Amelia Perrin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tweet about shaving her vagina šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø she loves attention. Donā€™t agree with calling her fat but she is far from the THOT she once claimed to be and I think her audience of thirsty men have moved on

Reactions: 7
View attachment 492492Cannot wait to see what mental names she ends up picking
'got a zillion questions' who tf does she actually think she is! Her delusion is borderline mental illness

Sorry just have to add as well, I lol every time I see her toe point in pics. She stands on tip toes and points her toe to try to hide what a dumpy short ass she is. The contrivedness and lack of confidence is sad.

Hard to understand who her target audience is. It seems like kids because itā€™s literally unbelievable to anyone who has worked and not been helped by parents that her ā€œwalking instead of the busā€ got her a 3 bed house in central Chelmsford at 24 on her own with an intern salary, where those terraces are going for 300k. Like if that crappy agency she was working was laying her 25k (which would be somewhat generous for a first job anyway and I donā€™t think it was a London based company so) then her Max mortgage is still only 5 x 25 or Ā£125k so she must have a deposit knocking on Ā£200k??

But then I wonder if kids/teens are that interested in all the baby/house Mrs Hinch bollocks?
She's extraordinarily disingenuous. I wonder if she's kidded herself into believing her own lies.
I'm pretty well off and got a flat bought for me outright at 27, worth Ā£330k. I don't discuss it with ANYONE as I know my position is not remotely relatable and while feeling lucky, I also feel a bit embarrassed that I got that. I'd never claim to be on the same wavelength as normal house buyers

This is it. I know it's a very popular thing to do to have a 'house renovations instagram' and lots of us follow these accounts but it comes at a cost. Think she has to accept some of the responsibility for putting it out there for sponcon opportunities tbh. I don't know what the solution is if you're a home reno instagrammer and you also want your privacy.
Also agree with wagatha re: consent. Don't think it's fair to say she should not complain about people finding her address on that basis as she never publically shared it, just with one person and we don't know how she vetted him etc. I think main thing for me is that she can't 'gram her house like that and then expect complete privacy.
Spon con opportunities? How much can she actually make from that? With 11k followers, prob mostly paid for bots. Let's not pretend she's a proper influencer! We're all here because we find her annoying af, not because she is anyone of significance.

I think she though Joel was her shortcut to being a writer, but a lot of the attention she got for her writing was because of people's interest in him.

She likes the idea of being a writer a lot more than the actual work of being a writer and that's why her book never happened
OMG THIS!

Last edited:
She's definitely posted stories since the 'please don't doxx me' story, they were still up yesterday. One was her posting about someone using her photos as a catfish again, asking people the report the account. As others have said, I'm guessing she can't lock her account since she has spon con and it wouldn't be in the terms? I hadn't realised she'd locked her twitter.

Oh my god that looked so bad - she French Chicd them but the lines were all wobbly šŸ„“

I think the quality of her writing pretty much exactly matches the level of gigs she gets. She's obviously capable of writing advertorials for beauty products and corporate waffle for her actual job, but copywriting isn't the same as being thoughtful or analytical. Whenever she's written anything about her personal life it's come up short - she doesn't have the talent that Moya or Joel have and there's no shame in that. She probably just thought she'd be a writer because she studied English and because of who here friends were, but she hasn't put herself out there as much in tried to improve. Moya had a piece on the front page of the actual NYT last week - you don't get that handed to you without hard work and determination (as well as talent), the way you might get some work at Beauty Bay off the back of a big follower count and occasional desire to write.
WHAT BIG FOLLOWER COUNT? 11k on IG is not an achievement

Hannah and Amelia also knew each other pre-Joel, not sure where from though, I imagine it was the PR party circuit. Joel seems to go from girl to girl in quite rapid succession, I havenā€™t ever seen any of his exes talk about him positively! Also the age gap between him and Hannah/Amelia must suit him down to the ground, classic London man dodging babies and marriage for as long as possible by going out with girls 10+ years their junior!
Why anyone would date Joel is beyond me. He is clearly an utter narcissist from his book - absolute embarrassing DRIVEL. And he's not even attractive anymore. He tries really hard and uses slang that's a bit cringe for someone his age. He and Amelia both think they're pop-culture vultures and quirky and modern. They're both boring and neither have a lot to say, and that's the sad truth that's catching up with both of them.

Reactions: 2
Amelia has her faults but I'm forever shocked at the comments about her appearance. It's 2021! Genuinely can't believe anyone would think its okay to call her dumpy or fat. She is neither, but even if she was why resort to slagging off her figure?

Reactions: 22
Amelia has her faults but I'm forever shocked at the comments about her appearance. It's 2021! Genuinely can't believe anyone would think its okay to call her dumpy or fat. She is neither, but even if she was why resort to slagging off her figure?
Because of the delusion behind it. She acts like she's hot tit when she's just dumpy. Needs to get some self-awareness. She sticks out her ass and points her toes. It's cringe

What a lot of words to say ā€˜Iā€™ve broken the rules (again) but Iā€™ve decided itā€™s fine because I needed a good photo for Instagramā€™ s
Who is she even talking to? She's not a public figure. She's a spoilt brat with 11k followers. The self delusion is so disturbing to me.

Reactions: 1
Come on everyone enough of the nasty body shaming

Sheā€™s going to get such a shock when the baby arrives! Her mum will probably be roped in to look after it

Reactions: 4
Come on everyone enough of the nasty body shaming

Sheā€™s going to get such a shock when the baby arrives! Her mum will probably be roped in to look after it
The mum is booked in to be her birth partner. Charlie is helping co-ordinate the film crew etc.

Reactions: 2
Just a note, you can be dumpy and hot, they arenā€™t mutually exclusive! Hot isnā€™t a one size fits all thing ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
ā€œHappy birthday! Hereā€™s a picture of me glammed up and the back of your head xxxxxā€

C738E3B2-EAC5-48EB-A197-BB97B42F52A2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
i think this is Charlieā€™s mumā€¦?
I missed the "glam gran" bit so yeah! Still weird to do story with a photo hiding her face - if Amelia is that bothered about privacy or whatever stick to a birthday WhatsApp message or something? Just a bit odd imo.

I missed the "glam gran" bit so yeah! Still weird to do story with a photo hiding her face - if Amelia is that bothered about privacy or whatever stick to a birthday WhatsApp message or something? Just a bit odd imo.
Yeah it is a bit of a choice photoā€¦ like ā€˜look howww welllll we get onnnn!!!ā€™ Itā€™s not really about her MiLā€™s bday at all.

Also, she really doesnā€™t seem that bothered about privacy - weā€™ve all seen her in the shower 8 months pregnant!

god, her stories moaning about what must be the fifth sofa sheā€™s bought in two years!!!!!

1D8DB109-80FD-4DB7-85BF-401867568F4D.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.