so pop-culture obsessed and quirky, when in fact, she's just an ordinary dullard who seems to do nothing but obsess over her bf, wallpaper, and eat junk food. Sad case.

Really basing your life around your house, your bf (who seems whipped af and incredibly beige) is just kind of loserish.

who on earth dresses up like this and has a photoshoot in the street for dinner round their mum’s??????

View attachment 724383
A nonentitiy wannabe?

What a trashy, excessive baby shower. All that food will go to waste. Just vile consumerism, but what else did you expect?

And the baby's name is DAHLIA DAVENPORT-PERRIN

Confirmed.

The hashtag #babydp - christ.
Vile consumerism is so right. She wants to be a celebrity, not some sad nobody. And by trying to present herself like one, she kids herself into thinking she's something. It's sad how social media fucks with people's brains. Apparently she applied to Love Island and didn't get on. Shame for her as she clearly wants that life.

This is absolutely disgusting!!!! Must be about £50 of food here - a weekly shop for one person - all gone to waste.

Millions of people in this country rely on food banks to eat and she has no concept of how revolting this is, and her first thought is to boast about it on Instagram. Her life is all about needless and conspicuous consumption. She’s awful!!!!
Very well said. She thinks showing off that she's spoilt is a good thing. It's really not.

Yep she looks so different here. Carbs and fillers definitely not doing her any favours!! Have to remember she’s so young too.
I thought that too. She looks at least 30. Gone hard on the cheek filler too. Such vanity

I think she’s decided that he’s the one as she always goes on and on about their meet cute and how they met and got together years later. He seems boring and dull like her and is obviously living there rent free so probably set for life too!
He seems incredibly dull. Simpleton. Probably makes Amelia feel interesting. Haha, both a pair of bores.

I can imagine him and his friends absolutely ripping her behind her back - she is just such an easy target! She mentioned in that blog post about his friends ignoring her and I think one of them even replied to the tweet saying that she shouldn’t have outed him publicly 🙃 They were and odd match and isn’t he now back with his ex that he was with while Amelia preyed on him 🤣 I agree very odd as a 30 year old man to move into your 22 year old girlfriends parents home 🤮
Well Joel Golby's a proper weirdo though. Like a proper sad case. His book is a total joke. He looks really ropey these days like it's hit him how pathetic he is

Genuinely wish her all the best with her pregnancy but having a full social media mother's day extravaganza with multiple gifts, photoshoot etc etc at three months and before the anomaly scan scan makes me feel really uneasy. she also waited three weeks so she could announce it on mothers day to maximise clout!

Already it seems like this is all about her and not the baby :(
Are you surprised?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.